LOST episode 3/2

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

xospec1alk

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2002
Originally posted by: rh71
If I saw Hurley on tv, I wouldn't forget him too easily. Housewife, yes... him, no...

Besides, that's a terrible excuse for the writers. Maybe there's another reason they don't know him... :music:<xfiles>:music:

true.

n7

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2004
I've been reading spoilers lately...& those people are hardcore...here's what one person came up with on another forum.

Lottery Number Solved
4 8 15 16 23 (42)
The number just add up

4+8+15+16+23= 66 (42=(4+2)= 6)

The Devil's number.

The plot thickens.

:Q

slydecix

Golden Member
Jul 16, 2001
Originally posted by: tangent1138
Originally posted by: Jigga
which episode was this Hurley clip in (I must've missed it)--the first Jin episode or last week's?

last weeks. here's a screengrab:

Hurley on TV
But why would hurley be on Korean television for winning the lottery? The payout was less than $60 million (his financial guy said he doubled his assets and had over a hundred mil later in the episode).

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: n7
I've been reading spoilers lately...& those people are hardcore...here's what one person came up with on another forum.

Lottery Number Solved
4 8 15 16 23 (42)
The number just add up

The Devil's number.

The plot thickens.

that's hardcore.

Muadib

Lifer
May 30, 2000
Originally posted by: rh71

Lottery Number Solved
4 8 15 16 23 (42)
The number just add up

The Devil's number.

The plot thickens.

that's hardcore.
Hardcore? More like bull@#$% .

imported_KirbsAw

Golden Member
Apr 23, 2004
Originally posted by: FreshPrince
Originally posted by: Jigga
***SPOILERS???***

I read in a blog somewhere that one of the cast members revealed "Lost" is all about UFOs and that the island itself is the site of a crashed UFO. The UFO crashed there around the same time the one in Roswell did (late 40s/early 50s) and a US naval vessel saw the craft coming down and sent a team to explore. The "box" that Locke and Boone are working is actually part of the team's bunker/ship/crashed aircraft. The "black rock" is a gateway that the E.T.s installed for the sole purpose of teleporting to/from Earth and their home ship/planet. The "sickness" is some sort of "magic" the ETs released on the island after some in the naval team accidentally teleported through the rock...they were hoping everyone would die or go insane and people would forget about the island. What the ETs didn't know is that the magic had other effects on people as well...

Basically next season of "Lost" will deal with people from plane crash going to the other side of the rock...

WTF!

I really hope this is not true...cause that pretty much ruins any suspense from now on if it is...

I doubt a cast member would reveal anything, they probably signed something saying they will be sued big time if they tell anyone, like the reality shows do. If someone said it they were maybe just joking around or its just BS in some retard's blog.

If this is true then I will be very disappointed.

EDIT: Plus all the other stuff wouldn't make sense like walt summoning animals and hurley's luck. :confused:

Nov 7, 2000
UPDATE on the scheduling...

Initially there were not going to be new eps until the middle of april. now they are going to have couple more weeks off, then come out with 2 new eps in a row, then take 2 more weeks off. So we dont have to wait as long... from TV tome the next upcoming eps are:

Deux Ex Machina
(Mar 30)
Do No Harm
(Apr 6)