KKK attempting to recruit school children in upstate New York

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 25, 2013
KKK promotion fliers were found in bags with candy.

Until you have evidence the KKK was not self promoting, what we have now is: KKK promotion fliers in bags with candy were found in yards.

Period.

Over multiple years and in multiple states.

Has to be antifa trying to smear the KKK. Maybe BLM was involved as well. And, does anyone know what Clinton and Soros have been up to lately?

Reactions: greatnoob

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Over multiple years and in multiple states.

Has to be antifa trying to smear the KKK. Maybe BLM was involved as well. And, does anyone know what Clinton and Soros have been up to lately?

Or maybe, just maybe it's even deeper than that! Maybe this is a deep state conspiracy to make racists think people are out to make them look bad?

Think about it!

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Or maybe, just maybe it's even deeper than that! Maybe this is a deep state conspiracy to make racists think people are out to make them look bad?

Think about it!

Not a deep state but people who see a "movement" and want to be part of it so bad they make shit up.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/08/us/air-force-academy-racist-message-trnd/index.html

http://www.startribune.com/st-olaf-...tudent-s-windshield-was-fabricated/421912763/

https://wjla.com/news/local/police-...rginia-teens-hijab-and-called-her-a-terrorist

And on and on and on

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001

So three unrelated incidents by individuals make this one that has happened in multiple cities a plot?

It really is pathetic how your skepticism only leans one way.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
My skepticism doesn’t lean one way you just want it to. When things seem too ridiculous to be true 9 times out of 10 that’s because they are, and I’d certainly lump the kkk marketing to kids by putting candy in their mailbox to be the case.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
My skepticism doesn’t lean one way you just want it to. When things seem too ridiculous to be true 9 times out of 10 that’s because they are, and I’d certainly lump the kkk marketing to kids by putting candy in their mailbox to be the case.

Nationwide? In multiple cities?

Please provide evidence of anyone other than the KKK distributing these.

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Note to KKK recruiters in my area. I can be bribed with Swedish Fish, but not those pathetic tiny snack sized bags. Pony up for the alternator sized bulk packages and we can talk.

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017
So is the KKK running a preschool or what? How does getting children involved help them in any way? Are the parents expected to drop them off at the meetings? How do they think they'll get the kids to not talk about the cross burning they're attending next week? How does little Billy Bubba talk his mom into making him robes and a pointy hat out of sheets? What the hell do they do when a few black kids show up looking for the nice white guy that gave them candy and a new Halloween costume?
This is so absurd I can't believe it. Even a street rat crazy Klansman has more sense than this. No one that's able to count past potato is stupid enough to think this would be anything but a failure of biblical proportions. These fools will be hunted, they'll be burned on their own cross, they'll be dismantled by a dozen different government agency's.
I can't accept it as fact, my head will explode.

It's called indoctrination Greenman. The earlier you hook them the better.

greatnoob

Jan 6, 2014

So you double down with your unsubstantiated conspiracy theory lol. Can you provide some evidence for this case specifically? Just so we know you’re not trying to deflect blame away from these very fine klansmen.

greatnoob

Jan 6, 2014
Evidence for what case, that people make shit up?

That this is (apparently according to you) a liberal ploy because you truly believe the KKK would never do such a thing. While you’re at it could you also link to some flat earther blogs? Thanks

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
That this is (apparently according to you) a liberal ploy because you truly believe the KKK would never do such a thing. While you’re at it could you also link to some flat earther blogs? Thanks

I’ve linked above to several cases of people crying racist but turns out made it up.

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017

Come on. The KKK are made up of leftists, jews and democrats. You can't trust those mother fuckers as far as you can throw them. They will victimize any white conservative at any time. While shouting MAGA!

Reactions: greatnoob
Nov 25, 2013

Multiple cities over multiple states over multiple years. Yeah, just some fools making the same shit up to smear the upstanding chaps in the KKK so that they can be seen as part of a "movement". Youbetcha.

The word "disingenuous" comes to mind. Less polite words also come to mind.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
You made no comment on the mother marketing the KKK to her child. Since you think the idea is so "ridiculous"

That was a 3-fer. Klan outfit, collect candy and eat candy all in one hate filled night. Very fine people.