Lots of Californians moving to Idaho. Will Idaho turn Dem in the near future?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I'm sure there's some salt of the earth domestic terrorist groups that will be recruiting from the new stock.

nutxo

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
Thanks for taking in our "trash" and give them a home. But around here, we prefer to call them conservatives because we still treat people with dignity despite their political views.

Kinda funny that the California trash are dems.. Your words, not mine. You are either a liar or an idiot,. Read what you just posted. You're tolerant but they are trash?

I'm a transplanted Californian. I was born and raised in California. I live near Seattle now. Political tolerance is a lie.

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
California is turning into Turd.
We might lose Bacon.

We lost Gaming PC's because of energy rating.
This includes GSync Monitors possibly...

Our legislators think everyone should be on Apple and gaming is limited to "mobile Apps"

FML... i really wish i could move the hell out of this state.
But were not liked ANYWHERE, and everyone tells us go back once they see our ID.

Its bad to a point where when i travel out of state, i am hesistant to even show my ID, as i know the moment i do, my treatment is usually going to get worse then if they never knew.

Link to why we are hated.

Last edited:

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
We might lose Bacon.

Our legislators think everyone should be on Apple and gaming is limited to "mobile Apps"

But were not liked ANYWHERE, and everyone tells us go back once they see our ID.

Its bad to a point where when i travel out of state, i am hesistant to even show my ID, as i know the moment i do, my treatment is usually going to get worse then if they never knew.

You should go to states with a higher ratio of evolved humans to GQP neanderthals. Basically that automatically discounts the entire deep south. Do the math.

• Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
We might lose Bacon.
We might also lose gaming monitors because again energy rating.

Our legislators think everyone should be on MAC's and gaming is limited to "mobile Apps"

Lived in CA all my life. Never had a problem when travelling outside of CA. Never once been harassed or insulted over it. Never even gotten a sidelong glance or an eyebrow raised when presenting ID. Lived here for 50 years, and travelled out of state at least 100 times.

I call shens on this entire post.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Lived in CA all my life. Never had a problem when travelling outside of CA. Never once been harassed or insulted over it. Never even gotten a sidelong glance or an eyebrow raised when presenting ID. Lived here for 50 years, and travelled out of state at least 100 times.

Poster is clearly a regressive. Most regressives don't exist in reality anymore. They are functionally a net negative on society.

aigomorla

Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005

I thought someone would i included links.
And i dare you to show your ID in a state like Arizona Texas or Montana. :cool:

It doesn't help im also Asian, so i also have that going against me.

Poster is clearly a regressive.

mm OK.... i have no comment as i am net negative on society, as i feel were headed the wrong direction overall.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Kinda funny that the California trash are dems.. Your words, not mine. You are either a liar or an idiot,. Read what you just posted. You're tolerant but they are trash?

I'm a transplanted Californian. I was born and raised in California. I live near Seattle now. Political tolerance is a lie.
So no links from you yet detailing the political affiliation of those moving to Idaho?

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Doesn't matter political affiliation, California conservatives are still too liberal for nuxto 🤣

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

No idea why you are having this experience out of state, or are claiming to.

Let me further elaborate. I just got back from Ohio, where I stayed in a rural/exurban area. Used my ID to not only buy liquor, but also to get into 2 country/western bars, which were undoubtedly run and filled to the brim by Trump supporters.

Last year, I went to Kentucky and Tennessee, mostly touring bourbon distilleries. Used my ID a dozen or so times.

I was given no flack whatsoever in either of these highly conservative areas where you'd expect anti-California sentiment to be at maximum.

Who are you presenting ID to that is giving you a hard time? Most times you present ID it is to patronize a business. Even if they do hate Californians, they're not going to say anything. That's why I'm calling shens.

Nov 8, 2012

mm OK.... i have no comment as i am net negative on society, as i feel were headed the wrong direction overall.

Asians don't count anymore. While you are a part of the teeny-tiny minority of all races - you're statistically (and stereotypically rightfully so) successful, so you don't get to enjoy the fruits and excuses of the oppressed class.

You should be down in the trenches begging for help like the rest of the people with non-white skin color. How dare you.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
Asians don't count anymore. While you are a part of the teeny-tiny minority of all races - you're statistically (and stereotypically rightfully so) successful, so you don't get to enjoy the fruits and excuses of the oppressed class.

You should be down in the trenches begging for help like the rest of the people with non-white skin color. How dare you.
down vote.jpg
Can a AT forum staff please bring back the down vote option into the, post reaction emoticon selection menu (the like button menu). We have found a useful use for it again.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013

The people in the trenches saying they are the most oppressed are white straight conservative males. Imagine being so stupid and unaware that you call these people your brothers.

Oh wait, that's you. lolololol

Reactions: Meghan54

aigomorla

Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
Last year, I went to Kentucky and Tennessee, mostly touring bourbon distilleries. Used my ID a dozen or so times.

I was given no flack whatsoever in either of these highly conservative areas where you'd expect anti-California sentiment to be at maximum.

Helena Montana... i wasn't allowed in 2 bars. Made my friends laugh hard, and we ended up having to end the night at the hotel room.

