mafia game 19 DAY 5

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
Whoops, sorry I was a bit confused and in a hurry to post before going to visit family. Made a decision based on the last few days voting history and forgot that penguin got murdered. I guess it's safe to throw that theory out the window. I'm at a bit of a loss then.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Whoops, sorry I was a bit confused and in a hurry to post before going to visit family. Made a decision based on the last few days voting history and forgot that penguin got murdered. I guess it's safe to throw that theory out the window. I'm at a bit of a loss then.

Since Dixy is a dead man, it really doesn't matter who we jail since they'll be immediately released. Unless someone sees something I'm missing, we should just go ahead with things and jail anyone. Feel free to stick me inside.

Wtf is this? I accidentally click this thread sometimes and I don't know what I'm reading.

A secret society detailing all the underworkings to the devious criminal system that provides ATOT its life and reputation. Now that you know...

(srsly, if you're interested in playing, sign up next game. The learning curve isn't as steep as it appears, and it's an all-around merry bout of subterfuge, gossip, and murder. Fresh blood is desirable for we of canine kin.)

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
Since Dixy is a dead man, it really doesn't matter who we jail since they'll be immediately released. Unless someone sees something I'm missing, we should just go ahead with things and jail anyone. Feel free to stick me inside.

Hmm. Interesting thought: if we jail someone and they don't kill dixy, it might just indicate that we jailed a goodguy, because if we jailed an evil they would have a greater incentive to kill dixy and free their teammate. Or not, just to play mind games with us. I agree that it does kinda feel like it doesn't matter who we jail, the game will move on regardless and any particular choice is of minor importance.

Jail me if you want.

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012
Hmm. Interesting thought: if we jail someone and they don't kill dixy, it might just indicate that we jailed a goodguy, because if we jailed an evil they would have a greater incentive to kill dixy and free their teammate. Or not, just to play mind games with us. I agree that it does kinda feel like it doesn't matter who we jail, the game will move on regardless and any particular choice is of minor importance.

Jail me if you want.

lol so so far we have a vote for a dead man lol

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012
lol noone is playing the game??
not even a simple vote
lol end the day?!!?!!?

Last edited:

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004

Jail me if you want.

I think evil has incentive to kill Dixy either way, but it's worth a shot anyways.

Chiropteran

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
I
Chiropteran

I'm tempted to vote for myself.

Rule check: can you be killed while in jail? If not it doesn't sound so bad :)

I don't think hamburgerboy is a bad guy, but don't really have a good target to vote for anyone so leaving my vote unchanged for now.

edit: i accidentely a word

Last edited:

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Pretty sure you're safe in jail, but it might depend. I know that my very first game on Anandtech had it such that jail was basically a same place, kind of desirable like hitting jail is in a game of Monopoly when everyone has hotels everywhere.

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012
I'm tempted to vote for myself.

Rule check: can you be killed while in jail? If not it doesn't sound so bad :)

I don't think hamburgerboy is a bad guy, but don't really have a good target to vote for anyone so leaving my vote unchanged for now.

edit: i accidentely a word

jail is a safe place
you can not vote talk or be targered as a night action from someone
pretty much you are out of the game for a small time of the game

only bonus is that godfather can recruit his fellow people if they are both in jail at the same time.

lol

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
Well, heh, I have nothing to lose. If it gets the game moving I'll vote myself in. Since I know I'm good and the mafia has no incentive to free me, I'm guessing they won't bother killing dixy. chiropteran

Last edited:

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
Does this mean tonight will actually be the end of a game day? We need to move on before the game gets stale.

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
Lets get things moving, I'm going to change my vote to drum just to fall in line and conform as the good citizen I am.

drum

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
now just what in the actual fark is going on here? I am maintaining my vote

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012
After a long day because of the holidays in the human universe the people round up and decided. Drum is going to go to jail.

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012
Night3

The night is silent so silent you can hear the people is jail asking for lube lol.