Moms for Liberty founder is a big fat hypocrite.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Lots of delicious fallout from this scandal. :beermug:
I want to see the video.

From one of the above linked articles. Next they will be saying that the other woman was an evil dem operative.
“Unfortunately, public figures are often accused of acts that they did not commit whether it be for political purposes or financial gain,” Byrd said in the statement. “I would caution anyone to rush to judgment until the investigation is concluded. Out of respect for the investigation, this is all Mr. Ziegler or myself can say at this time.”

• Haha
Reactions: HomerJS and Pohemi

akugami

Diamond Member
Feb 14, 2005
Let's keep our eye on the big picture here. Don't get distracted.

The Klanned Karenhood leaked this to distract you from the fact that they hire child sex offenders.

I'm sure they'll have an even better distraction for us when we start frothing at the mouth over the rape and threesome allegations a little down the road.

Reactions: hal2kilo

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Both of those are good, though Klaned Karenhood hit's pretty close to the mark.
Not surprised to see that the idea of a woman controlling her own body makes you feel oppressed.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Not surprised to see that the idea of a woman controlling her own body makes you feel oppressed.
What? I think that is reference to this woman trying to ban books like a nazi, not that she likes to munch carpet.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
More details ....

This is what we’ve been waiting for.

Ziegler and his wife — Sarasota School Board Member Bridget Ziegler, who helped found Moms of Liberty — had made plans to have sex with the woman two days before, according to the affidavit. But when Ziegler's wife could not make it at last minute, the other woman canceled responding in text message, "Sorry I was mostly in for her."

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I really hope so. I have no firsthand evidence, but I grew up with the proverb, "God works in mysterious ways". I think this is an example.

Wow.

Don't say gay in class! Now excuse me while I go do some muff diving.

This is making DeSantis look like an even digger douche LOL.

akugami

Diamond Member
Feb 14, 2005
Anyone heard from DeSantis over this? I'm sure he's hopping mad over this. I mean, if some woman wants to have sex with someone else in high heels, that's DeSantis to a T.

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo and Pohemi

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Sure sounds like the fellow took what he wanted.
Look here at Mr. drawing conclusions without a jury trial.
BLOW5do.png

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Anyone heard from DeSantis over this? I'm sure he's hopping mad over this. I mean, if some woman wants to have sex with someone else in high heels, that's DeSantis to a T.
DeSantis has called for his resignation so he considers this a real threat to Republican fundraising.

Either that or he banged Casey better than him

• Haha
Reactions: Meghan54 and Pohemi

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999