Ok, april fools day is coming up, let's get ideas going

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
damn, i wont be here for it... to bad, i was gunna turn all the clocks in my room forward cuz my roomie dont have a cell phone... and i do... heh.

MIKE

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Get a license plate cover that has a incriminating statement on it and put it on your roommate's car when he's sleeping. Maybe something like "$20 a bag" or something to that effect. Then watch as he gets pulled over by the cops and has his car searched. Hilarity will be had by all.

EDIT: Don't forget to put the dildo in trunk where it can be easily found.

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Originally posted by: her209
Get a license plate cover that has a incriminating statement on it and put it on your roommate's car when he's sleeping. Maybe something like "$20 a bag" or something to that effect. Then watch as he gets pulled over by the cops and has his car searched. Hilarity will be had by all.

haha, good idea!

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
Originally posted by: AgaBoogaBoo

haha, good idea!

They'd never find it nor would they be able to search him.

kstu

Golden Member
Feb 23, 2004
old, but classic and very easy to do...

place rubber band around spray nozzle of kitchen sink and point towards front of sink. first person to turn on the faucet gets a nice shower.

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Originally posted by: kstu
old, but classic and very easy to do...

place rubber band around spray nozzle of kitchen sink and point towards front of sink. first person to turn on the faucet gets a nice shower.

I did that to my mom last year :p

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
DAMN. April Fools falls during spring break this year. Damn you, Christians, for scheduling Easter like that.

Bumrush99

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2004
I did this one and it almost got me killed.

Purchase a lottery ticked a few minutes after the winning lottery numbers are revealed. Use the winning numbers and leave the ticket on the refrigerator or on the table..Read out the winning numbers and verify them with the newspaper :) watch people go from extreme happiness to extreme anger and enjoy :D

thehstrybean

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2004
Hahahaha!!! I just typed in April Fools Joke Ideas in Yahoo, and I got a link to Microsoft's Freedom To Innovate Network....

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
You could tell family/friends to go to Google and type "failure" and click "I'm feeling lucky".

:Q

amol

Lifer
Jul 8, 2001
You could tell family/friends to go to Google and type "failure" and click "I'm feeling lucky".

:Q

it's "MISERABLE FAILURE"

and it's older than the intarweb

mwtgg

Lifer
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by: Bumrush99
I did this one and it almost got me killed.

Purchase a lottery ticked a few minutes after the winning lottery numbers are revealed. Use the winning numbers and leave the ticket on the refrigerator or on the table..Read out the winning numbers and verify them with the newspaper :) watch people go from extreme happiness to extreme anger and enjoy :D

That is horrible...

horribly funny.