Miley Cyrus "Scandalous Pics"

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
So supposedly they've got "scandalous" pictures of Hannah Montana. I wonder what Disney is going to do to her.

Text

rocadelpunk

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
how are these scandelous?

All I got out of this thread is that

HANNAH MONTANA HAS MYSPACE PICS, OH NOES.

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: rocadelpunk

Notice how I used quotations?

It appears you live in a sarchasm.

redly

Golden Member
Nov 15, 2004
scandalous??? Looks like typical pictures a teenage girl would take with her friends.

Now Vanessa Hudgens pics....that's scandalous

covert24

Golden Member
Feb 24, 2006
ZOMGWTFBBQ she gots da space fotoz!11!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

who god dam cares. she does have some abs going there tho.

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: aphex
Blugh, you listen to that ass MJ? :(

Nah, it wasn't on MJ, twas on some other douche duo's show.

Originally posted by: redly
scandalous??? Looks like typical pictures a teenage girl would take with her friends.

Now Vanessa Hudgens pics....that's awesome

*cough* Pedo fixed

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: rocadelpunk

QFT, pretty mild by teen standards today. You can see more nipple in a classroom.

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: mrSHEiK124

Whew... Good :)

I called into his afternoon show as an 11 year old, right after 9/11. Some kid named Jihad was getting shit at his school because of his name, and Schnitt (his last name and afternoon show ident) was ripping callers apart and saying that kids with names like Muhammad and Jihad should change their names to keep the peace.

I shut him the fuck up. I asked him if he suggested that Tims, Timmys, or Timothys change their names after the Oklahoma City bombings, and he was speechless. I told him names didn't mean anything, my would be killer-cousin Osama doesn't kill anything save for the zombies in his favorite video game. They cut to commercials and moved on to the next topic after my call. I've got it on tape somewhere.

SmoochyTX

Lifer
Apr 19, 2003

I called into his afternoon show as an 11 year old, right after 9/11. Some kid named Jihad was getting shit at his school because of his name, and Schnitt (his last name and afternoon show ident) was ripping callers apart and saying that kids with names like Muhammad and Jihad should change their names to keep the peace.

I shut him the fuck up. I asked him if he suggested that Tims, Timmys, or Timothys change their names after the Oklahoma City bombings, and he was speechless. I told him names didn't mean anything, my would be killer-cousin Osama doesn't kill anything save for the zombies in his favorite video game. They cut to commercials and moved on to the next topic after my call. I've got it on tape somewhere.

wow

Saint Michael

Golden Member
Aug 4, 2007

Interesting... what about kids named Muhammad Jihad?

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: Saint Michael

Interesting... what about kids named Muhammad Jihad?

What about kids named Timmy Timothy?

JC86

Jan 18, 2007
Can someone please explain to me the craze that is Hannah Montana? I've reports on CNN and the radio on how her show is selling like crazy with tickets going 5-6 times over face value. Granted, I'm not a 12 year old girl or have a daughter but she just seems like any other teenage girl, is Disney's marketing really that powerful?

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: JC86
Can someone please explain to me the craze that is Hannah Montana? I've reports on CNN and the radio on how her show is selling like crazy with tickets going 5-6 times over face value. Granted, I'm not a 12 year old girl or have a daughter but she just seems like any other teenage girl, is Disney's marketing really that powerful?

It must be, little girls flock to see her lip-sync and pay up to $1000 for tickets.