Obama and Putins eyes meet... obama backs down

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
Caucasians (such as myself) will become just another 'minority group' among many. And, it pretty much works just fine. It's the way of the future.

That's not written in stone. If you want to be a white minority look at south africa. When 3rd worlders are in control what you have is a 3rd world country.

You better remember that 20 years ago in the heart of Europe muslim families were line up and executed, over 8,000 of them. NATO stopped them, but now all the significant NATO countries have a common problem, unfettered 3rd world immigration. Right wingers winning seats in latest EU elections. I predict revolution.

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
So do I, and my family helped build this great country.
We are not English or French

You never helped build anything. Just because you immigrate here and take a job away then go around like your some kind of slumdog millionaire don't mean shit. Once a slumdog always a slumdog. For gods sake you people shit outdoors and now you people are doing the same in Brampton Ontario. Shitting outdoors in the cities parks. If anyone ever wonders what kind of contribution your culture can make just look at the wonderful land of India after 3000 years of history.

Oh the stellar heights of Indian civilization, the marvels, LOL. In another 1,000 years you might be equivalent to the ancient romans.

You really need time away from here.
admin allisolm

Dharavi_Slum_in_Mumbai.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
You never helped build anything. Just because you immigrate here and take a job away then go around like your some kind of slumdog millionaire don't mean shit. Once a slumdog always a slumdog. If anyone ever wonders what kind of contribution your culture can make just look at the wonderful land of Idia after 3000 years of history.

Dharavi_Slum_in_Mumbai.jpg

My family came from Norway and Ireland
We built farms, railway tracks, and lumber mills
My first hometown was mostly a German community.

I can think of several "slumdogs" who contribute a lot to this country as well.
You can't walk through a hospital or a clinic without meeting lot's of them.

How old are you?
You run a window washing and lawn mowing business out of your parents house?

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Canada is not based on the culture of England and France

lol whut? wtf is Canadian culture? oh and what about that nut job providence that hauls people in to the court house for having non french language signs? Is Quebec English, french or Canadian as you say?

damn i just added to this thread derailment. Sorry OP

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
My family came from Norway and Ireland

How come you insist that Canada be inundated with 3rd worlders while your home country of Norway has started the process to get rid of them?

Here's what you valued immigrants think of the norway flag.

Norway Loses $713,000 on Every Muslim Immigrant

norway-islam-444x350.jpg

The newspaper has previously revealed that Norway loses 4.1 million kroner ($713,740.30) for each non-western immigrant coming into the country and that immigration has cost 70 billion kroner ($12,185,810,000) in seven years. On Wednesday the newspaper determined that the government spends 2 million kroner ($348,110) per newly arrived non-Western immigrant they get to work or study.

Last edited:

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
How come you insist that Canada be inundated with 3rd worlders while your home country of Norway has started the process to get rid of them?

Here's what you valued immigrants think of the norway flag.

Norway Loses $713,000 on Every Muslim Immigrant

norway-islam-444x350.jpg

Your more scared of the Muslims in Norway then my relatives in Norway are
They don't have Jihadwatch bookmarked though

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
Your more scared of the Muslims in Norway then my relatives in Norway are
They don't have Jihadwatch bookmarked though
You are a quisling fool. It don't matter though, cowards always go where they feel safest. Once the majority of real Canadians wake up they will all jump aboard, that's when a revolution happens.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
You are a quisling fool. It don't matter though, cowards always go where they feel safest. Once the majority of real Canadians wake up they will all jump aboard, that's when a revolution happens.

You know it was nice that for a couple weeks we didn't have any crazy racists posting on here. I guess nature abhors a vacuum.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005

I remember it was the French that tried to separate Canada.
Maybe your traitorous French side is just conflicting with reality

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
Putin is the man.

No one messes with Putin!! Not even Obrimmer!

Just keep pumping out all that fake money Obrimmer. That's all you're good at.

ObamaMoney.jpg

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
You know it was nice that for a couple weeks we didn't have any crazy racists posting on here. I guess nature abhors a vacuum.

You don't know the difference between patriotism and racism. Move to Iran. I mean, if you won't move to Iran why the hell would you want Iran to move here?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
You don't know the difference between patriotism and racism.

