lets talk hotdogs...

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I like Chicago style dogs usually, but, a chilli cheese dog with onions is sublime!

Six

Feb 29, 2000
Ate some hot dogs at Lafayette Coney Island and American Coney Island in Detriot. While they were some of the best hot dogs I ever had, they were still just hot dogs. Weinerschnitzel? I rather get a Costco hot dog for the best value. A hot dog is a hot dog is a hot dog.

dasherHampton

Platinum Member
Jan 19, 2018
It seems like every time I go to the grocery store they have a buy one get one free on packages of hot dogs. Are they falling out of favor as a staple kid's food?

Eh I usually buy brats anyway.

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
Obviously you need pickles, but Ketchup does not belong on a hot dog ever under any circumstances because it is immoral.

"Ketchup on your hot dog is the end of the world"
https://www.chicagotribune.com/dining/ct-chicago-ketchup-hot-dog-20150714-story.html

“Raw vs. grilled onions. Nobody cares. Ketchup on your hot dog is the end of the world,” says Savage, a Chicago native.

“This is one of those Chicago tempests in a teapot things," he adds. "But it’s become this kind of Chicago identity — like if you put ketchup on your hot dog you’re not really a Chicagoan."
Well, I'm not a Chicagoan. :innocent: