Moms for Liberty founder is a big fat hypocrite.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
The Sarasota County School Board has called for her resignation from its school board. It's a start.

It would be more meaningful if it was because of her shitty ideas not because she was in a relationship and her husband s a rapist.

She needs to go because anyone in favor of book bans or things like the don't say gay bill shouldn't be anywhere near a school board. But it sounds like the board voted to ask for her resignation because the attention around her sex life made them uncomfortable. Fuck that, people can do what they want in their bedrooms as long as it's between consenting adults (a lesson her husband missed).

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

Sorry, I just have to quote this here:

Asked about Florida Politics’ report of an alleged buyout, the person said, “Not one penny. Not one penny.”

“I can tell you I’ll be voting against anything that is any kind of severance or payoff,” the person said. “Christian’s about to learn a very important lesson that a lot of people have learned. He's not Donald Trump and he's never gonna be Donald Trump.”

He basically said here that Ziegler is not Donald Trump, meaning he can't just do whatever the hell he wants with no accountability or consequences. Because only Donald Trump can do that. Am I misinterpreting that?

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
I wish I could believe it was because of his actions, and not the bad optics on the party in the state.

It's still consequences, just maybe not for the "right" reasons.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
There are some I would just not want to see full stop. This would be one of them.

I mean I pass MGT every day omw out to work, neighbors have a "mini horse" usually out grazing.
I thought you were going to say you see MTG grazing every day.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
-Its disgusting, absolutely disgusting. Anyone have a link or website address where such a video might be posted just to make sure I don't accidentally stumble across it and see such disgusting, debauched lesbian acts...

I’m waiting for it to pop up on onlyfans.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
LOLOL

'Sarasota police obtained a second sex video from embattled Republican Party of Florida Chair Christian Ziegler. This one shows an encounter between his wife Bridget Ziegler with another woman.' ...

'...In the process of investigating Christian Ziegler, the police found this other video, according to the Center. It’s unclear if the same woman is part of the latest video obtained by law enforcement.'

Suck it, bitch. Crash n burn.

Reactions: Zorba