NY (NJ) Jets QB picked up a 17 year old girl at a club and totally tapped that ass

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
She's got moonpie face. I can't stand moonpie face.

moonpie.jpg

I don't mind it as long as I have an ice cold RC Cola to go with it.

ghost recon88

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2005
She's a trust fund baby. I doubt that she's spent much time with daddy lately. He's off with his Brazillian mistress. Mommy can't be bothered to pay attention to her because she's in a perpetual coma due to the valium and martini's. The girl's probably been raised by a nanny, who she doesn't respect because the women isn't rich and has an accent.

So this girl and her materialistic friends fill their time playing grown-up by having s e x with much older guys and getting wasted in clubs in a feeble attempt to get their parents attention.

QFT

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Thundersnow, I suspect. I told her I'd make sure it's legal in Jersey for a girl her age to hook up with a 24-year-old man.

"It is. It's 16," she said. "I checked."

that made me laugh

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Wonder if that club is now packed with gold digging women hoping for more Jets to show up.

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
I have no problem with him bagging a 17 year old. Congrats.

But who actually wants to fuck a 17 year old? I want someone that knows what they are doing and has experimented enough to know what they like.

uhhh, what man doesn't want to nail a 17 year old?

people saying "bad for him" or "17 years olds are annoying" are just jealous. the girl is smoking hot. at first I was like, what a loser Sanchez is for going after young tail", but then deep down, I realize I'm just jealous :(

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
I think that's the point. He can bang smoking hot girls any time he wants. That night he chose to go after some quasi legal teenager because the opportunity presented herself.

bragging rights. now he can go up to one of his big fat 400 pound linemen and say with truthfulness. "how many 17 year olds have you banged?"

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
^ but she does have a hotness to her.

Certainly much better looking than that NY Post pic made her seem.

BTW if the girl is upset about this story hitting the media perhaps she shouldn't have posted about it on Facebook.

Imp

Lifer
Feb 8, 2000
Don't really care.

I thought the story was about him getting arrested for stat rape. Guess 17 is legal, so aye...