Obama with yet another racist Reverend!

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by: K3N
Originally posted by: eskimospy
One should read the "Barack H Obama the Unauthorized Biography", it talks about how Obama discovered faith through Reverend Jeremiah Wright, who preached Afro centrism for nearly 20 years Obama attended his church. Obama as a president will be a way to say to america "Hey white america you've screwed us blacks and africans for a long long time, here's payback by me devaluing your currency and savagely reducing your standards of living like Big Jim Carter"

On a personal note, about what percentage of your day is spent reading/watching insane conspiracy shit? You seem to have an endless supply of it at your fingertips.

"Barack H Obama the Unauthorized Biography" is backed up with sources smart ass ;) . I have an ability of getting my information from alternate independent media not the corporate media like you.

1st year of Obama will be very exciting

This is the description of the book from Amazon.com. I'll let it people draw their own conclusions on the sheer quantity of crazy behind it. (oh and I'm sure that your endorsement will also steer legions away from it, in case insanity is contagious)

Written by the author of the legendary 1992 expose of Bush the elder, this book works from a New Deal point of view. Obama is exposed as a foundation operative and agent of Wall Street finance capital, controlled by Zbigniew Brzezinski, George Soros, and Goldman Sachs. Obama's mother was an official of the Ford Foundation, the World Bank, and US AID. By all indications, Obama was identified for future political use by Brzezinski at Columbia in 1981-1983, during Obama's secret lost years. Obama has worked for the Gamaliel Foundation, the Joyce Foundation, the Woods Fund, and the Annenberg Foundation as a community organizer - a poverty pimp, a cynical opportunist who uses suffering people as a political commodity. The foundation strategy is divide and conquer, pitting blacks against whites against Hispanics against Asians, to prevent any challenge to Wall Street. Racist provocateurs like Wright and Pfleger, along with Weatherman terrorist bombers Ayers and Dohrn, Obama's best friends, are cast in this mold. Rezko, Auchi, and Al-Sammarae represent the cesspool of Chicago graft and corruption in which Obama cavorts. Schooled in Nietzsche and Fanon, Obama qualifies as a postmodern fascist. An Obama administration would strive for brutal economic sacrifice and austerity to finance Wall Street bailouts, and for imperialist confrontation with Russia and China.

Wow. Just wow.

imported_K3N

Golden Member
Dec 20, 2005
Originally posted by: feralkid
One should read the "Barack H Obama the Unauthorized Biography", it talks about how Obama discovered faith through Reverend Jeremiah Wright, who preached Afro centrism for nearly 20 years Obama attended his church. Obama as a president will be a way to say to america "Hey white america you've screwed us blacks and africans for a long long time, here's payback by me devaluing your currency and savagely reducing your standards of living like Big Jim Carter"

A bit late for that, thanks to W, wouldn't you say?

He's introducing a new stimulus package that will go straight to the bankers. Remember these guys are trying to bail out 1.5 quadrillion dollars (1,500 trillion) of derivatives which can't be done. Why not use that money to instead reindustrialize this once prosperous nation.

Also, Obama freely admits to using cocaine and cannabis, yet refuses to go into deep details about his experience at columbia university.

Obama also made 25k a year as a "community oraganizer, after getting 13k starting salary. 25k back then could atleast get you the amount of stuff 60k today would get you, thus officially making Obama a poverty pimp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_pimp

For one to understand what the obama administration will be like, they only need to look back at Jimmy Carter, puppet of the same people who own Obama
http://www.urbandictionary.com....php?term=jimmy+carter

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002

He's introducing a new stimulus package that will go straight to the bankers. Remember these guys are trying to bail out 1.5 quadrillion dollars (1,500 trillion) of derivatives which can't be done. Why not use that money to instead reindustrialize this once prosperous nation.

Also, Obama freely admits to using cocaine and cannabis, yet refuses to go into deep details about his experience at columbia university.

Obama also made 25k a year as a "community oraganizer, after getting 13k starting salary. 25k back then could atleast get you the amount of stuff 60k today would get you, thus officially making Obama a poverty pimp

For one to understand what the obama administration will be like, they only need to look back at Jimmy Carter, puppet of the same people who own Obama

What in the world would make a person believe such crap?

Seriously, if it were Fetal Alcohol Syndrome I could understand.

