Mary Colbert: God Will Curse Trump's Critics And Their Children, Grandchildren

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
The middle east is full of these religious right nut types, yet you apologist pretend liberals want to bring more of them here (like our own aren't enough to deal with) and the Saudi's will be more than happy to build mosques for them so they can learn the "CORRECT" version of Islam just like this woman in the video is professing her "CORRECT" version of Christianity.

This is a stupid argument.

Azuma Hazuki

Golden Member
Jun 18, 2012
@pcgeek11: if it has nothing to do with politics then why is she speaking about politics?

If there were a good, just, and loving God, you would have instantly caught a lightning bolt for that one. Fuck you, you dishonest sack of shit.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
The middle east is full of these religious right nut types, yet you apologist pretend liberals want to bring more of them here (like our own aren't enough to deal with) and the Saudi's will be more than happy to build mosques for them so they can learn the "CORRECT" version of Islam just like this woman in the video is professing her "CORRECT" version of Christianity.

Because unlike those who have joined the right-wing propaganda cult, I can tell the difference between a religion, and an extremist. If I couldn't, and I had the logic of a right-wing cult member, I'd equate all Christians to her, the Nazis and the KKK.

Most are leaving the ME because of religious rulers who think like this lady. Thankfully we are a secular society. Not a Christian nation.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I have some questions too, but more cutting than that. Her whole ideology is out of sync with the NT of the Bible. "By their fruits shall you know them". That's damning to her claims. We have seen Trumps fruits such as a disregard for the poor, antithetical to how things are laid out.
Isn't there a fruit that smells like dead meat and draws files. I believe that such flies worshiping Trump would not be in conflict with your axiom. They would indeed recognize him by his fruits.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Isn't there a fruit that smells like dead meat and draws files. I believe that such flies worshiping Trump would not be in conflict with your axiom. They would indeed recognize him by his fruits.

Perhaps in that case we shall know them from their stench. Same principle I think.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Perhaps in that case we shall know them from their stench. Same principle I think.
One way self hate manifests is by deluding yourself, imagining your ego to be on a holy crusade. How will I notice how inferior I feel if I'm I support God's chosen. It can't be beat as an impregnable refuge for sick minds. It is simply a matter of seeing that any attack on their position originates with the devil. We have all been programmed to be good, so nobody wants to feel like their evil. If these sad people hadn't conformed to their religious indoctrination as children they would have been hounded to death as warlocks and witches. These poor souls have been tortured by the fear eternal damnation. The fear they have of hell is real. It is the actual hell they live in.

To despise and ridicule such pathetic people is a useless redundancy. Their wrong assumptions about good and evil lock them in hell eternal. The only thing is, there is a say out but they would have to die to what they believe. They would have to see that what they fear is their actual condition. The ego is there to save us from a death we already died from, the truth it already happened. The ego is denial, all four thousand miles of it.

HTFOff

Golden Member
Oct 3, 2013
Gotta' be honest, I don't know who the fuck this woman is, putting her name in the title you'd think she is a public figure or a gov official.

Google search reveals she has a twitter account with 900 followers. The author of the article (rightwingwatch.org lol?) associated with the video has more followers..

Thank you liberals, for calling out this tyrant! /s

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Gotta' be honest, I don't know who the fuck this woman is, putting her name in the title you'd think she is a public figure or a gov official.

Google search reveals she has a twitter account with 900 followers. The author of the article (rightwingwatch.org lol?) associated with the video has more followers..

She was featured on national Christian television channel.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016

The kind of people religious or not who're willing to brave a new society/life for a better future typically aren't the backwards dumbshits by definition. I'm actually curious if you can tell the difference.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016

That's hilarious given you just started a thread proselytizing for these peers.

HTFOff

Golden Member
Oct 3, 2013
She was featured on national Christian television channel.

My sarcasm meter is on auto, is that a euphemism for fox news or something?

If that's actually a real station and you're serious in your concern, more power to you I guess.

Theres whistleblowing and then theres kazoo blowing. This seems like kazoo blowing. IMO, of course.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016

If that's actually a real station and you're serious in your concern, more power to you I guess.

Theres whistleblowing and then theres kazoo blowing. This seems like kazoo blowing. IMO, of course.

Presumably these types categorize alt-right klan lit as whistleblowing.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001

Daystar Television is featured on virtually every cable and satellite provider.

Does it matter? What is your point?