MegaMillions: $970M

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ViviTheMage

Lifer
Dec 12, 2002
madgenius.com
Just an FYI, Virginia allows for online, so my plan was to do that this go around, which is why I was thinking of streaming it. Just gotta validate twitch allows that, haha. I am sure it could be considered gambling.

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
Just an FYI, Virginia allows for online, so my plan was to do that this go around, which is why I was thinking of streaming it. Just gotta validate twitch allows that, haha. I am sure it could be considered gambling.
Can you buy the 'just the jackpot' feature of 2 tix for $3?

Dec 10, 2005
I saw that, looks like VA allows for it. I'll see if I can do it on their website.
It seems like it would be better to just buy standard tickets at $2/ea, since there are still somewhat large prizes that could be divided up. I wouldn't be annoyed if we only won a 10k pot to split.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Paid in full and filled out the form. I am gonna to dress as a cute penguin that I am when we pick up our big fat check. :D

Last edited:

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
HOPE and Zell Miller scholarships are based on merit and not income. :). My daughter already received her early acceptance letter from both GA Tech and University of Georgia and will qualify for Zell Miller scholarship which covers 100% of the tuition at public college in GA. She's going to stay in-state to save me some money and also going to public university instead of private like Emory to save me even more money. In return, I will pay for all her college expenses and provide her with plenty of spending money. And I might buy her house to live in for her sophomore to senior years and rent it out after she graduates.

Was just messing with you. I'm glad to hear your daughter has done so well in school you must be proud of her.

I'm in for the pool. I hate going and buying lotto tickets but this is a more fun version.

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
OK, let's go, she basically hit 1B! If anyone wants to buy into the pool. Share this link it to whoever. I will email the old AT lotto list, but pass it along, maybe update the OP? @JEDI

https://vivithemage.com/2021/01/21/at-lotto-2021-pandemic-edition/

I was thinking I could twitch stream the drawing to, since I should be able to buy then electronic this go around. Also gives us a place to chat. Yay, nay?

And of course Venmo won't let me sign up with my GV #. I guess I'm out.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Also I promise to donate 50k dollars to @Mayne if we win the big one, just to see what happens if Mayne had 50k. Bed bugs would probably eat it or he would leave it in a shopping cart but it would still be entertaining.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Also I promise to donate 50k dollars to @Mayne if we win the big one, just to see what happens if Mayne had 50k. Bed bugs would probably eat it or he would leave it in a shopping cart but it would still be entertaining.

Canadian money is plastic, not sure bed bugs eat plastic. I thought they only eat humans?