More Clinton Investigations

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
It's almost as if these investigations into Clinton aren't genuine and are some sort of political maneuver!

There's probably some Russian intervention as some level. When is there not? That's world away from there being a quid pro quo in any legitimate sense. Trump could be executed for treason if the standard of guilt was that low on just what we know.

As Kelly says "it's an empty barrel".

Reactions: cytg111

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
There's probably some Russian intervention as some level. When is there not? That's world away from there being a quid pro quo in any legitimate sense. Trump could be executed for treason if the standard of guilt was that low on just what we know.

As Kelly says "it's an empty barrel".

Investigating the FBI over how they investigated Clinton’s email server that was the investigated during the 8 or so investigations into the Benghazi attack has to be one of the most disgustingly naked displays of partisanship over good governance I have seen in a very long time. They should be ashamed of themselves.

The only thing more shameful so far is the media’s credulous treatment of it considering Gowdy is on the record calling these investigations a sham.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Investigating the FBI over how they investigated Clinton’s email server that was the investigated during the 8 or so investigations into the Benghazi attack has to be one of the most disgustingly naked displays of partisanship over good governance I have seen in a very long time. They should be ashamed of themselves.

The only thing more shameful so far is the media’s credulous treatment of it considering Gowdy is on the record calling these investigations a sham.

Yep, for sure.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Yup, any minute now. Wait for it . . .

I for one appreciate these endless investigations as an excellent way to keep Congress from doing any real harm. It's like dangling car keys in front of a baby with a hand grenade. Grab the shiny keys, not the pin.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999

I for one appreciate these endless investigations as an excellent way to keep Congress from doing any real harm. It's like dangling car keys in front of a baby with a hand grenade. Grab the shiny keys, not the pin.
Except in this case, it's the GOP shaking shiny keys in front of their base. Really more like a shiny fishing lure.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Except in this case, it's the GOP shaking shiny keys in front of their base. Really more like a shiny fishing lure.

Their distraction tactics are so obvious. Keep the Clintons in the crosshairs to remind them to keep linking her to elected Democrats for the next 7 years. Like the search for the Holy Grail, the Ark, and Bigfoot.

We're still waiting for the Niger investigation to kick off, of course...

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
I'd complain about them wasting time, but I don't think the time of a moron like Devin Nunes actually has any value.

Looking forward to their inevitable investigation into PizzaGate and other Infowars/Fox News conspiracy theories.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Decades after both Bill and Hillary are dead the GOP is still going to be launching new investigations about them. It's a brand builder.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
It's understandable why Congress is concerned. When they opened the container that was sealed 70 years ago they found half the Uranium 232 was missing.

Clinton probably gave it to the Russians.
GHnapSz.gif

Reactions: Meghan54

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
It's almost as if these investigations into Clinton aren't genuine and are some sort of political maneuver!

"Although there is evidence of potential violations regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case". I guess that is how you summarize "matters".

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
"Although there is evidence of potential violations regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case". I guess that is how you summarize "matters".

What did that have to do with Benghazi?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Who said Benghazi?

Exactly! Your dumbass is so easily mislead that you didn't even know her email "scandal" was apart of the Benghazi investigation.
When you are talking about her emails you are talking about Benghazi.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Exactly! Your dumbass is so easily mislead that you didn't even know her email "scandal" was apart of the Benghazi investigation.
When you are talking about her emails you are talking about Benghazi.

I guess with that line of thinking, which is not relevant to the context of my reply, we could run this back to the Nixon investigation since we are talking about Hillary and she worked on the Nixon investigation. So now we just reopened the case against Nixon?? What??

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000

Or: any real good,

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
Clinton is why we can't MAGA. If we could just "jail that b**tch" all would be right with the world.

Reactions: Thebobo

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
You just love showing off your stupidity don't you?

You should stop at the point where people think you are an idiot instead of your "here hold my beer while I'll show you what kind of next level imbecile I am" obsession.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
You should stop at the point where people think you are an idiot instead of your "here hold my beer while I'll show you what kind of next level imbecile I am" obsession.

See, now you are projecting.

Don't get mad at me, I'm not the dumbass that didn't know that Hillary's emails are directly related to the Benghazi investigations. I'm not the one doubling down on that ignorance.