Miley Cyrus "Scandalous Pics"

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: waggy
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Originally posted by: mrSHEiK124
So supposedly they've got "scandalous" pictures of Hannah Montana. I wonder what Disney is going to do to her.

Text

That's all they've got?

hahahahaha :laugh:

yeah they are pretty tame. unless there is more and people aren't linking them!

AFAIK thats it people on SA and OT went looking and didnt come back with anything more

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
the mullahs must be working overtime...

good lord, who cares, I've seen more scantily clad teeny boppers at the mall...

thecoolnessrune

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
1. I dont really like when a girl reveals so much. Scandalous or not, I think its unprofessional, though I suppose I can't expect any better from my peers. (No I'm not after muslim wraps, it's just my personal preference.

2. I think my gf is hotter :p

TheAdvocate

Platinum Member
Mar 7, 2005
Originally posted by: Saint Michael
Originally posted by: aphex
Originally posted by: aphex
Blugh, you listen to that ass MJ? :(

Nah, it wasn't on MJ, twas on some other douche duo's show.

Whew... Good :)

I called into his afternoon show as an 11 year old, right after 9/11. Some kid named Jihad was getting shit at his school because of his name, and Schnitt (his last name and afternoon show ident) was ripping callers apart and saying that kids with names like Muhammad and Jihad should change their names to keep the peace.

I shut him the fuck up. I asked him if he suggested that Tims, Timmys, or Timothys change their names after the Oklahoma City bombings, and he was speechless. I told him names didn't mean anything, my would be killer-cousin Osama doesn't kill anything save for the zombies in his favorite video game. They cut to commercials and moved on to the next topic after my call. I've got it on tape somewhere.

Interesting... what about kids named Muhammad Jihad?

Holy threadjack.

However, couldnt help mentioning that this actually happened. Cincinnati Bearcats had a PG named Jihad Mohammed a couple of years ago:
Text

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I'm actually proud and surprised. I was expecting at least one person to respond with "I'd hit it!"

And as far as how scandalous these are or are not .... if I had a 15 yr old daughter I'd be pretty upset if she had pics like some of these posted online.

Jschmuck2

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2005
DISCLAIMER: I'm not trying to rip you apart or anything, the Timmy Timothy response was sarcasm.

Originally posted by: Judgement
In no language is Timmy defined as a holy war against infidels, where as Jihad is. America is a country where the majority of its citizens could/would be considered infidels depending on someone's interpretation of the Quran.
I'm a Muslim and I speak very fluent Arabic. "Jihad" means struggle, derived from the root word "juhd" which means effort. People have distorted what the word means over time, jihad as referred to in the Quran originally meant fighting for your land and for your religion, not to force it upon others.

I don't think comparing a name like Timmy to one that can be associated with a religion which has followers that believe you and your kin deserve to be murdered is a step in the right direction.
"Jihad" is not a religion. Every religion has followers that believe you and your kin deserve to be murdered.
The Evangelist preachers on campus are always yelling and screaming about how we're all sinners, we're all going to hell, and we all deserve to die for being impure and unguided.

...a religious movement that has spanned centuries and has resulted in the deaths of millions.
The Crusades cost people their lives several centuries ago too, you don't see me holding it against Christianity...

Islamofacism, Islamic-extremism, Jihadist-extremism, etc. are a bunch of propagandist buzz words coined up by the government and the media. Just decades ago, the US favored said Muslims, they funded them (mujahideen; they were defending their land, hence the name) in Afghanistan to defeat the Soviets, they put them in power in Iran, and they were buddy buddy with them in Iraq. It's interesting how America's "enemies" are always those who are the easiest scapegoats that can be used to advance its agenda. Japanese-Americans were America's #1 public enemy when they rounded them up and put them in camps during WWII, Commies were the biggest threat to our Democratic existence during the Red Scare, and the list goes on. In 20 years America will probably target Pastafarians as the biggest threat to democracy; it's all a load of shit to advance its interests, not protect its ideals or existence.

:thumbsup:

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: thraashman
I'm actually proud and surprised. I was expecting at least one person to respond with "I'd hit it!"

And as far as how scandalous these are or are not .... if I had a 15 yr old daughter I'd be pretty upset if she had pics like some of these posted online.

I'd be pretty surprised if she did not have pictures like that...

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: DangerAardvark
She's like one vodka tonic away from flashing the camera.

apparently her birth name was destiny, so chances are she'll be on a stripper pole in about 3 years

Tobolo

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Yeah one, maybe two pictures I think are bad for a 15 year old, but no biggie.

warmodder

Nov 1, 2007
What's with the chomping down on the tongue look? I never thought she looked like anything special from the show, and these pics pretty much confirm it. She's a completely average teenager.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Milie 's show is resurrecting her dads career, pretty wild what a kid on Disney can do.

I watched the show a few times with my GF's son, it's kiddie cute but nothing really extra wow about it.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: warmodder
What's with the chomping down on the tongue look? I never thought she looked like anything special from the show, and these pics pretty much confirm it. She's a completely average teenager.

its the myspace pose

it supposed to be sexy i guess

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Throckmorton
Originally posted by: moshquerade
So supposedly they've got "scandalous" pictures of Hannah Montana. I wonder what Disney is going to do to her.

Text

That's all they've got?

hahahahaha :laugh:

Can you do better?
sure.

but those pics of her are not scandalous.

ryan256

Platinum Member
Jul 22, 2005
OH NOES!! They have pictures of a teenager being... b3ing... a TEENAGER!! Oh NOES!11!