Texas.... they swore it was a fake ID. Im way older then 21 BTW, and i do look young, but definitely not younger then 30.
They told me and again my coworkers..., all fake ID's are Cali ID's. Again, they LOL'd hard.

Arizona.... I got smart enough to not pull out my ID on this one.
They completely missed carding us after they found the first 3 guys in our group who presented ID's were in the 40's, then just shuttle'd us in.
But i heard they don't like Cali people either.

Cali people in general are looked like we have some form of disease, where everything we touch and go though, it gets diseased.

Oh the wineries i never had issues with, however i think even if they did, they would suck it up, seeing how much we pay to go to some of those.

I used to go on a lot of business trips before COVID.... i miss those...

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
You know what they say; if you run into one asshole they were probably an asshole, if all you run into are assholes, you are probably the asshole.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Oh man I wonder if this has anything to do with California banning new housing.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
You know what they say; if you run into one asshole they were probably an asshole, if all you run into are assholes, you are probably the asshole.

Imagine, wanting to seek the approval of total douchebags, being such a dbag you can't even do that, and then self-hating because you want to be like the dbags.

What a giant waste of oxygen.

Leeea

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2020
We might lose Bacon.

Link to why we are hated.
You have gone off the deepend.

Firstly, all CA is doing is to require that pigs be raised in a enclosure large enough for them to stretch out. In short, the captive cages where they are unable to move are no longer allowed. Pigs are some of the more intelligent animals, and a small pathetic measure of humanity toward them would be good for all of our souls.

Secondly, the whole gaming PC thing is complete bunk:
Your claims other wise are nothing more then malicious lies you were manipulated into believing by unscrupulous publishers who made click bait ad $revenue$ from your outrage.

In short, you have been tricked, and here is your stupid award for the day:
stupidity.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: soulcougher73

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
You have gone off the deepend.

Firstly, all CA is doing is to require that pigs be raised in a enclosure large enough for them to stretch out. In short, the captive cages where they are unable to move are no longer allowed. Pigs are some of the more intelligent animals, a pathetic measure of humanity toward them would be good for all of our souls.

Secondly, the whole gaming PC thing is complete bunk:
Your claims other wise are nothing more then malicious lies you were manipulated into believing by unscrupulous publishers looking to make click bait ad revenue.

In short, you have been tricked, and here is your stupid award for the day.
The guy is such an asshole they have repeated problems getting into bars all over the country, and instead of blaming what is obviously their dbag self, blame California.

aigomorla

Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
The guy is such an asshole they have repeated problems getting into bars all over the country,

And how do you know im an asshole when i dont even know you?
Are you stalking me?

Second i have never been "kicked out" of a bar.
I was refused entry because they thought it was FAKE.
Im actually a good drunk... i never skimped the bill, always paid more then my portion, hell even bought more then enough rounds of drinks to people i network with in my work.

Lastly, we can see who has the rather large stick up their ass.
I have yet to make any negative comments on anyone, yet you start the fire squad off.

LOL... u know i deal with people like you at my work, and well, they are the ones i smile and say have a nice day and slam the door on there face, or make them wait 5 hours in the lobby and then tell them sorry i have no time for them.

like now... I have no time for you so enjoy being on ignore unless you want to take to my section where i can't put you on ignore, and then id like to see you give me a reason to put my Hat on.

PEACE and have a GREAT DAY.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
And how do you know im an asshole when i dont even know you?
Are you stalking me?

Second i have never been "kicked out" of a bar.
I was refused entry because they thought it was FAKE.
Im actually a good drunk... i never skimped the bill, always paid more then my portion, hell even bought more then enough rounds of drinks to people i network with in my work.

Lastly, we can see who has the rather large stick up their ass.
I have yet to make any negative comments on anyone, yet you start the fire squad off.

LOL... u know i deal with people like you at my work, and well, they are the ones i smile and say have a nice day and slam the door on there face, or make them wait 5 hours in the lobby and then tell them sorry i have no time for them.

like now... I have no time for you so enjoy being on ignore unless you want to take to my section where i can't put you on ignore, and then id like to see you give me a reason to put my Hat on.

PEACE and have a GREAT DAY.
I can tell you are an asshole by your few posts. As another observant user already pointed out already.

Also I literally said you had problems getting into bars, not getting kicked out. So you go off arguing against something I never said, another typical regressive characteristic when they are just full of shit. Argue against made up lies.

Just another ignorant regressive unaware that they are the issue. Yet again. There is always a constant, while you hang out with friends, of which I'm sure none have Cali ID as well, but they get in, but there is always you. The jackass.

It's like a..... It's like a.... How do you say.... It's like an epidemic of pandemic proportions of dumbfuck right wingers in this country

You made dumb points about Cali, which got tested by another poster, and everything else points to standard GQP troll dbag liar. Also already pointed out.

Last edited:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
California banned new housing?
California has banned most housing other than single family detached homes in most of the state, yes.

So basically California can replace existing houses, but is unable to make substantial numbers of additional housing units in most of the populated areas. It's led to a massive humanitarian crisis, in case you hadn't noticed, haha.

Reactions: Brainonska511