Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

VulgarDisplay

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2009
Cheaters are taking over the game now. Getting instakilled by pistols across the map constantly now. Even seen a guy kill someone in front of him. Someone to his far right, and then swivel around 180 and headshot me all in a span on 2 seconds.

sze5003

Lifer
Aug 18, 2012
I remember my brother playing cod on.ps3 he had the sensitivity up so much that he could turn constantly in a circle and just fire and as long as someone was in his path he got him. But your probably right its a lot easier to add cheats to the pc version.

CVSiN

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2004
well Origin sent me an unexpected credit on this game. I was a BF3 Premium buyer about 2 months ago.. they sent a half off credit without me asking for it..
thought that was kinda good CS.

cant say I wasnt a little upset when I saw the half off deal.

VulgarDisplay

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2009
well Origin sent me an unexpected credit on this game. I was a BF3 Premium buyer about 2 months ago.. they sent a half off credit without me asking for it..
thought that was kinda good CS.

cant say I wasnt a little upset when I saw the half off deal.

I got it too. I thought someone had stolen my credit card or hijacked my Origin account when I started getting emails about a refund.

DeadFred

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2011
WTF happened while I was away for a week or so????

Hackers are ruining this game, before I would see one every once in a while but now they are everywhere. :(

Childs

Lifer
Jul 9, 2000
The low FOV was what stopped me from playing. It was giving me a headache after an hour or so.

Canbacon

Dec 24, 2007
WTF happened while I was away for a week or so????

Hackers are ruining this game, before I would see one every once in a while but now they are everywhere. :(

That is why you were never online :)

Yea, it is very hit an miss for quality of rounds. It seems to be where BF3 got to, either you win by a large margin or lose by a large margin. Very hard to find a balanced game. Though, I had a good streak of luck with a competent team mate that has a complimentary play style.

DeadFred

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2011
I remember BF3 was getting overrun with cheats at one point but thankfully PB got a handle on it fairly quickly, hopeful they do the same with this game.

cmdrdredd

Lifer
Dec 12, 2001
That's why I really have a hard time getting into MP games at all. I can't take all the cheaters and stuff. Much rather find people I know well enough to trust in a fair match. That doesn't work in some titles where you cannot set up your own games.

sze5003

Lifer
Aug 18, 2012
Yeah I stopped playing mw3 cuz people are just nuts. Black ops 2 I'm enjoying though because I'm with the same people grouped up every day. I'm not getting into that campaign though. It's too detailed and confusing story wise. Not sure what you need to know from last black ops or not

Dankk

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2008
I have a 20% off coupon code for this game, which I got with my GPU. If anyone wants it, let me know and I'll PM you the code.

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Maybe I'm just too old, but it felt like I was watching a Soap Opera in the campaign. While one story was picking up momentum, another story from either the past or present would cut-in and completely ruin the flow. I was actually getting aggreviated hearing the old war vet talk and talk in between missions. It's a FPS for f sake. Don't make it a mindless FPS, but if you're going to take the risk of making a story, make sure you tie it into the action.

I didn't really understand or how doing one mission before the other effected the story either. You were going to get the same dialogue and outcome no matter what you did, until the very end, at least.