North Iowa Tea Party Billboard -> Obama + Hitler + Lenin

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

heyheybooboo

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2007
He is technically right. The Feds provide (some) money to the states and state DOTs use state + fed funds to maintain the roads.

He's not even close.

The National Highway System represents less than 5% of total roads in the United States but carries nearly 50% of our traffic.

Using Interstate routes as an example, the cost of building and maintaining an Interstate is not covered entirely by the Federal government - the Federal government pays 90% of the bill - the state the highway is located in pays the rest of the cost.

pAnus thinks he is being clever but all he is doing is applying his 3rd-world mentality to the greatest transportation system in the world.

And he is doing it to distract from the purpose of this thread:

obama_hitler.jpg

The GOP --- Our National Party of Hate

--

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
Democrats and liberals with their words and actions against President Bush has made ALL of this fair game.

FUCK OBAMA! Impeach him for treason. May great fuck be upon him. Fuck obama.

I'd like to think that you stand out even when with your fellow crackpots, but something tells me you don't.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I'd like to think that you stand out even when with your fellow crackpots, but something tells me you don't.

All of my friends, coworkers and the rest of the country feel the exact same. Whenever we get together and at lunch at work it will eventually be brought up by somebody..."What did that fucker do today? Did you get any more of your friends and family to register so we can stop this?"

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
All of my friends, coworkers and the rest of the country feel the exact same. Whenever we get together and at lunch at work it will eventually be brought up by somebody..."What did that fucker do today? Did you get any more of your friends and family to register so we can stop this?"

Good ol' delusional sheet-wearing spidey ...

Patranus

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2007
Instead of admitting you don`t have a clue.....what do you do?

You answer a question with a question == loser

Either the constitution grants that power to the federal government or it doesn't.
If that power is not granted to the federal government it is granted to the state.

Why is this concept so hard for "progressives" to understand?

Throckmorton

Lifer
Aug 23, 2007
Either the constitution grants that power to the federal government or it doesn't.
If that power is not granted to the federal government it is granted to the state.

Why is this concept so hard for "progressives" to understand?

Maybe because you conservatives cried wolf so many times, like when progressives tried to abolish slavery, grant women the right to vote, and end Jim Crow and you argued "states rights"....

Throckmorton

Lifer
Aug 23, 2007
BTW, Patranus, the Constitution entrusts the Federal government with providing general defense and welfare, both of which are purposes served by the interstate highway system.

Patranus

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2007
Maybe because you conservatives cried wolf so many times, like when progressives tried to abolish slavery, grant women the right to vote, and end Jim Crow and you argued "states rights"....

Pretty sure the the constitution was amended to accomplish those things.

ViperXX

Platinum Member
Nov 2, 2001
Why do some of you guys defend Obama all the freaking time?

What has he done that has been positive for this country?
My answer not a damn thing.

I didn't buy into his bullshit but so many of you do.
I think it's cuz you bet the farm on him. Oh he'll make everything all right. Bush was the devil.

You don't want to be wrong, or admit your wrong. But you are, the sooner you accept that the better off you'll be.

I'm sick of the media making him out to be something he's not. Hiding things they need to report about this guy.

One other thing Moonbeam your an idiot all your posts are incoherent mumblings that make no sense what's so ever.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Yeah right, as if you have friends:rolleyes:

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
Good ol' delusional sheet-wearing spidey ...

Ah, good old double-think.

It's funny, Democrats do everything they can to destroy blacks and minorities for over 150 years, but when it is politically convenient for them they magically ignore and re-write history to suit their needs. And everyone just unquestioningly swallows the bullshit fed to them.

heyheybooboo

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2007

One other thing Moonbeam your an idiot all your posts are incoherent mumblings that make no sense what's so ever.

You may want to purchase an apostrophe and an 'e' before you call someone an idiot. Otherwise ....

Rage on.

edit: by the way ---- the Tea Baggers took the billboard down

tsk tsk tsk ...

--

Last edited:

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
I don't think you understand the groundswell of anger at this president. Everyday he pisses off more and more of The People.

Yes, the "People" are so into your bullshit talking points that Teabag Princess Angle out there in NV is thinking of suing so Reid can't use her zany primary statements against her. Wonder why? Could it be because you all are batshit crazy?

ViperXX

Platinum Member
Nov 2, 2001
Grammar Nazi, did you understand what I typed? Yes you did.

Am I writing a book? No I am not.

I'm having a conversation in a forum.

So let me buy you a STFU.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Yes, the "People" are so into your bullshit talking points that Teabag Princess Angle out there in NV is thinking of suing so Reid can't use her zany primary statements against her. Wonder why? Could it be because you all are batshit crazy?

We The People don't take kindly you your insults. teabagtag
250px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
So no reasonable explanation why Angle would be worried about non-teabaggers hearing her earlier primary views?

Didn't think so.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
The billboard's caption should have read "Tea Party Leaders Prey on the Fearful & the Naïve"