New Black Panther leader of Houston chapter: Democrats exploiting blacks

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
The same Jasper. TX where white supremacists murdered James Byrd Jr. and they sell dirt from his grave and pieces of the chains that dragged him online. Where the white residents organized to recall only the black council members so they could fire the first black police chief. The same police chief awarded almost 900K due to a discrimination suit after the fact. WHo now, thanks to the removal of preclearance under the Voters Rights Act are working hard to segregate white only districts.

Hey, you know, let's go back to what TH originally said in this thread:

Republicans, such as myself, help minorities because it is the right thing to do.

Jesus taught what you do for the least, you do for me. I am not speaking for all Republicans, just those that I know personally. We are guided by our moral compass to help those who can not help themselves.

I don't want to judge the actions of TH, so much as question him about all of those moral republicans that he knows. They sure as shit aren't living in Jasper, from what the rest of this country knows about Jasper.

So I wonder what he is going on about in that earlier post in this thread?
:hmm:

Jan 25, 2011
Hey, you know, let's go back to what TH originally said in this thread:

I don't want to judge the actions of TH, so much as question him about all of those moral republicans that he knows. They sure as shit aren't living in Jasper, from what the rest of this country knows about Jasper.

So I wonder what he is going on about in that earlier post in this thread?
:hmm:
I don't know that that's fair. He very likely might only surround himself with people that share his own personal views.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010

I know people all over southeast Texas who share the same political views.

Nice attempt at changing the subject. You appeared to think that Democrats founding the KKK was bad, how do you feel that the KKK now enthusiastically supports the Republican nominee? You guys are on the same side!

You supporting a candidate is not a reflection of that candidate.

The same Jasper. TX where white supremacists murdered James Byrd Jr. and they sell dirt from his grave and pieces of the chains that dragged him online. Where the white residents organized to recall only the black council members so they could fire the first black police chief. The same police chief awarded almost 900K due to a discrimination suit after the fact. WHo now, thanks to the removal of preclearance under the Voters Rights Act are working hard to segregate white only districts.

Shows how much you know.

In the town where you live, are the public housing projects near a community college? Or are they near a walmart?

Even in democrat strongholds low income families are kept away from community colleges by the city organizers. Where should public housing projects be built? Next to education and job training centers. Instead, they are built on the opposite side of town.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
You supporting a candidate is not a reflection of that candidate.

Ahh, so when the KKK supports democrats that's a bad thing for democrats but now that the KKK supports republicans it doesn't matter.

Makes total sense. Lol.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
LBJ set up the shock collar fence around the plantation and the democrats maintained it up through now. Give the addict, what you've gotten them addicted to and they'll vote for you every time.That's a failed social experiment and the sooner it gets abolished, the sooner people can heal from it. The reason there are multi generations living in poverty is because they have been conditioned to believe there is no other path, that it's normal and expected. That world was constructed by politicians, to keep SOME people exactly where they want them. Living just enough, just enough for the city. :(
This is the hilarious and sad shit conservatives/Republicans say that ensure that the AA vote will continue to go to Democrats.

Keep on keepin' on, idiots.

Ahh, so when the KKK supports democrats that's a bad thing for democrats but now that the KKK supports republicans it doesn't matter.

Makes total sense. Lol.
Remember:

IOKIYAR

Forever.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010

Makes total sense. Lol.

Neither one matters.

Care to get back on topic?

Here in the south, the poor and minorities have been stabbed in the back by democrats. Democrat controlled unions supported free trade agreements, such as GATT. The people who were supposed to stand up for the working class have stabbed them in the back over and over.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Neither one matters.

Here in the south, the poor and minorities have been stabbed in the back by democrats. Democrat controlled unions supported free trade agreements, such as GATT. The people who were supposed to stand up for the working class have stabbed them in the back over and over.

You're the one that brought up the KKK to begin with, lol. Do you even remember what you write?

Let's get back on topic though, yes. The reason why more black people don't support republicans is because of the anti-black racism the party routinely displays. One example would be Jasper, TX.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
So many things to divert from, yet so few diversions available... Keep on, keepin' on toothless.

It's pretty hilarious that he would attempt to divert to the KKK and then complain that people who responded to his diversion were off topic.

He's either a great troll or one of the dumbest posters on here.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
It's a bit odd to claim that Democrats are worse for minorities than Republicans when the GOP not only has an overt racist as its presidential candidate, but spent the past several years or more gerrymandering districts and passing sketchy laws in a bid to disenfranchise as many minorities as possible. It's one thing to sign a questionable free trade deal (I'm not a big fan of those, either); it's another to show open contempt for minorities and their right to participate in the electoral process.

Reactions: ladyjd and MongGrel

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Neither one matters.

I don't sympathize with either group and their bad choices honestly. You don't build up personal accountability by shielding people from the results of poor choices. "Entrenched poverty and lack of opportunities" didn't put a gun to the heads of blacks in Compton or whites in Appalachia and say "stick this needle full of heroin in your arm or die." Roaming bands of systematic racism didn't pillage their homes and lash them to a wheel preventing them from completing high school, or in some cases middle or even elementary school. Ravaging hordes of poverty cycles didn't cause an immaculate conception that made them pregnant at 13.

Do you honestly want to help poors? I mean really help poors, not just give them someone else's money just to make them go away and in turn make you feel better? Then stop giving the poor checks and give them jobs. You personally give them a job, not just hold up a sign begging someone else (some rich person or company). And then personally give them the training and support to do them well. Be a fvcking mentor to them for the first time in their lives. Put your own fvcking money to work in your own cities helping people to help themselves by honest effort to enable them to have their own personal accomplishments. Until then STFU about how "glenn1 should spend more time with the poors" and similar diversions. Stop making things worse for them while thinking you're doing good, all it's doing is the equivalent of giving millions one of those mobility scooters to fat people at Wal-Mart rather than expecting and demanding better of them, which is exactly what they're capable of.

You both sound like complete fools, I have worked with many black engineers in the past in Aerospace in the South that were making more money and had a higher education level than I did.

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
Of course they have been exploiting blacks for decades, but blacks still overwhelmingly vote Democrat. Both parties take advantage of who they can to get votes, nothing really new either. New Black Panther party from what I have seen perpetrates lies and calls for violence on whites, so I don't care what they say.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
lol, leave it to TH to blaze up a topic.

14tVd.gif
[/IMG]
14tVd.gif

Last edited:

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Meh.. too many people choose to live in a world where "if we did it, that's because they made us, but if they did it, that's because they're evil." It's a chickenshit way to justify being evil.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Of course they have been exploiting blacks for decades, but blacks still overwhelmingly vote Democrat. Both parties take advantage of who they can to get votes, nothing really new either. New Black Panther party from what I have seen perpetrates lies and calls for violence on whites, so I don't care what they say.

Both parties will attempt to buy votes, this is the flaw with democracy when the population degenerates. When moral character and cultural bonds break down, short term self interest becomes the only thing both the voters and the candidates care about, and with the democrats, where is every incentive to keep the african american population dependent, ensuring a captive vote. Democrats just take it a step further and attempt to mass import votes as well, regardless of the consequences on society never mind the people they claim to be concerned about. They are effectively replacing the african american community with latinos, an influence gap which will only grow as time goes on, never mind the effect on the working class with the distortion of the labor market. Only the vote matters, they can always blame the economic conditions on the republicans.

4u1CVfp.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BYVv4LY_KQ

I'm sure I disagree with plenty of what he believed in, but he was right in this instance.

The Problem With Swirling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URpJpM-oZ5k

Black Victimhood Pt 2: The White Liberal Deception!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1mShT6-QGw

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Have you seen the picture of the klan member kissing hillary on the cheek?

You do realize the klan was founded by democrats?

The klan types all crossed over after civil rights legislation, and minorities & friends went the other way. As mentioned, the very idea that blacks were equal under the law to whites completely redrew the political map in a way almost no other issue could. This wasn't that many years ago, and less has changed than we often pretend for the sake of kids.

Also, just a heads up that what you're parroting is written for a white conservative audience attempting to rationalize the lack of color in their party, not minorities themselves. Black folks are more than aware of these issues that directly concern them, and don't need you or the klan to tell them what's best.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Both parties will attempt to buy votes, this is the flaw with democracy when the population degenerates. When moral character and cultural bonds break down, short term self interest becomes the only thing both the voters and the candidates care about, and with the democrats, where is every incentive to keep the african american population dependent, ensuring a captive vote. Democrats just take it a step further and attempt to mass import votes as well, regardless of the consequences on society never mind the people they claim to be concerned about. They are effectively replacing the african american community with latinos, an influence gap which will only grow as time goes on, never mind the effect on the working class with the distortion of the labor market. Only the vote matters, they can always blame the economic conditions on the republicans.

I'm sure I disagree with plenty of what he believed in, but he was right in this instance.

Just FYI, shit like this written by racists for racists is why blacks & most minorities will never vote for the GOP.

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002

4u1CVfp.png

Holy hell, that is a shit storm of bigoted fail I don't even know where to begin. So I won't.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
It's funny when the response left is to imply things I've not said or claimed.

Beyond that its clear you haven't actually watched the videos.

but thanks for confirming again what the left has become.
q3az5f0.jpg

And for those who are so knee jerk to claim racism. Where do you live.
If the liberal progressive left actually believed in their principles, they'd actually walk the talk, and move into those areas to help improve them with resources, volunteering etc.

Instead we see quite the opposite.
http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/san-franciscos-black-population-dwindling/
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/21/us/black-exodus-from-san-francisco.html?_r=0
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...a-cruz-housing-affordability?CMP=share_btn_tw

Last edited:

ladyjd

May 17, 2006
Let an actual black person weigh in: 1) We as a people have to vote. Too many fought and died for our right to do it.

2) We know that neither party is totally GREAT for us, however, we choose the party that isn't ABSOLUTELY the most hate filled, bigoted, disgusting actioned more because there has not been any other party viable enough for us to give our votes to. We aren't heavily enamored of the Democrats as some would think, they are just the lesser of the evil that is politics. Get it now?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

but thanks for confirming again what the left has become.
q3az5f0.jpg

Except no one called you Hitler. Also given the opportunity to explain or back away from the race realist BS you never did at the time. So fuck you, you get to own that shit now skippy.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Except no one called you Hitler. Also given the opportunity to explain or back away from the race realist BS you never did at the time. So fuck you, you get to own that shit now skippy.

He's dodging & diverting all over the place. If rent hikes in Seattle & Norcal hurt blacks more than whites it's because blacks are proportionately more lower income, the result of systemic "race realism" he advocates.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016

Let's see if this is true. Here is you saying/claiming the conservative movement you're part of are "race realists":
https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/altrightmeans.2484790/#post-38440036'

I do wonder where the terminology of race realism & such come from:
http://davidduke.com/are-you-a-racist/

Most people here aren't terribly interested in klan material. Most.