Ok, april fools day is coming up, let's get ideas going

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: nerve
last year my gf called me crying on the phone.. then told me she was pregnant!
I shat my bed
You could get her back by telling her you knocked up her best friend.

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
I put dog sh!t on my friends car door handle. Still haven't told him. I think I will do it again.

Qwest

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Bumrush99
I did this one and it almost got me killed.

Purchase a lottery ticked a few minutes after the winning lottery numbers are revealed. Use the winning numbers and leave the ticket on the refrigerator or on the table..Read out the winning numbers and verify them with the newspaper :) watch people go from extreme happiness to extreme anger and enjoy :D

this was done on Fresh Price of Bel Air.
reference

Papagayo

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2003
Show up at work with toy guns and scream "I can't take this anymore"...
Watch your co-workers run..

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: nerve
last year my gf called me crying on the phone.. then told me she was pregnant!
I shat my bed

Hahahah LOL now that is an awesome idea :D

thirdlegstump

Banned
Feb 12, 2001
Mess with the master/slave jumpers in a hard drive belonging to a Mac user. Watch the confusion on his face when his system starts crashing left and right or not boot at all.

sharkeeper

Lifer
Jan 13, 2001
April Fool Jokes are ineffective for individuals that can read the minds of the perpetrators. Hypothetically speaking of course. :p

KC5AV

Golden Member
Jul 26, 2002
A little bit of clear tape over their mouse ball. It would probably work just as well for someone with an optical mouse.

Epsil0n00

Golden Member
Aug 29, 2001
I drafted up a faux letter from the RIAA to send to my boss (the IS manager)... In the letter it will explain that a machine on our campus is sharing illegal music files, etc. I took the text from an actual RIAA subpeona letter, so it sounds pretty legit! We'll see how it goes...

I even put in a real IP and MAC address in the letter and planted some songs and Kazaa program files on the computer in question (which happens to belong a friend of mine--this will be my April Fools joke on him too!).

Cawchy87

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2004
I put a marble in my dad's slipper when I was younger. Boy was he not happy about that one.

Epsil0n00 that is pretty risky of a joke if you ask me. Most likely destroying the productivity of at least two co-workers for a full day and just hope it doesn't get above them. But you probibly know them better then I do :p

Jeff7181

Lifer
Aug 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Qwest
Originally posted by: Bumrush99
I did this one and it almost got me killed.

Purchase a lottery ticked a few minutes after the winning lottery numbers are revealed. Use the winning numbers and leave the ticket on the refrigerator or on the table..Read out the winning numbers and verify them with the newspaper :) watch people go from extreme happiness to extreme anger and enjoy :D

this was done on Fresh Price of Bel Air.
reference

And Full House.