Are you taking any prescription medications?

Please consider doing so, for your own mental health.

Woah, Daddy!

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

I guess bringing W back would make you very happy.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Originally posted by: FuzzyBee

Huh. I missed the negative connotation he implied towards those communities.
Yellow isn't mellow enough.... We all know asians have stick up their butts.

Reds need to get ahead..we all know they are lazy.

Browns need to stick around...we all know they don't care enough about the US...they leave trash everywhere they go.

See how easy it is?

The implications are easy to identify, if you are looking for it. Much like what Glenn Beck and others have done.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: HomerJS

Nah he's happy with Obama, like all other whack jobs they are only happy when they have hair brained conspiracies to whine about. This guy's Ying to McCowen's Yang.

ayabe

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
Head bigot Glen Beck sure knows how to call it.

Unfortunately, I can't summon the requisite faux outrage this time. My tank is empty, I mean we just got through another hard year of the War on Christmas, some of us need a break.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Originally posted by: HomerJS

Oy...who knows?

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Doc Savage Fan
And what is right? Need to know so I can embrace it. :confused:

Ah, feigned stupidity - a refreshing change from feigned outrage.

Anyway, I'll try and help out... Doing what is right means NOT referring to MLK Day as 'ni**er day' like I overheard this on the weekend.

FuzzyBee

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2000
Originally posted by: OrByte

Browns need to stick around...we all know they don't care enough about the US...they leave trash everywhere they go.

See how easy it is?

The implications are easy to identify, if you are looking for it. Much like what Glenn Beck and others have done.

Well, then, what's the positive connotation for whites?

Also, what's the reasoning behind multiple sources "mis"quoting the "get back"?

Rustler

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2004
That is why I never watch an Coronation beacause of the BS that flows from both parties. The proof is in the doing, what the President does to govern the country and fix the problems that this country has..................................

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Originally posted by: OrByte

See how easy it is?

Well, then, what's the positive connotation for whites?

Also, what's the reasoning behind multiple sources "mis"quoting the "get back"?
All I can think of is media outlets oftentimes rely on one another for reporting. Each citing another source. This isn't new. Are you disputing what the Rev actually said?

as for any positive connotation for the 'white' comment...I don't think there is any. I can't think of any. But I liken it to when my Father in Law used to call me 'beloved patriot' as a joke...I didn't take offense to it, because it was a joke. And to this day I don't. But when his racist brother in law does it I know he doesn't mean it as a joke. At which point I don't let him get away with it. So feel free to feel some sort of outrage over what the reverend said, maybe if you know him to be a racist or a closet bigot, then what he said actually might have some bite to it. I don't know him that well. Nor do I suspect you do.

With that said I think overall his message was a positive one...to continue to work towards something GOOD. Whether that be equality or happiness or what have you. Maybe others came away with a different message. Maybe others saw some sort of malicious intent from a conniving man. All I saw was a joke. In the end, I wonder what that says about us?

Nov 30, 2006
Originally posted by: Robor

Anyway, I'll try and help out... Doing what is right means NOT referring to MLK Day as 'ni**er day' like I overheard this on the weekend.
Well that guy wasn't me and that guy you overheard certainly doesn't represent vast majority of white people now does it? I thought the comment was clearly a racial slam that was totally inappropriate.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Robor

Well that guy wasn't me and that guy you overheard certainly doesn't represent vast majority of white people now does it? I thought the comment was clearly a racial slam that was totally inappropriate.
Wow you're as bad as Al Sharpton.

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
You and Glenn Beck have the biggest sticks up your asses ever - get over it - it was meant to be humorous.

No there is NO room for that yesterday and for you to say there was is demented.

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
guilt by assoc failed before the election, don't see why it should be more relevant now. give it up.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: EXman
You and Glenn Beck have the biggest sticks up your asses ever - get over it - it was meant to be humorous.

No there is NO room for that yesterday and for you to say there was is demented.
:confused: First Cow Towing and now this. Have you been drinking?

wetech

Jul 16, 2002

Picture this at a Republican inauguration, and a line something like "black can get on track" and see how many people think it's funny.

Nov 30, 2006
Originally posted by: wetech

Picture this at a Republican inauguration, and a line something like "black can get on track" and see how many people think it's funny.
Yeah...that would be a real hoot. This double standard crap is getting old.