Oh I definitely do. In this case it's racism.

Move to Iran. I mean, if you won't move to Iran why the hell would you want Iran to move here?

Because Iran and people immigrating from Iran aren't the same thing. I can't believe that would need to be explained. Maybe you should interact with people from other cultures more. Not only might it help reduce your racism but it could help with this concept too.

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
Oh I definitely do. In this case it's racism.

Because Iran and people immigrating from Iran aren't the same thing. I can't believe that would need to be explained. Maybe you should interact with people from other cultures more. Not only might it help reduce your racism but it could help with this concept too.

It is the same thing. Do you believe Iran HAS a culture? of course you do and it definitely has one.

Do you want those people to be the swing vote in a 1st world democracy? or even the majority after some time? If you do, MOVE TO IRAN.

If you don't and you still don't speak against 3rd world immigration you are a coward and quisling.

Quisling is my new word btw :)

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
It is the same thing. Do you believe Iran HAS a culture? of course you do and it definitely has one.

Do you want those people to be the swing vote in a 1st world democracy? or even the majority after some time? If you do, MOVE TO IRAN.

Of course Iran has a culture. Ireland has a culture. Germany has a culture. China has a culture. Korea has a culture. Etc. Etc. Many of these places were literally or effectively the 'third world' when their immigration peaked (that's why they left). Millions of these individuals have immigrated to the US and those of their heritage form a huge percentage of our population. I'm perfectly fine with it, and I don't need to move to any of these places.

As I have posted before, here's Ben Franklin's opinion of Germans:

Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

He looks like quite the dumbass now, huh. Now replace Germans with Iranians and we have your argument.

If you don't and you still don't speak against 3rd world immigration you are a coward and quisling.

Quisling is my new word btw :)

You're simply an ignorant fool, afraid of the rest of the world. I pity you.

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
I like that out of my entire post that's the only thing you have a comment on.

Gee, I wonder why.

It's because you were equated Germans to a muslim culture. One is a superior 1st world culture the other is a bunch of backward cavemen. You don't see the difference. Further, I said that Iran "definetely has a culture" all countries do, you seemed to have missed and commented as if I said they didn't have one. I didn't want to point out what moron you are... you're welcome.

You love these 3rd worlders, I suppose you would vote to have unlimitied immigration of them? or is the current limit just enough? How do you feel about 75% of Canadians want much tighter limitations? Most really feel we don't need any immigration at all in fact. As white Canadian I can tell you that is the truth.

Last edited:

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
It's because you were equated Germans to a muslim culture. One is a superior 1st world culture the other is a bunch of backward cavemen. You don't see the difference. Further, I said that Iran "definetely has a culture" all countries do, you seemed to have missed and commented as if I said they didn't have one. I didn't want to point out what moron you are... you're welcome.

You love these 3rd worlders, I suppose you would vote to have unlimitied immigration of them? or is the current limit just enough? How do you feel about 75% of Canadians want much tighter limitations? Most really feel we don't need any immigration at all in fact. As white Canadian I can tell you that is the truth.

Its weird seeing Canadians pretend they are a real country.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003

My family is Canadian and the french Canadians are who they despise. They would take Asians and even the damn Sihks over the stinky, pathetic, wannabe french, Canadians.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
It's because you were equated Germans to a muslim culture. One is a superior 1st world culture the other is a bunch of backward cavemen. You don't see the difference.

Nice job only talking about the Germans. I wonder what percentage of the world would have described Germans as having a superior culture around 1750 when that was written?

Regardless, Germans immigrated to America because of the government religious persecution, the fact that their countries were run by dictators, and to live a better life. Ask your average Iranian why they came here and its for much the same reasons.

Hell, Germany was still largely tyrannical serfdoms that effectively enslaved large portions of their people, ruled by warring kings and dukes marching back and forth killing each other in 1750. What a wonderful example to the world.

Further, I said that Iran "definetely has a culture" all countries do, you seemed to have missed and commented as if I said they didn't have one. I didn't want to point out what moron you are... you're welcome.

I was agreeing with you that Iran has a culture. Thanks for pointing out that you're a moron though, haha.

Feel free to back up that claim, although I am appreciating the fact that your racism is becoming more and more pronounced as you get upset.