OFFICIAL Survivor: Heroes v. Villains Thread (starting Feb. 11, 2010)

Page 18 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zylander

Platinum Member
Aug 25, 2002
Ah what a good episode! Watching Colby fight with his brother was hilarious. Anyone else catch how pathetic Colby looked at the tribal? He was just sitting at the end of the bench, hunched over, head on his hand like he was being forced to sit there.

Sandra telling her uncle in Spanish to steel other peoples water, ugh just adds more to my disgust of her. Sandra is a tricky one, if Russell is able to vote her off, she is one person on the jury that definitely wont vote for him. But, if he takes her to the finals, there is a possibility that she will get votes, even though she is a loud mouth bitch and hasnt really done anything.

Its really a shame that Russell didnt follow through with getting Jerri to vote for Sandra. Sandra would have played the idol and Rupert would have gone home, but not by Russells hands, which would be good for Russell. Right now Rupert knows Russell voted for him and thats just one more person on the jury that wont vote for him.

Cant wait for tonight, going to be really good....unless Sandra somehow manages to win...then I will never watch ever again.

abaez

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2000
Parvati saved her skin with immunity this time. If she did not win she would be going home.

I think Colby will be going to the final. As weak as he is he's almost a swing vote (along with Jerri). Sandra will vote with Parv or whoever is voting for Russel (very obvious she hates him). But she has no game and it will be the worst if she wins.

I have a feeling Russel can swing Jerri and he's got Colby (if he keeps his pact), so it might be Parv or Sandra this ep.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Its really a shame that Russell didnt follow through with getting Jerri to vote for Sandra. Sandra would have played the idol and Rupert would have gone home, but not by Russells hands, which would be good for Russell. Right now Rupert knows Russell voted for him and thats just one more person on the jury that wont vote for him.
Russell didn't know Sandra had the idol plus he also didn't vote for Sandra in the last tribal council.

Out of all the Villains left, Jerri played the "cleanest" game.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005

freakflag

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2001
Hero's lose. Honestly, they deserved to lose. Russell is a flake and I sure as hell wouldn't let him date my sister but he should get the million. Parvarti has played a good game as well. Russell's strategic game is 99% flawless but his social game is zilch. Parvarti strikes a good balance. plus, I'd kinda like to bang her.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
awesome finish. good job russel. I've liked jerri a lot this season too and think she was definitely more into the game. I don't think many of the jury have much love for sandra, several of the heroes went to her several times and more often than not she voted otherwise. parv has all but locked up amanda and danielle, a dangerous position to be behind. But jerri would still scare me, she's played good enoug yet under the radar enough to have a anti-lead player wave go with her.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
and jerri goes, not too unpredictable as I just thought and it's going to be one hell of an interesting final council.

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Russell is trying to make himself look good by keeping Parv.
I think Parv is going to win.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
and now we know russel knows result of last season so this should make a very interesting final.

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Sandra is vile. I can't stand her. Burning Russell's hat was uncalled for, despicable, totally disrespectful. She does not deserve to win this game.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
if russle finishes third again I say cancel the damn series. the cry baby I lost is so damn retarded now that if it was like this in the beginning it woul dhave never got so popular.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
cancel this shit. it's bad enough for russel to get smacked down again, that the fucking coattail piece of shit one..again, yuck.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
if russle finishes third again I say cancel the damn series. the cry baby I lost is so damn retarded now that if it was like this in the beginning it woul dhave never got so popular.

Haha! Russell didn't even get a vote.

You would have thought after losing the last time, he would learn how to the play the second part of the game.