OK GUYS....THE OFFICIAL THUNDERBOOTY PM LOGS!!!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
No question, "-Hey, I may only be 15, but I can be a real man when its needed...." wins hands down because it is so universal in both the average age and average attitude. Bwuahahahahahaha!!!!!

This is a classic. I bow to a master of the practical joke.:D

Russ, NCNE

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000

<< -Hey, I may only be 15, but I can be a real man when its needed.... >>

I'm 15, but this wasn't me. TB sent me the first PM and I'm proud to say I never came on to &quot;it&quot;

zippy

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 1999

<< -Hey, I may only be 15, but I can be a real man when its needed.... >>

Not me fellas, I never PMed her and I don't think I even replied to one of her posts...but damn, that is one horny lil bro! Its not paulson, hubbs is like 13 (and has a fixation with Russ' wrinkly balls...:Q), not me, not ltk007...who else is there?

Spoooon

Lifer
Mar 3, 2000
Crap, I thought this stuff only happened on AOL.

You guys should know better whoever you are! :p

I can't decide which one is more pathetic the &quot;I can be a real man when it's needed&quot; or the &quot;there is a reason I'm elite&quot; one. Back in your pants guys!

edit: I'll be honest, I've done my share of online macking, but I stopped that stuff in 9th grade.

Windogg

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
ROTFLMAOPIMP!!!! Names, Names, Names!!! Some of those are too funny not to have a avatar attached to it.

Windogg

Windogg

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Plus I'm glad I don't flirt on line. You never know if that 5' 6&quot; 105lb &quot;girl&quot; is really a 6' 0&quot; 278lb guy sitting in a trailer park indugling his fetish for computer geeks.

I kinda suspected something was up. That's why I tried the &quot;I'm a chick&quot; thing too but noone PMed me.

My hats off to Chip for this one.

Windogg

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
Wow - I've been lurking around the related threads, and all I've got to say is: BWAHAHA - thank you all - this has been a very amusing incident. Ahh.... *wipes tear from eye* hahaha

Crysla

Banned
Jan 26, 2000
DaBoneHead

You know you wanted a piece of that RumblingBackside!!!:p

Yeah, I know what Isla looks like too and she is very, very hot. In fact....I think she needs to be spanked for showing everyone her hot pics. What do you think Bone?:)

Princess;)

BTW....love the sig.:D

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Looks like it's time to bump.... We don't want anyone to have to go SEARCHING for the logs of shame. :)

Ricky
DesignDawg

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Looks like

-Hey, I may only be 15, but I can be a real man when its needed....

is in the lead with a whopping 25 votes! Hehehe. Lots of people have voted in this poll! :)

We still have a few left to confess.....

Ricky
DesignDawg

pastee

Sep 17, 2000
<< From your picture, your booty dont look that big...but maybe we can work on that some.... >>

Too good.....LOL :p

AMDJunkie

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 1999
Isn't it funny that sometimes the ones you know nothing about know quite a bit about you? Hmmph! Thank you Russ. Also, the only elite fifteen year old I know of is Sephiroth IX. ;)

AMDJunkie

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 1999
Wait a second, maybe no one wrote those! chipbgt could of easily faked them! He's probably unleasehed them on us to cause everyone to point fingers at each other! Sneaky little bastard!

*End AMDJ's Conspiracy Theory #3*

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
Dammit AMD Junkie you need to stop with the conspiracy theories or you might wake up with a dead chicken in your bed when you get to close.

Topher

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
Rarely do I ever read these threads, but I'm real glad I did today. This is too good to be true. Hold on, I gotta wipe the tears from my eyes.

While many of them are very entertaining, I gotta cast my vote for the &quot;15-year old man&quot;.

And now back to the roaring laughter....