March 21 2010 Dawn of a New America

Page 14 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008
Excellent job in showing how far you can go without getting banned. And the excellent use of facts as your norm also a fine contribution.

So you have a point other then just wehining like a little bitch?

nonlnear

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2008
Yes, moral.

Main Entry: 1mor·al
Pronunciation: \ˈmȯr-əl, ˈmär-\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin moralis, from mor-, mos custom
Date: 14th century
1 a : of or relating to principles of right and wrong in behavior : ethical <moral judgments> b : expressing or teaching a conception of right behavior <a moral poem> c : conforming to a standard of right behavior d : sanctioned by or operative on one's conscience or ethical judgment <a moral obligation> e : capable of right and wrong action <a moral agent>

You know the thing that keeps all those dirty little unisured people from killing you just fopr shit and giggles..
But in the 14th century there was no such thing as health coverage. So why would you use a word from that insidiously evil time to represent one of your "moral" ideals?

And congratulations on your insightful reply to the rest of my post. Your silence on the matter is the most intelligent thing you have [not] posted in this entire thread.

Last edited:

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Excellent job in showing how far you can go without getting banned. And the excellent use of facts as your norm also a fine contribution.

But in the 14th century there was no such thing as health coverage. So why would you use a word form that insidiously evil time to represent one of your "moral" ideals?

And congratulations on your insightful reply to the rest of my post. Your silence on the matter is the most intelligent thing you have [not] posted in this entire thread.

Yeah, I think this step in the usual Nobodyknows forum exchange has been reached:

Entire forum: Laughs at Nobodyknows, everyone realizes he has been owned to the max, and people move on.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
But in the 14th century there was no such thing as health coverage. So why would you use a word from that insidiously evil time to represent one of your "moral" ideals?

Scathing, yet accurate. Would read again.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Hmmm, I'm seeing a pattern here with Nobodyknows....

He does that shit all the time. I'll have a reply to some post of his where I make a few points and back them up, then he just ignores them because he knows he's been had.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
He does that shit all the time. I'll have a reply to some post of his where I make a few points and back them up, then he just ignores them because he knows he's been had.

Yes, like the classic thread where he called me a "liar" and then I asked him several times to post my "lie" and a link refuting what I said. After numerous posts where he called me names, etc. he just slithered away as everyone laughed and I kept replying with "Please post proof."

TheSlamma

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2005
there is something there but it's a complete joke.

Employer Mandate:

Employers with more than 50 employees must provide health insurance or pay a fine of $2000 per worker each year if any worker receives federal subsidies to purchase health insurance. Fines applied to entire number of employees minus some allowances.

Cheaper for the employer to take the penalty then to pay for insurance.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally Posted by nobodyknows
I guess you haven't heard, Congress agrees with me, not you. But what do I know?? ROFL

Look who's talking. You not only have no validty, you have no brain, no morals, and no compassion. Worthless fucks like you are exactly what is wrong with this country.

[/QUOTE]

Amazing part is they actually think and believe they are the ones contributing to society when they are the biggest leeches contributing nothing but an Anti-American agenda. Now they are crying like the little babies they are because they are losing their way right now and have to pay along with the rest of us real Americans.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
there is something there but it's a complete joke.

Employer Mandate:

Employers with more than 50 employees must provide health insurance or pay a fine of $2000 per worker each year if any worker receives federal subsidies to purchase health insurance. Fines applied to entire number of employees minus some allowances.

Cheaper for the employer to take the penalty then to pay for insurance.

Exactly. The fine is inconsequential compared to the cost of providing health insurance.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Amazing part is they actually think and believe they are the ones contributing to society when they are the biggest leeches contributing nothing but an Anti-American agenda. Now they are crying like the little babies they are because they are losing their way right now and have to pay along with the rest of us real Americans.

Wow, you know when McOwned is on your side, you suck. Dave is king of the entitlement-mentality leeches who contribute nothing. Of course, Dave, you got your way (when you voted for Bush) and STILL whined about it.

Back to the thread -- care to tell me exactly what I will be paying for? Care to tell me what I am "leeching" with documented evidence? Careful with your answers.

Last edited:

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008

Then move to the 14th century and you won't have to worry about health care for the working poor. See how easy it is to talk out of your ass?

Some people have no morals, some have no integrity. You obviously have neither and are a waste of air to say nothing of my valuable time. Buh-bye sucker.

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008
In other words, you can't answer my question. There's a shocker.

I did answer it dumb ass. It's a start that the R's have fought hard to prevent it, BUT YOU LOSE!!

Is that plain enough for you and your ignoramus friends?? I guess it will have to be because I have no more valuable time to spare on a bunch of whiney ass sore LOSERS. Good day and welcome to my ignore list.

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008

No, I'm just know there is no point in arguing with a fool.

nonlnear

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2008
Then move to the 14th century and you won't have to worry about health care for the working poor. See how easy it is to talk out of your ass?

Some people have no morals, some have no integrity. You obviously have neither and are a waste of air to say nothing of my valuable time. Buh-bye sucker.
This troll is quite endearing.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
Yeah, but that's not the big news. The 21st was my 25th birthday.

Last edited:

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
There's no sense in arguing with someone whose sig just goes to show that they dont understand that some people value state's rights. Scott Brown being for healthcare in MA and being against the federal healthcare isnt a contradiction at all. Again, state's rights. Whats so fucking hard about that to understand?

nonlnear

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2008
Yeah, apparently mentioning something like "morals" around a circlejerk of tightie righties wasn't a good idea. I guess they don't like to be reminded of what they sold so cheaply??
Mentioning it is fine. It's substantiating it that seems to be your problem - among other things. ;)