NFL 2022 Season

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Tom's Intimates. Moisture wicking plus-sized activewear, underwear, and towels.

Approved by Tom Brady, who likes his booties big, with twig-and-berries present, and dry so he can stroke their silky-smooth skin.

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012

Fuck. Ray Guy might have company in a few decades.

Fuck Buffalo. Fuck that they don't have to worry about field position anymore. WHY THE FUCK SOMEONE ELSE DIDN'T TAKE THIS BITCH IN THE FIRST ROUND. DAMNIT AL DAVIS, WHY U DED?

• Haha

dlerious

Golden Member
Mar 4, 2004
I don't watch much anymore. Started losing interest when the Saints got screwed in the playoffs 2 years in a row. My team is the Raiders, but they have their work cut out playing the Chiefs, Chargers, and Broncos twice.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
The girl’s story needs to be graphic and corroborated to get exiled. Already saw Roethlisberger continue his career after accusations.

And of course Ray Lewis helped kill someone.

So unless some tape comes out or a flood of witnesses, the guy will not get cut.

woodman1999

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2003
Also Aaron Donald should probably be suspended for bit for this

Only way he gets suspended is if the Rams do it. NFL apparently has no jurisdiction over joint practices.

Also, as a Patriots fan, I, along with the Giants and Lions fans above, do not have high hopes for my team this year. I am guessing they'll be lucky to get to .500. I don't advocate for tanking, but also wouldn't be upset if they had a Top-5 pick next year to blow on some DB they could have had as a UDFA....

Reactions: KMFJD

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
I don't watch much anymore. Started losing interest when the Saints got screwed in the playoffs 2 years in a row.
Remember when they made it to the Super Bowl and it was discovered that the Saints defense was operating an illegal bounty program aimed at intentionally injuring opposing players?

Last edited:

dlerious

Golden Member
Mar 4, 2004
Remember when they made it to the Super Bowl and it was discovered that the Saints defense was operating an illegal bounty program aimed at intentionally injuring opposing players?
Even more reason to lose interest. Watched Thursday Night Football a few days ago and the C-tier announcers were horrible.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Even more reason to lose interest. Watched Thursday Night Football a few days ago and the C-tier announcers were horrible.

I'm a NY Giants fan. :pensive:

Yes, it's true that boasting about wiping the field with Tom Brady/GOAT and the "Panty-Rot's" TWICE in the Superbowl really NEVER gets old (lol) but that team is only a distant memory now.

Point being that although the Saints did get "jobbed" in the playoff game vs the Rams especially, I have exactly ZERO-SYMPATHY!

;)

Reactions: pete6032

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Would not be surprised if the refs had a mandate to fuck the Saints over at all costs for the remainder of Payton's career for Bountygate.

Things can go well beyond the prima facie when it comes to "league justice". The league lost nothing much for the refs blowing that call except some salty Saints fans.

thestrangebrew1

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2011
I didn't watch Brady's media deal about why he took time off away from practice but the images I'm seeing of him look terrible. He looks sucked up and like he had some work done. IDK, just didn't look like him at all.

So far it doesn't look like the 9ers are trading Jimmy G. Personally, I'd keep him even if he's an expensive backup. I get the dual threat Lance can produce, but with our current line situation, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets hurt and we'll need a solid backup.

RPD

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
I'm SO happy the Giants didn't bother going for him... Jones sucks but no sense throwing good money after bad!

;)
Jimmie G would be an upgrade over Jones, there's no discussion about this. I have to wait to see how much they restructure and ultimately pay Jimmie to be the best back up in the league.

RPD

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Looks like $6.5million to be a back up, but if he plays a lot or starts up to $16mil. Pricey, but I'm OK with that. But cap hit ugh
Depending on how it's structured, Garoppolo's salary cap number for 2022 will end up being somewhere between $18 million to 19 million less than the $26.9 million it was previously slated to cost.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Jimmie G would be an upgrade over Jones, there's no discussion about this. I have to wait to see how much they restructure and ultimately pay Jimmie to be the best back up in the league.

Oh I completely agree but not enough better to be worth bothering with!

Jones will make an "okay" backup himself one day soon and neither one of those guys is even CLOSE to good enough to win with the current Giants team. (I'm not sure Joe Montana in his prime was THAT good!)

;)

Last edited:

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Oh I completely agree but not enough better to be worth bothering with!

Jones will make an "okay" backup himself one day soon and neither one of those guys is even CLOSE to good enough to win with the current Giants team. (I'm not sure Joe Montana in his prime was THAT good!)

;)
Maybe Daboll is a bit brighter than Judge. Use Jones like a budget Josh Allen and make him impact the game.

I can be assured of one thing...Jones will be back to sweeping Washington.

Walmart Eli is not much, but he can be such a Washington killer.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Opening day. Bills vs Rams.

Well, you all know who I want to LOSE. :imp:;)

I hate Rams too(That game with Pete Kendall fumbling was seared into brain) but Buffalo must be toppled.

thestrangebrew1

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2011
Rooting for the Bills since I hate the Rams but Josh is from the next town over from me so he's somewhat local so I always root for the Bills.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
My Seachickens are likely to finish last in the league this year. Geno Smith sucked when he was with the Jests, I'm just not sure why the hell they signed him as backup...
My Beloved Steelers aren't likely to do too much better. I don't think they signed a decent QB in the off season.
The Packers will probably finish in the middle-top of their division...but not make the playoffs.

(gawd I hope I'm wrong on ALL THREE predictions)