KKK attempting to recruit school children in upstate New York

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
KKK promotion fliers were found in bags with candy.

Until you have evidence the KKK was not self promoting, what we have now is: KKK promotion fliers in bags with candy were found in yards.

Period.

It could be the same KKK that wrote the racist graffiti at the Air Force Academy.

Nov 25, 2013
Yeah, multiple states, multiple years, tough to buy indeed. Has to be the devil antifa working for Soros cash.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
So not concerned?
When you have your own boogeyman to latch onto Klan not so bad. These guys can always yell "see antifa!!"

Its just like that joke Jeff Sessions made years ago. "I used to think those Klan guys were ok until I found out they smoked pot"

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
When you have your own boogeyman to latch onto Klan not so bad. These guys can always yell "see antifa!!"

Its just like that joke Jeff Sessions made years ago. "I used to think those Klan guys were ok until I found out they smoked pot"

And it was just a joke.
There are far more, powerful things to be worried about than the Klan. If you do some research, they are not that large in number and haven't lynched anyone, since they were Democrats. Skin Heads, without any real prominence, just a bunch of blithering, funny dressing, idiots, really. I'm more afraid of the spiders under my bed and the fascists who want to shut down the speech of anyone who doesn't share their ideology.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
And it was just a joke.
There are far more, powerful things to be worried about than the Klan. If you do some research, they are not that large in number and haven't lynched anyone, since they were Democrats. Skin Heads, without any real prominence, just a bunch of blithering, funny dressing, idiots, really. I'm more afraid of the spiders under my bed and the fascists who want to shut down the speech of anyone who doesn't share their ideology.
Because antifa are committing murder by plowing their cars into crowds of people.

You just made my point.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Significant parts of upstate New York have more in common with Idaho than NYC.

Thank goodness :D

Nevertheless, we're not a hotbed of KKK activity. Sure it must be somewhere, but that's true of every state I should think.

Juiblex

Banned
Sep 26, 2016
Because antifa are committing murder by plowing their cars into crowds of people.

You just made my point.

According to the video I watched, the guy who plowed into the group of people was being attacked with bats prior to running into the crowd. In my eyes, its cause and effect. The cause was the guy was being attacked by bats. The effect was that he plowed into the group of people. Chances are if he was not attacked, then someone wouldn't have been run over... Before the bat attack he was going 5mph.

To refresh your memory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=OsX7V4bVO10

Note: I do not condone what he did or the "effect". I just understand why it happened.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I did and have... I showed you a clip of him going 5 mph until he was swung at with a bat. I'm sorry that's not good enough for you.

It's not good enough for anyone operating in objective reality. It's not even close to a rationalization that an honest person would assert.

Support you claim, or STFU.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
According to the video I watched, the guy who plowed into the group of people was being attacked with bats prior to running into the crowd. In my eyes, its cause and effect. The cause was the guy was being attacked by bats. The effect was that he plowed into the group of people. Chances are if he was not attacked, then someone wouldn't have been run over... Before the bat attack he was going 5mph.

To refresh your memory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=OsX7V4bVO10

Note: I do not condone what he did or the "effect". I just understand why it happened.

This has to be the first time in history someone being attacked by bats escaping in fear of their life is charged with 1st degree murder. Maybe he was standing his ground.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
This has to be the first time in history someone being attacked by bats escaping in fear of their life is charged with 1st degree murder. Maybe he was standing his ground.

Dirty lib prosecutors being pressured by PC Nazis are persecuting this fine upstanding Christian patriot.

Nov 8, 2012
Note to KKK recruiters in my area. I can be bribed with Swedish Fish, but not those pathetic tiny snack sized bags. Pony up for the alternator sized bulk packages and we can talk.

Swedish fish? What the fuck is wrong with you? At least make it 2 packs of Sour Patch Kids and not that shitty fish stuff.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Just happened to have his car lined up in a narrow roadway, mere coincidence

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Damn the reply, it’s so original. I’ll give you credit for that, you’re certainly unique.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Damn the reply, it’s so original. I’ll give you credit for that, you’re certainly unique.

Indeed, pointing out your faux concern is a atpn favorite. Nice of you to jump in to defend the guy rationalizing vehicular homicide, while not providing anything to backup his bullshit assertion either. A big ole GFY for you.