Men, do you carry a purse?

Well? Do ya punk?

• Yes, I have no self-respect and I also drive a Subaru.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No, that's what pockets are for.

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • I don't own a Subaru but I aspire to own one someday.

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
My friends and I are going to the Los Angeles Auto Show on Saturday and I remember last year being impressed by the number of dudes at the Subaru exhibit who were carrying purses. And let's be honest here, these are not man bags or satchels or whatever else you want to call it... these are purses and no self-respecting dude should ever carry a purse.

There, I said it.

\flame suit on

P.S. I'll try to get some pics of metro dudes carrying purses and post them up here after I get home. ;)

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
I pretty much wear ACUs/BDUs everywhere, so my purses are on my legs.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I voted " No, that's what pockets are for"
But in reality, it SHOULD say "No, that's what wives and their purses are for"

:D

Reactions: highland145

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
No, I'm not talking about carrying your wife's purse. I'm talking about when you're out by yourself or with your bros. Do you have a purse that you carry regularly that belongs to YOU?
My range bag and nut sack. Does that count?

Otherwise, no.:D

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I've seen some people at conventions carry what is essentially a purse. It's what they hand out at the convention. It's basically an over the shoulder strap that connects to a small bag with a zipper on the top. Usually the side has a clear pouch for you to store your badge/pass/event calendar, ect. Yes it looks like a purse. No I don't use them.

RockinZ28

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2008
No...never seen these so called men and their purses. That would be disturbing.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
carry-all-seindfeld-03.jpg

Reactions: Linflas

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
I drive a Subaru and a Miata, and yet I don't carry a purse.

Of course, not all Subaru drivers carry a purse, but the ratio of guys with purses was much higher in the Subaru exhibit. Nowhere else did I witness this phenomenon... not even in the BMW, Fiat or Mini exhibit. The lumbersexual ratio was also quite high in the Subaru exhibit.

I have one of those for my laptop. Mine's dark green.

There's a fine line between laptop bag and purse. Be careful out there guys!

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I call it a purse but it's actually a pretty dope canvas wax messenger bag. It's my almost everyday EDC. Contains everything but the doggie toy that happened to be laying around. Plus during the warmer months some bug spray and a JBL Flip 4 or UE Wonderboom speaker go inside.

Contents:Journal, Small Notebook, Kindle, Fenix Flashlight, ZT Knife, Keys, Dunu 3001 Earbuds, Spare Vape, Reusable shopping bag, Eyedrops, 13,000 mAh Battery pack, 2 USB charging cables, Flashlight batteries, Vape batteries, Vape Juice & Coils, Sunglasses, Fidget spinners, Spare contacts, Pens, Grounding Kit (essential oils, pictures, worry stones) Carabiner, Rear Bike Light blinkie, Watch case.

The bag is a Misson Workshop Monty made of Waxed Canvas: https://goo.gl/uD7D2g

i-K5kPN56-X2.jpg

Reactions: Kaido