KKK attempting to recruit school children in upstate New York

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Klan feeling more and more emboldened by the dog whistles coming from the Trump administration are on the move in New York

Children heading to school Friday morning in an upstate New York community found something curious at the end of their driveways: Ziploc bags filled with Klu Klux Klan recruitment flyers — and candy. An investigation ordered by New York's governor is now underway to determine who left the bags and any potential ties to hate crimes.
"They come between 4 and 6 in the morning so the candy bars and packets are at the end of the driveway when kids are getting on the school bus," Denise Szarek, a school board member in the town of Westmoreland told CNN.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/k...ildren-in-new-york/ar-BBLA5kz?ocid=spartanntp

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
theres the slight possibility this was done by asshole teenagers who think its funny to cause problems.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
So is the KKK running a preschool or what? How does getting children involved help them in any way? Are the parents expected to drop them off at the meetings? How do they think they'll get the kids to not talk about the cross burning they're attending next week? How does little Billy Bubba talk his mom into making him robes and a pointy hat out of sheets? What the hell do they do when a few black kids show up looking for the nice white guy that gave them candy and a new Halloween costume?
This is so absurd I can't believe it. Even a street rat crazy Klansman has more sense than this. No one that's able to count past potato is stupid enough to think this would be anything but a failure of biblical proportions. These fools will be hunted, they'll be burned on their own cross, they'll be dismantled by a dozen different government agency's.
I can't accept it as fact, my head will explode.

greatnoob

Jan 6, 2014
So is the KKK running a preschool or what? How does getting children involved help them in any way? Are the parents expected to drop them off at the meetings? How do they think they'll get the kids to not talk about the cross burning they're attending next week? How does little Billy Bubba talk his mom into making him robes and a pointy hat out of sheets? What the hell do they do when a few black kids show up looking for the nice white guy that gave them candy and a new Halloween costume?
This is so absurd I can't believe it. Even a street rat crazy Klansman has more sense than this. No one that's able to count past potato is stupid enough to think this would be anything but a failure of biblical proportions. These fools will be hunted, they'll be burned on their own cross, they'll be dismantled by a dozen different government agency's.
You have a real life walking, talking drop kick as your president who actually thinks Nazis are very “fine people” and is on a constant Twitter rage spree with C list celebrities. This is nothing compared to stupid watergate.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Ridiculous? Try this on for size. Just a few years ago. This was a parent. Get your head out of the sand
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/04/mom-son-kkk-halloween-costume_n_4212461.html

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Get'um while they're young and impressionable as they say. The earlier they get turned the deeper it sets in and grows. This all got proven with the Hitler Youth indoctrination programs back in the 30's.

Seems only natural that the KKK and their kindred cousins in the American Nazi Party and other minor racist groups employ the same recruitment schemes.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
That's a pretty strange place for the KKK to have any activity. I'd expect, if something like that was happening, it would be in a place like northern Idaho, or some other hick infested area. Does upstate NY have a lot of hicks? I've never been there, but I've been to Idaho. We used to have a lake house there.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
That's a pretty strange place for the KKK to have any activity. I'd expect, if something like that was happening, it would be in a place like northern Idaho, or some other hick infested area. Does upstate NY have a lot of hicks? I've never been there, but I've been to Idaho. We used to have a lake house there.

NY is a big state, upstate is very rural. Different world from NYC

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Significant parts of upstate New York have more in common with Idaho than NYC.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Seems legit...:rolleyes:

Of course.

5Zc602p0cuYZDDY19ggcfgG6WfHnpCRoje8RJcPmOcuU0J_q4XYr6LAImDwBxV4i.png

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Get'um while they're young and impressionable as they say. The earlier they get turned the deeper it sets in and grows. This all got proven with the Hitler Youth indoctrination programs back in the 30's.

Seems only natural that the KKK and their kindred cousins in the American Nazi Party and other minor racist groups employ the same recruitment schemes.
Just like Sunday school.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
So are we really buying that the kkk is marketing itself to kids by putting candy in their mailbox? Really grandma? The qanon bs we can spot but can’t see the absurdity here for some reason, odd.

Nov 25, 2013
So are we really buying that the kkk is marketing itself to kids by putting candy in their mailbox? Really grandma? The qanon bs we can spot but can’t see the absurdity here for some reason, odd.

Maybe it's the devil antifa running around the country trying to smear the KKK?

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Maybe it's the devil antifa running around the country trying to smear the KKK?

Of course! We must be skeptical of every claim of racism against whites, yet post videos from black people we haven't watched and just assume is racist and scream bloody murder about racism against whites>

Why?

Because we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, of course.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
So you're believing that the KKK is out recruiting kids by putting candy in mailboxes... o_O

KKK promotion fliers were found in bags with candy.

Until you have evidence the KKK was not self promoting, what we have now is: KKK promotion fliers in bags with candy were found in yards.

Period.