Mom Kills Son for Potty Training Accident, Then Eats Pizza

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

child of wonder

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2006
This is why I tell my wife if we ever want more children (we have two) that I want to adopt. There are so many kids unwanted and neglected, I would rather solve a problem by adopting than create another one.

I would give anything to go back in time and take the kid off their hands. If you find your child such a burden and headache, give them up for adoption!! Don't hurt them!

HAL9000

Lifer
Oct 17, 2010
Tossed, as in "to throw". Such as "I tossed a grenade at the gerry in the bunker" or " I tossed the spotted dick out the window".

Do not confuse this with 'to toss salad', ie to lick an asshole.

Ah... Over here we generally use the term tossing to mean masturbate.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
God that's depressing...how the hell could anyone do that to a child let alone their own child? Monsters...:'(

Brigandier

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2008
You don't have to have kids to get angry by this. I don't even like kids, I hate kids, and stories like this make me just as angry.

/this

I think these parents should get the death penalty. Means of execution? Huge event where the best of the MMA world take turns beating them.

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Even beating them to death would not be the same as what these people did to their kid. A kid trusts his parent to protect him and they did the exact opposite.

As I stated in other thread? How can anyone not be for the death penalty for these 2 people? No judge, jury, or trial. They beat up a helpless kid and should die for it. We need justice and modern day America is too pussified to do it.

surfsatwerk

Lifer
Mar 6, 2008
Even beating them to death would not be the same as what these people did to their kid. A kid trusts his parent to protect him and they did the exact opposite.

As I stated in other thread? How can anyone not be for the death penalty for these 2 people? No judge, jury, or trial. They beat up a helpless kid and should die for it. We need justice and modern day America is too pussified to do it.

There is no justice for crimes like this. Killing them or throwing them in prison, neither act comes close to making things right again.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Sorry, but if I see bruises then my immediate thought will ALWAYS be abuse. That's the world we live in unfortunately.

then you don't see very many young boys do you? my 4yr old is a walking bruise. He always has something on him. why? he is a normal 4 yr old who has a lot of energy and is always playing. he does not sit in front of the TV and veg out.

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
We should put some hand grenades in their mouths and make them pull the pins themselves.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
What a bunch of...churls!

anyway--eye for an eye. I think both parents also should be tossed....alive, into a pen of hungry, feral pigs.

Last edited:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Why is it always Florida.

Stories like these get my blood boiling.

Being in Florida, they should drop these two into a pit of hungry crocs. Absolutely disgusting and so sad.

Its true. America's wang is like a cesspool of evil, retarded human beings.

They are from Illinois, and were visiting Florida. So, this isn't a Florida thing...unless you want to argue that Florida alone is capable of turning otherwise normal people into savage wastes of human flesh.

:hmm:

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
They are from Illinois, and were visiting Florida. So, this isn't a Florida thing...unless you want to argue that Florida alone is capable of turning otherwise normal people into savage wastes of human flesh.

:hmm:

If you understood my post, they were arrested and are being held in FL.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
If you understood my post, they were arrested and are being held in FL.

OIC.

I was initially commenting on the other twi, then glanced over your post as I was scrolling through for multiquoting. I tossed it in with the others b/c that's sometimes what I do.

:\

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008
Sad times we live in... its time for humans to cease to exist, time for the reset button.

kevman

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2001
I hate to say this, but that poor child is better off...they can never harm him again. poor baby...

slayer202

Lifer
Nov 27, 2005
I love the people who think having a child is some miraculous accomplishment and act like this kind of stuff can't be understood by people without children lol

kevman

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2001
I love the people who think having a child is some miraculous accomplishment and act like this kind of stuff can't be understood by people without children lol

I love the people without kids who think they understand, when in actuality they really don't

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
I get angrier every time I read that article. Forget my earlier comment about shooting them -- these two inhuman savages should have their hands and legs bound and be publicly beaten to death by the biggest, baddest thugs you can find.

That guy must think he is a real hardass beating up on women and kids. Let's see how tough he thinks he is when he is getting the shit beat out of him by someone twice his size.

EDIT: This is the little guy's obituary: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/di...c=4228&pid=149093235&mid=4584137&locale=en-US

God damn it.

Last edited: