LEO enters fenced yard, gets barked at, and shoots himself

Sep 7, 2009
Here's your feel-good story for the morning..

Cop enters fenced yard and approached barking dog. Pulls his gun to shoot the dog, and shoots himself. LOL :D

I've said before, that if you come inside my fenced yard for no justified reason and pull your gun on my dog I will react the exact same as if you pulled a gun on any of my other innocent family members.

It's not like a dog is going to hide and wait.. He knew the dog was in there, what a cowardly thing for a LEO to do just so he can play with his 2nd wiener.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkDN66XBm2I

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
I've said before, that if you come inside my fenced yard for no justified reason and pull your gun on my dog I will react the exact same as if you pulled a gun on any of my other innocent family members.

I guess you missed the part about the deputy being there to serve an eviction notice and that's why he entered the fenced yard, eh? It certainly wasn't a cop just going into a fenced yard for no reason, as you seem to imply with your statement above.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

And if its a cop you do that to you'll go to jail or be shot, or maybe both.

Personally if you're there the best thing to do would be to just put the dog in the house and talk to the policeman but you go solving every problem with your gun, I'm sure it will all work out fine for you.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
And if its a cop you do that to you'll go to jail or be shot, or maybe both. Personally if you're there the best thing to do would be to just put the dog in the house and talk to the policeman but you go solving every problem with your gun, I'm sure it will all work out fine for you.

the cop would deserve it although

they try to do the same for citizens when they try defending themselves from cops or even when those who are attacked by cops do nothing at all

citizens need to start defending themselves and fight back against the cops

otherwise it will only get worse for citizens in all areas of the us

Sep 7, 2009
I guess you missed the part about the deputy being there to serve an eviction notice and that's why he entered the fenced yard, eh? It certainly wasn't a cop just going into a fenced yard for no reason, as you seem to imply with your statement above.

I said it was not a justified reason to enter a fenced yard with a barking dog. An eviction is a non-violent issue that is not time sensitive.

How about call animal control and wait 1 hour? If an officer is so incredibly terrified of a dog in a fenced yard they should call in people who deal with it - not enter the yard, claim his life is in danger, and assassinate the dog.

It is insane that you can support an officer seeing a supposedly dangerous dog in a FENCED yard, entering the yard, then shooting the dog dead.

Killing a family member should be an absolute last resort thing. Not just because he wants to stroke his trigger.

Sep 7, 2009
And if its a cop you do that to you'll go to jail or be shot, or maybe both.

Personally if you're there the best thing to do would be to just put the dog in the house and talk to the policeman but you go solving every problem with your gun, I'm sure it will all work out fine for you.

I treat all people on my property pulling out guns on my family members the exact same.

I am an innocent, law abiding citizen. No reason whatsoever for a uniformed officer to be on my property inside my fenced yard pointing guns at my family. Therefore I assume they're a thug in a rented LEO uniform.

If a thug in a rented uniform is on my property with a gun I assume I am about to be a victim of a home invasion or worse.

What's the commonly accepted LEO justification for shooting people? They cover 30 ft in 4 seconds? Sorry but I am not going to risk my life on that.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011
I treat all people on my property pulling out guns on my family members the exact same.

I am an innocent, law abiding citizen. No reason whatsoever for a uniformed officer to be on my property inside my fenced yard pointing guns at my family. Therefore I assume they're a thug in a rented LEO uniform.

If a thug in a rented uniform is on my property with a gun I assume I am about to be a victim of a home invasion or worse.

What's the commonly accepted LEO justification for shooting people? They cover 30 ft in 4 seconds? Sorry but I am not going to risk my life on that.

People like you are amusing. Just a bunch of scared little pussies who talk tough on the internet but would piss their pants if ever faced with any actual threat of danger.

Lepton87

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2009
People like you are amusing. Just a bunch of scared little pussies who talk tough on the internet but would piss their pants if ever faced with any actual threat of danger.

Talk tough? He sounds like a scared little pussy afraid of his own shadow.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000

Except you aren't "innocent" and "law abiding" when you don't pay your rent to your landlord. At that point, you are a trespasser.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009

You have got to be the most paranoid or incredibly stupid person on this forum.....well, almost.

So, what you're saying is that if a LEO showed up at your door unannounced, you're going to shoot because certainly no LEO could ever have any reason to knock on your door? That include an LEO looking for a missing child you haven't heard about yet? Canvassing the neighborhood after a burglary?

Yep, no reason for an LEO to be on your property unannounced....ever.

Sheesh.

I do agree the LEO in question over reacted but he probably felt the need to serve the eviction notice, a notice that has to be signed for, and he did over react by pulling his gun, but to make a blanket statement about no LEO has any reason to be on my property is just ignorant.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

That's all lovely and that, but you're still dead or in jail and your family now have no one to support them.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
he has a right to shoot a cop threatening him or his family or someone else who is unlawfully attacked

the supreme court ruled that you have a right to shoot a cop dead if you need to

in fact i was planning to make a thread about this for about a week now

Oldgamer

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
They showed actual video footage of little kids and neighbors petting the pit bull that was fenced in. She looked very docile and non threatening. The neighbors were saying in the news that the dog never hurt anyone and anyone could approach her. One neighbor who witnessed the event said the deputy tired shooting the dog because she barked while wagging her tail as he approached her. He said she was growling or acting aggressive.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
he has a right to shoot a cop threatening him or his family or someone else who is unlawfully attacked

the supreme court ruled that you have a right to shoot a cop dead if you need to

in fact i was planning to make a thread about this for about a week now

If you shoot a cop that's pointing a gun at your dog it's not going to go well for you.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
They showed actual video footage of little kids and neighbors petting the pit bull that was fenced in. She looked very docile and non threatening. The neighbors were saying in the news that the dog never hurt anyone and anyone could approach her. One neighbor who witnessed the event said the deputy tired shooting the dog because she barked while wagging her tail as he approached her. He said she was growling or acting aggressive.

I very much doubt that the dog was going to attack him given that it had a perfect opportunity after the dumbass was rolling around on the floor in his own blood and it did nothing.

KB

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 1999
This was sweet karma at its finest. As mentioned before eviction is not time sensitive. No ones life is in danger. He should have waited for animal control or gone and fetched a steak before trying to kill the dog.

KB

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 1999
If you shoot a cop that's pointing a gun at your dog it's not going to go well for you.

In this country if you shoot a cop after they have just robbed and killed your family it won't end well for you. There buddies will come and cover it all up.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
In this country if you shoot a cop after they have just robbed and killed your family it won't end well for you. There buddies will come and cover it all up.

they might not even need to do that

fuck you could cough 50 feet away from a cop and break his perfect state of mind while beating a minority 85 year old and they would throw you in jail for assaulting a cop

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013

grab a camera and a gun and start filming

tell him to drop his gun immediately and if he tries to shoot him or you shoot him in the head. you then should upload the video to a online video hosting service or social media or some other online website where the public can see it. you could also start streaming directly into the cloud or web instead of recording a video then uploading it later. make sure as many web users as possible see it

it is hard for the law enforcement to cause injustice when the public is looking

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007

Do you know how many people use that as a defense in court after their pit bull mauled or killed some kid?

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
grab a camera and a gun and start filming

tell him to drop his gun immediately and if he tries to shoot him or you shoot him in the head. you then should upload the video to a online video hosting service or social media or some other online website where the public can see it. you could also start streaming directly into the cloud or web instead of recording a video then uploading it later. make sure as many web users as possible see it

it is hard for the law enforcement to cause injustice when the public is looking

Or you could just put the dog indoors and politely ask the cop what the problem is?

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
Here's your feel-good story for the morning..

Cop enters fenced yard and approached barking dog. Pulls his gun to shoot the dog, and shoots himself. LOL :D

It's not like a dog is going to hide and wait.. He knew the dog was in there, what a cowardly thing for a LEO to do just so he can play with his 2nd wiener.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkDN66XBm2I

Parody thread?