Obama and Putins eyes meet... obama backs down

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 25, 2011
So even if people speak their minds in a forum where they feel safe, you still won't believe them. You are a lying dirt bag. Go back to pakistan where you belong. You can shit outdoors there all you want.

See. That's just a maladjusted response. Notice who is the one denigrating anyone who disagrees with him is you and you alone?

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
See. That's just a maladjusted response. Notice who is the one denigrating anyone who disagrees with him is you and you alone?

No. Telling someone to fuck off after you're sick of their shit is a normal response. This will eventually happen as a whole in Canada at least I hope.

SlushySolid

Oct 10, 2013
So even if people speak their minds in a forum where they feel safe, you still won't believe them. You are a lying dirt bag. Go back to pakistan where you belong. You can shit outdoors there all you want.

Missed the point of his post entirely and then devolved into racist remarks.

Man, I'm from Alabama and I've heard some of the worst of it, but this guy is making me cringe.

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
Missed the point of his post entirely and then devolved into racist remarks.

Man, I'm from Alabama and I've heard some of the worst of it, but this guy is making me cringe.

Would you like the equivalent immigration to the USA that Canada is going through right now? That would be 5 million 3rd world immigrants a year. You wouldn't get frustrated?

I'm against it so I'm a racist, i get it.

SlushySolid

Oct 10, 2013
Would you like the equivalent immigration to the USA that Canada is going through right now? That would be 5 million 3rd world immigrants a year. You wouldn't get frustrated?

I'm against it so I'm a racist, i get it.

Here, I'll give you an inch. I understand why you're frustrated given that your skillset is potentially threatened by similar unskilled but lower priced immigrant labor. However, you really just come off as a close minded bigot when you just spout out poorly stereotyped garbage to every person who disagrees with you (and that's why you're racist).

To your point, you do realize that America was founded by people fleeing from places that were considered third world at the time, right? I'm personally all for immigration (even though I'm fairly certain your exaggerating that number with temporary work visas).

Does me disagreeing change my skin color? Does it make me use the bathroom outside?

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
Then the people like the minute men and, well I think most americans, who are against mexicans coming over and want them deported etc are racists? I would consider them patriots myself.

Jan 25, 2011
Then the people like the minute men and, well I think most americans, who are against mexicans coming over and want them deported etc are racists? I would consider them patriots myself.

You understand the difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration right?

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
Here, I'll give you an inch. I understand why you're frustrated given that your skillset is potentially threatened by similar unskilled but lower priced immigrant labor. However, you really just come off as a close minded bigot when you just spout out poorly stereotyped garbage to every person who disagrees with you (and that's why you're racist).

That's a good burn, I just had to point it out, it made me smile.

But it's not just me, students can't even get a dish washing job anymore in toronto it's so flooded with "temp" workers and business owners abusing the law. I saw that on the news, i don't live in toronto, but I think it's true.

SlushySolid

Oct 10, 2013

If they refer to them in a similar sense that you refer to Middle Easterners, then yes, I do consider them racist.

Being against immigration isn't racist. The racist part is the garbage you spew out after.

Jan 25, 2011

Oh I have to point out by the way for the sake of humor. The Minuteman dissolved back in 2010 because of the concern that the most extreme elements would be the ones to actually participate.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/bor...cle_7d47c702-378b-11df-95cb-001cc4c03286.html

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
You never helped build anything. Just because you immigrate here and take a job away then go around like your some kind of slumdog millionaire don't mean shit. Once a slumdog always a slumdog. For gods sake you people shit outdoors and now you people are doing the same in Brampton Ontario. Shitting outdoors in the cities parks. If anyone ever wonders what kind of contribution your culture can make just look at the wonderful land of India after 3000 years of history. Oh the stellar heights of Indian civilization, the marvels, LOL. In another 1,000 years you might be equivalent to the ancient romans.

here here

such is the awe of the ayran civilization that this man has confused one of their most northern descendents as some of their most southern descendents

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
You are a quisling fool. It don't matter though, cowards always go where they feel safest. Once the majority of real Canadians wake up they will all jump aboard, that's when a revolution happens.

i fucking told you about the fact you have no fucking right to use that word

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

i lost any respect for benjamin frenklin when he said the same thing about germanic immgrants wanting to live in the us

fuck him

and i love my swarthy eurasian appearance

seems scandanavians are the new native americans although this has long roots in western society

although i think the romantic admiration of high class europeans for scandanavians and native americans was less puke inducing than the fad culture of americans

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
No. Telling someone to fuck off after you're sick of their shit is a normal response. This will eventually happen as a whole in Canada at least I hope.

How about you go fuck off and take your white power shit elsewhere. Or go drink yourself to death somewhere, no one will ever miss you or even care.

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
How. ....go drink yourself to death somewhere, no one will ever miss you or even care.

Do you suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome? In your native american family I'm guessing you are 3rd generation retard from fetal alcohol syndrome. Welfare welfare welfare..

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Do you suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome? In your native american family I'm guessing you are 3rd generation retard from fetal alcohol syndrome. Welfare welfare welfare..

Basiha and his hindu uber alles bull shit was stupid and your fear of the brown man is equally stupid.

Nov 25, 2013
That's not written in stone. If you want to be a white minority look at south africa. When 3rd worlders are in control what you have is a 3rd world country.

You better remember that 20 years ago in the heart of Europe muslim families were line up and executed, over 8,000 of them. NATO stopped them, but now all the significant NATO countries have a common problem, unfettered 3rd world immigration. Right wingers winning seats in latest EU elections. I predict revolution.

And I predict that you will remain a bigoted ass for the rest of your life.

and this is the only revolution that I see happening

580198_528410897209697_57546358_n.jpg

Nov 25, 2013
My family came from Norway and Ireland
We built farms, railway tracks, and lumber mills
My first hometown was mostly a German community.

I can think of several "slumdogs" who contribute a lot to this country as well.
You can't walk through a hospital or a clinic without meeting lot's of them.

How old are you?
You run a window washing and lawn mowing business out of your parents house?

Real life trailer park boy maybe?

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
And I predict that you will remain a bigoted ass for the rest of your life.

and this is the only revolution that I see happening

580198_528410897209697_57546358_n.jpg

Aren't adults that like that anime shit pedophiles? So not only are you a dumbass and probably a 3rd world immigrant, but a pervert as well. I heard that about your people, child brides and all that. Better watch yourself that ain't legal in Canada, not until sharia law is established anyway.

Nov 25, 2013
How come you insist that Canada be inundated with 3rd worlders while your home country of Norway has started the process to get rid of them?

Here's what you valued immigrants think of the norway flag.

Norway Loses $713,000 on Every Muslim Immigrant

You've managed to move yourself from the bigoted ass column to the full on, rascist asshole column. Congratulations.