Mom Kills Son for Potty Training Accident, Then Eats Pizza

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
My solution for these two pieces of shit? Beat them until they piss their pants. Then a pair of plyers, a razor blade, and a blow torch. See how long and painful we can make their death.

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
I don't like torture. It doesn't help anyone. Just end them and be done with it.

If someone knows they will be tortured it may make them think twice before committing the crime. It certainly won't stop it altogether, though.

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000
After having my first child, these stories bother me even more now. What careless people. They should be sterilized, I don't want to have to take care of any more of their children if they choose to make that mistake again.

Yep same here.
I have a 2year old son and I know how easy I can pick him up and how fragile he can be. So when I hear things like this I think how can someone even think what they were doing is even close to ok.

zebano

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2005
This is unbelievable. I am a mostly un-empathetic guy but these two need to be shot (I think spanking is ok as a parental choice though I don't do ti). I simply can't imagine who would think hitting/tossing a child could possibly be ok.

Pantlegz

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2007
Yep same here.
I have a 2year old son and I know how easy I can pick him up and how fragile he can be. So when I hear things like this I think how can someone even think what they were doing is even close to ok.

Me too, I think of my kids when ever I read stories like this. I can't imagine wtf these people were thinking. My son is 3 and he's very resilient but there is no way I would throw him around(violently), or beat him for anywhere near an hour, I feel bad swatting his hand or butt when he's doing something he knows he's not supposed to.

AstroManLuca

Lifer
Jun 24, 2004
From a more realistic standpoint, jail + sterilization seems appropriate. But is sterilization not legal in the US?

Because it really should be for child abusers/murderers.

"Chemical castration" is not sterilization either; it's not castration at all actually, just chemicals to reduce sex drive.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Sorry, but if I see bruises then my immediate thought will ALWAYS be abuse. That's the world we live in unfortunately.

yeesh, I wouldn't go that far. There's other evidence other than bruises to suggest abuse, such as behaviors. My boy is 100% boy in every way, always falling/colliding/running/falling some more/being a boy. Bruises are the norm...and that's the world we live in.

Back to the original topic, these "people" are disgusting and need to endure the same thing they put their OWN child through..

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
If someone knows they will be tortured it may make them think twice before committing the crime. It certainly won't stop it altogether, though.

You would think facts like your child dying and subsequent murder charges would make someone think twice about beating the child.

If that isn't enough to deter this type of behavior, society needs to cut its losses and move on.

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
After having my first child, these stories bother me even more now. What careless people. They should be sterilized, I don't want to have to take care of any more of their children if they choose to make that mistake again.

same here. had to hug my 3 yr old after reading this. RIP, kid.

Malfeas

Apr 27, 2005
That is a horrible story but I had to ask what?

Tossed, as in "to throw". Such as "I tossed a grenade at the gerry in the bunker" or " I tossed the spotted dick out the window".

Do not confuse this with 'to toss salad', ie to lick an asshole.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Tossed, as in "to throw". Such as "I tossed a grenade at the gerry in the bunker" or " I tossed the spotted dick out the window".

Do not confuse this with 'to toss salad', ie to lick an asshole.

The last interpretation still requires a correct understanding of the meaning of "toss."

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
What a sad story... makes me angry reading that, realizing what that poor kid went through.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
3 years old and beaten to death over the course of a hour. This is pre-meditated murder.