i love snapstream.. i've used it for years on my media PC.SnapStream Media is seeking a Software Engineer in Test to work on our Enterprise Television Search appliance.
Day to Day, you will:
* Write component and integration level automated tests (using nUnit)
* Validate developer coded unit level tests
* Investigate and implement best practices in testing
* Manually test at the application level
* Work with customers / focus groups, checking requirements and usability
* Test the software on our Hardware Platform
Required Skill Set:
* Be excited about the TV Search Platform
* A solid understanding of Windows architecture, programming, debugging
* Strong coding skills in C/C++ and/or C# and experience developing software on Windows platforms.
* Experience building and diagnosing PC hardware
Preferred Skill Set:
* Testing experience or college coursework dealing directly with testing methods
* Internship or Experience in dev or test on a commercial or internal software product.
* A team of very smart people to work with
* A chance for your voice to impact a product that touches thousands of customers
* The tools and perks to make coding fast and fun. (Dual LCD's, Free Drinks, Fast Fiber connection)
* Great benefits (Medical, 401k, Flexible Scheduling)
Construct a short message about what technology excites you personally and send that, with your resume, to email@example.com
We're a group of technophiles who love PCs, DVRs/video, anything hackable, gadgets and are seeking a like-minded individual to join our team.
Salary Range: $50k-$65k
Its a fun place to be, much different than a traditional office. Still looking to fill the Software Engineer in Test position. Also looking for a regular Software Engineer now as well: Strong C#, ASP.Net, SQL skills all a plus. Get paid to watch TV, who doesn't like that?i love snapstream.. i've used it for years on my media PC.
Got one, need another:
I need someone with Ticketing(Box office, museum, zoos, performing art centers, that type of ticketing) experience to do customer support for software.
This is for a company of about 2000 with offices all over the world. This position is located in Charleston SC.
Great pay, great company, great benefits, great location.
Experience writing SQL queries wanted but not needed
Experience working with non profits a huge plus
Message me if interested.