OK GUYS....THE OFFICIAL THUNDERBOOTY PM LOGS!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
THREAD CRAPPERS! THREAD CRAPPERS! Up your PM counts! This thread is for all the poor fellas that got raped by Chip!

Ricky
DesignDawg

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
"THREAD CRAPPERS! THREAD CRAPPERS! Up your PM counts!"

Hey! All I did was to make sure that people know it is another elite member, not I, who flirted with chipbgt. Only Viper GTS is interested in PM counts. My posts are definitely cogent to this thread.

Land Of Confusion (Genesis)

hzl eyed grl

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
Trust me, last time I checked...I'm all woman. ;)

And, Viper, people would wanna e-mail me cuz....Uh...I'm the Giggly Grinch. Yeah, that's it!

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
ROTFLMAO!! That &quot;Elite&quot; one is great.. ;)

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
-you seem like an interesting and inteligent person that can appriciate good off-beat comedy...i like that. girlfriday? who's that?

Ok, all I have to say to this person is HAHAHA! See, you thought you were soooo cute didn't you? Well take that! ;) Thank you DesignDawg, you have made my day with these! :D

convex

Banned
May 24, 2000
like iran contra, watergate, and micheal jackson all rolled into one... really, really great material

ratkil

Platinum Member
Jan 12, 2000
Wow, I must not be as witty as I thought, 600 pm's to Thunderbooty and not a single one made it..to......the.........top.......... uh........ so.......... How about those Rams Huh?!?

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
Paulson,

Young boy, I think that you know better than to say such things. There's no reason to hurt the feelings of the young lady who lent her semblance to chipbgt.

The Letter (The Box Tops)

ratkil

Platinum Member
Jan 12, 2000
careful Paulson, you are showing a little resentment or something. Whether or not she is your type is your business, but you can't deny she is a cute girl. Just as whether or not you actually pm'd him/her is your business, but nobody can deny, it was a damn good plot on Chip's part! :)

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Heck, I admit it, I private messaged Thunderbooty, but like snow patrol, she PM'd me first. ;)

AMD Junkie: See, I told you it was not me. Your conspiracy theory was, as Bill Clinton would say, close but no cigar. :)

bigvince

Banned
Aug 25, 2000
i'm kinda late to the party so let me say this...

those PM's are hillarious and before somebody outs me (you know who you are) i will admit i PM'd TB but there was no way i could have possibly have known that it was chpbgt so I guess the annonimity of the internet can be an evil and dangerous tool when in the wrong hands...

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Sigh.

I have a confession to make. I would never, ever, ever have felt compelled to post any pics of me if I hadn't felt egged on. :( So, even tho' my first impression was that Russ was right, I got sucked in, too.

I really have a thing about not being judged by the way you look and I really hate it when females are objectified..

Yet with THunderbooty starting such a butt-sniffing frenzy, I felt the need to counterbalance a bit. My bad.

Now there, did you ever think a woman would be so honest?

edit: Moral of the story: We are all, to some degree, vulnerable to the effects of the Thunderbooties of the world. Surfer, beware!

BTW If anyone saw any pictures of me, that was not me. It was someone who used to be my neighbor. I am really a biker woman with a mustache. I weigh 400 lbs and am plagued by severe acne. So, don't tease me, ok?

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
I notice that me and bigvince are the only ones to admit we PMed Thunderchippy. I wonder kind of asses other members made of themselves.

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Scratch this elite off of the list of &quot;usual suspects.&quot;

I think I only talked to Chip &quot;Thunderbooty&quot; BGT once, and that was in the thread where it said it went to the University of Houston . . .

Johnlee

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
I say announce the names. Let the sh*t fly. That'll learn em'.

btw-I'm voting for the 15 yo. &quot;Hey, I may only be 15, but I can be a real man when its needed.&quot; That's classic. This kid rules. I think the names of the people should be posted. I wanna know who the elite one was. Of course, if it were me, I'd be too embarrassed to ever show my face again.

BigSmooth

Lifer
Aug 18, 2000
Although I did start a thread about his/her extremely high posts/day average, I never PMed or otherwise flirted with Thunderbooty either. I did think it was a woman, though. :eek:

desy

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2000
No probs for me!!
My ONLY comment was
&quot;is this adul?&quot; I recall this that somebody said to somebody else once on this forum and I took it to heart 'I don't know you , you have no idea who I am so what would I care about your opinion of me or you of mine. This isn't real'
This is how I treat most of the information on this board it is food for thought nothing more.

DaBoneHead

Sep 1, 2000

Too Funny!

Never get into a serious poker game with Chip...

Well, ThunderBooty annoyed me with the &quot;come geeky guys, come fawn over me...&quot; so I never conversed with 'it'.

Didn't any of you wonder what a vaine chick like that would be doing in a tech board? It was too fishy for me to bite. The only comment I made to her, and it still stands, is that &quot;What's up with ThunderBooty, it sounds like a bad burrito experience&quot;...

BTW, ISLA isn't a 400 pound biker with a mustache. I know her, and what she looks like. However, I'd put any money that she could whup up on %70 of the male members here, she is *extremely* athletic. Be careful with that one...