Obama and Putins eyes meet... obama backs down

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
Born and raised right here in Toronto. I'm as real a Canadian as you are, and my vote counts just as much.

Keep whining away on Internet message boards if it makes you feel any better. But I'd encourage my fellow Canadians to ignore you here as they do in person.

Do you live in Brampton? a toronto suburb?

they put these immigrants where they need to shore up political seats so they cluster in areas.
18328d1398445204-racist-anti-immigration-flyers-single-out-1398390357374.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011
Hey why don't you use "the google" to prove me wrong? and by "unreal" i'm refering to all 3rd world immigrants in the last 25 years.

I'll prove i'm right. You might "get me" on a technicality here or there but I'm not lying at all. Further more, I have NEVER had a white person tell me in my ENTIRE LIFE we need more chinese or more Indians coming to Canada. If that poll was for whites.. you know the peolpe that built this country and culture, in fact built all first world cultures except south korea and japan (even though we were largely responsible for that as well) The poll would be like 99.9% stop immigration of 3rd worlders.

That's the way people have to talk now a days in public but the message is clear. ANd guess what? At the bottom of that page there is a POLL - Do you think David Suziki has a point? and guess what the results are... 75% to 25%

You know the 3rd worlders are voting for unlimited immigration so the 77% is probably mostly white.

forum-poll1.jpg

So you claim that 76% of Canadians want immigration stopped. You post a poll that shows that 100% of Canadians want immigration to continue, but a large number with limits on the numbers allowed in per year (which by the way is exactly as it works right now) and you call that being gotten on a technicality?

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
So you claim that 76% of Canadians want immigration stopped. You post a poll that shows that 100% of Canadians want immigration to continue, but a large number with limits on the numbers allowed in per year (which by the way is exactly as it works right now) and you call that being gotten on a technicality?

If people said they wanted all the muslims, chinese and Indians out, they would be called racist. You have to read between the lines sometimes. Do you think that's not the case?

Right now I'm so pissed at our quisling politicians that if a real leader showed up with that one agenda, he's got my vote. I'd vote for Hitler (well Putin anyway) if it meant meaningful immigration reform.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011
If people said they wanted all the muslims, chinese and Indians out, they would be called racist. You have to read between the lines sometimes. Do you think that's not the case?

Right now I'm so pissed at our quisling politicians that if a real leader showed up with that one agenda, he's got my vote. I'd vote for Hitler (well Putin anyway) if it meant meaningful immigration reform.

You may choose to read between the lines all you want but when you try to present it as fact and argue it you will be called on it as the BS it is.

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
You may choose to read between the lines all you want but when you try to present it as fact and argue it you will be called on it as the BS it is.

You are not a real Canadian if you believe that drivel you just typed. I know who wants more immigration and they talk with funny accents and wear turbins, marry child brides and serve up cats and dogs in their restaurants.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
You are not a real Canadian if you believe that drivel you just typed. I know who wants more immigration and they talk with funny accents and wear turbins, marry child brides and serve up cats and dogs in their restaurants.

You are doing an awesome job of singlehandedly destroying the stereo-type of Canadians as reasonable and sane people.

Jan 25, 2011

Lol seems you think real Canadians should be xenophobic bigots. Fortunately REAL Canadians don't share that feeling. And that is evidenced by the very poll you showed.

But carry on with your nonsense.

Last edited:

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
And then, Putin walked over to Michelle, grabbed her by the crotch and stated; This is MINE now.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

This thread became impressively insane. If you aren't a parody account or something you are pretty horrendously racist.

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
This thread became impressively insane. If you aren't a parody account or something you are pretty horrendously racist.

Or maybe I'm a Canadian that doesn't want his country inundated with 3rd world immigrants. If that makes me a racist, damn right.

surfsatwerk

Lifer
Mar 6, 2008
Or maybe I'm a Canadian that doesn't want his country inundated with 3rd world immigrants. If that makes me a racist, damn right.

You being a crazy racist makes you a crazy racist. Your crippling addiction to moose love and maple syrup make you a Canadian.

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
You being a crazy racist makes you a crazy racist. Your crippling addiction to moose love and maple syrup make you a Canadian.

The way things are going in first world countries with right wing parties winning seats in the recent EU elections, home grown terrorism here in north america and an impending financial collapse, I have a feeling racism in it's ugliest forms will be making a comeback. I just hope it doesn't turn into Bosnia. There will be race wars but you stay in your happy spot. Islam is coming for you.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
The way things are going in first world countries with right wing parties winning seats in the recent EU elections, home grown terrorism here in north america and an impending financial collapse, I have a feeling racism in it's ugliest forms will be making a comeback. I just hope it doesn't turn into Bosnia. There will be race wars but you stay in your happy spot. Islam is coming for you.

Oh wow.

surfsatwerk

Lifer
Mar 6, 2008

When the race wars come, I'm siding with the Eskimos. Those fuckers hunt whales with a canoe.

inf1nity

Golden Member
Mar 12, 2013
OP I'm thinking of immigrating to Canada. Got any advice for me?

PS: I'm a brown guy.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014

Find one of his female relatives and shack up with her. Have her pay for everything and give you some spending money as well.

Also, bang all her friends and sell drugs to them.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

This forum delivers the insanity!

unokitty

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2012
Florida sex-offender who had relations with 16-year-old granted refugee status in Canada
A Florida sex offender who had sex with a 16-year-old boy and fled to Saskatchewan, where she claimed asylum, has been granted refugee status in Canada...

Denise Harvey, 47, was convicted in 2008 of five counts of unlawful sexual activity with a minor, a boy who was on her son’s baseball team. She is wanted in the U.S., where she is facing a 30-year prison sentence.

If Ms. Harvey does apply for permanent resident states and is approved, she will receive most social benefits Canadians receive, including healthcare coverage. She could also apply for Canadian citizenship.
I don't know you. So please don't think of this as a recommendation. But it did work for Ms. Harvey!

Best of luck!
Uno

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
When the race wars come, I'm siding with the Eskimos. Those fuckers hunt whales with a canoe.

Of course then they're also eating the whale. Raw. Those fuckers also own snowmobiles and rifles, so you'll get to mix it up with some seal and walrus too. Yum!
You know about the weather, and the food I guess, what about the company? Have you seen any Inuit women?

lol

surfsatwerk

Lifer
Mar 6, 2008
Of course then they're also eating the whale. Raw. Those fuckers also own snowmobiles and rifles, so you'll get to mix it up with some seal and walrus too. Yum!
You know about the weather, and the food I guess, what about the company? Have you seen any Inuit women?

lol

I'm hoping to have all my needs met by the raping and pillaging of local... what's the canadian word for "beloved patriot"... communities.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003

I see you've been reading my newsletter. :biggrin: