Moms for Liberty founder is a big fat hypocrite.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Am I shocked by this? No. Time and time again right wingers who promote themselves as warriors for morality they are often proven to be liars.

Moms for Liberty is the right wing morality group going all over the country getting books banned in school they don't like. Most of the subjects involving race and sexuality. The group that rails against transgenders, homosexuality, drag queens regularly engage in threesomes.
78438379-12811153-The_couple_have_long_been_active_inside_the_Sarasota_GOP_where_t-a-15_1701380389600.jpg

Not only to we have that hypocrisy but the husband is under police investigation for raping their regular threesome partner. Christian (haha) Ziegler is the head of the Florida Republican Party. Damn All the best features of Republicans are bubbling to the surface. As a cherry topper it is in DeSantis state of Florida. Wonder if their partner is Casey DeSantis?
78438293-12811153-image-a-7_1701374918401.jpg

Wonder if Bridget is looking at Casey like "I'm gonna have my face down there later."
78438491-12811153-image-a-8_1701374938929.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: pmv and Zorba

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Since I'm not keen on the Daily Mail as a source, it seems like these folks are the original reporters on the subject. Includes a link to the heavily redacted police report.

Can't read the article without (at the least) subscribing to a mailing list. Is that just me? Floating popup to subscribe to mailing list blocks the article, even running uBlock and noscript.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
"Rules for thee but not for me" should be the Trumpie's battle cry at every political rally and politically motivated church sponsored gathering their colonies get attracted to, seeing as if they like to be hypocritical square in people's faces without nary a blink or two that miraculously wipes their consciences clean.

Sure makes things easy for them to ignore/dismiss/deny/distract from the convoluted contrarianism they have to tiptoe their way through to make sure what's left of their common sense doesn't interfere with their escape from reality.

Reactions: Pohemi

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Can't read the article without (at the least) subscribing to a mailing list. Is that just me? Floating popup to subscribe to mailing list blocks the article, even running uBlock and noscript.
I'm just running Firefox + AdBlockPlus on this PC, no issues opening it (I did open it in a private window, not sure if that makes a difference)

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
Ronny's probably mad he didn't get a piece ...

DeSantis says Florida GOP chair should resign amid rape allegation

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis says state Republican Party Chairman Christian Ziegler should resign while police investigate a rape allegation against him.

- And under the bus he goes...

Sounds like a pretty quick axe job, Desantis seems to believe the accusations hold water, otherwise they would have just gone with the deep state conspiracy or deny deny deny angle.

Reactions: hal2kilo and Pohemi

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I agree with you but when you publicly rail against your definition of morality I draw the line. Republicans are the kings of "live your life how we say you should"

It's "do as I say, not as I do"

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If you google "Christian Zeigler threesome" should find it. Careful of the NSFW returns

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
I get the issue is the hypocrisy. But really what they want to do in private is up to them.

But, and this is a big but, when one of the participants in your private activities gets investigated for criminal activities, your private activities become public, and if those now public activities directly contradict the core beliefs you publicly espouse on a daily basis, you get to face the music.

Nov 29, 2006
- And under the bus he goes...

Sounds like a pretty quick axe job, Desantis seems to believe the accusations hold water, otherwise they would have just gone with the deep state conspiracy or deny deny deny angle.
he probably knows it hold water because he joined them on occasion …….

Reactions: HomerJS