OK GUYS....THE OFFICIAL THUNDERBOOTY PM LOGS!!!

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hey guys. I GOTS THA EXCLUSIVE. :) Chip....errrr...uhhhhh......THUNDERBOOTY (ROFL) emailed me a sampling of 11 of the best (SMOOOOOTHEST) PMs "she" has received over the past week and a half. So, I thought this would make a good topic for a new poll. Below, I have posted the EVER-SO-SMOOTH PM text, and we can all peruse them and vote on which one deserves to be called "THE SMOOTHEST THUNDERBOOTY PICKUP PM" on Anandtech forums.

--THE DISCLAIMER--

I DO NOT have the names associated with these PMs. Chip didn't give 'em, and I don't WANT 'em. If you wrote one of them, DO NOT get pissed off about this. I don't know, and niether will anyone else, UNLESS you make a big deal out of it. Got it? Also, as you all know, I am NOT a trouble-maker on these forums, so if these logs are ordered off the forums, they will go down WITHOUT a fight from me. If the mods want it gone, then GONE it will be (at least from these forums.) Cool? The logs/poll will be up shortly...
[EDIT] UP NOW! Scroll down. :) [/EDIT]

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
And HERE THEY ARE....in no particular order.... ENJOY.

You don't have to vote, but please feel free to drop in and leave your comments. :)

THE PM LOGS

-no but perhaps you might be in town sometime, and well....

-From your picture, your booty dont look that big...but maybe we can work on that some....

-Well, there is a reason I am elite, and it has nothing to do with my posts...

-well, ladies man would not necessarily describe it. but yes, you will have to watch out for me.

-who says i dont have women all over me now ;)

-hey i was gone for liek a day and you schedualing a meetings with people from this board I AM SOOOOO JEALOUS!!! i thought you liked me!

-so when can I see some more pictures??? You dont have to post them, just send them to me directly :)

-you seem like an interesting and inteligent person that can appriciate good off-beat comedy...i like that. girlfriday? who's that?

-Hey, I may only be 15, but I can be a real man when its needed....

-/me needs to get a scanner!!
You are a cutie.

-SO you wanna go skinny dipping sometime? ;)

So there you have them folks!! BEHOLD!!!! :) The polls will be updated shortly so you can vote. :)

prodigy

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< -Well, there is a reason I am elite, and it has nothing to do with my posts... >>

That narrows it down a bit. ;)

Napalm381

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999

<< Hey, I may only be 15, but I can be a real man when its needed.... >>

Silly, silly, silly teenagers. :p

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hey hey!! No name-calling! :)

The poll has been updated. You can now vote for ALL 11. :) Enjoy! :)

Ricky
DesignDawg

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
I geuss I restrained myself and was somewhat acceptable since none of mine are up there.

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999

<< I geuss I restrained myself and was somewhat acceptable since none of mine are up there. >>

HAHAHAA. Good for you! A confession! Any more willing to come forward? We won't reveal any names, but you are WELCOME to reveal yourselves! :) Take the first step.... Man, I just wanna know who the &quot;Elite&quot; one is... :)

Like everyone else....I have my theories. ;)

Ricky
DesignDawg

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Let's start another poll...

Who's glad they never PM'd Thunderbooty?

You poor, poor people...

BTW, I think I see some Evan or xero in there...

-you seem like an interesting and inteligent person that can appriciate good off-beat comedy...i like that. girlfriday? who's that?

The fallout from this one will be a lot of fun.

:D

Viper GTS

prodigy

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< Hey, I may only be 15, but I can be a real man when its needed....

>>

Raging hormones at it's finest. ;)

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
&quot;<< -Well, there is a reason I am elite, and it has nothing to do with my posts... >>

That narrows it down a bit. ;)&quot;

Well, I have been unfairly accused of flirting in the past :( , so, just in case anyone thinks that Prodigy69 is referring to me and starts to spread stupid rumours...

Private Messages 1

Private Messages 2

Private Messages 3

No Thunderbooty flirting for me. BTW, these do not constitute a flirting list. I'm already taken and totally wombatly faithful. :)

Les Yeux Du Coeur (Geery Boulet)

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
1431 PM's? Y'All ever hear of that new-fangled thing ... E-mail I think it's called?

:Q

Viper GTS

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
PM's are a tad awkward for my tastes, but they work great for small messages. Just not 1431 of them.

Viper GTS

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
Email is slower and somewhat impersonal. It doesn't lend itself to a good, spontaneous flow in scientific-political-religious discussions. Plus that amounts to about 12 messages and 12 replies each day for the last 2 months. Doesn't sound too much when two people are in love. Anyway, who says we don't use email?

Hahaha. I just realised that chipbgt can now blackmail some people, maybe even a moderator or two? :D

Little Latin Lupe Lu (The Righteous Brothers)

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
You know it's 2000 when someone complains about e-mail being too slow. Gotta love technology. We're spoiled by ICQ &amp; AIM, &amp; now AnandTech Personal Messages.

Oh well, whatever works for you.

;)

Viper GTS