Kamala Birthers - here they come with yet another twitter conspiracy

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
And the stupid starts.
I'm so sick of the theater that elections have become.
No point in allowing yourself to be made sick by what must be as it is. The people that cause all this bullshit can't handle reality either, so they live to make you sick. Relax and be happy. The sun that warmed Jesus on his best days will still do the same today.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Trolls gonna troll & thugs gonna thug. It's a way of life in Trumplandia.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I'll try to hold my vomit when my local Trumpanizes inevitably dredge this up from their coveted social media accounts.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I'll try to hold my vomit when my local Trumpanizes inevitably dredge this up from their coveted social media accounts.
Why? The proper response is "who fucking cares?". Say it out loud and don't even attempt to defend the response.
I don't much care for her politics, but I'm pretty tired of half wits dredging up irreverent crap as if it's significant.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Why? The proper response is "who fucking cares?". Say it out loud and don't even attempt to defend the response.
I don't much care for her politics, but I'm pretty tired of half wits dredging up irreverent crap as if it's significant.

Why, they're just very fine people exercising their right to free speech & mind fuckery. Part of what the faithful adore about Trump is that he was the Birther in Chief, remember?

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
And yet

Senate GOP blocks election security bill

And to be honest I don't even mind anymore.. it's well past time to divide the country. You can't force your beliefs on us no more than we can force it on you.

We love our equality and lbgt rights just as much as you love your right to discriminate.

Let Russia win already.. we'll be happier as 6 different countries instead of one.

Nice way to avoid facts and response with "feelings".

Reactions: Atreus21

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I'm not sure how that's racism. I'm also not sure why it matters, or who cares.
50% of Republicans finally believed Trump's racist bullshit. To the point it forced Obama to release his birth certificate. Now why to you think so many Republicans seemly eager to believe this stuff?

I guess the fact they did this to the first black President is a big fat sloppy wet coincidence??

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Just like the "Russian bots" during the last Senate election in Alabama? You know the "Russian bots" that were really people working for the Democrats.
You should be proud. Republicans were ready to elect a child molester. Bummer, saveed by a few uppidy black women.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Just like the "Russian bots" during the last Senate election in Alabama? You know the "Russian bots" that were really people working for the Democrats.
Somebody already pointed out dozens of accounts posting the exact same phrasing for this Jamaican/Indian conspiracy

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Somebody already pointed out dozens of accounts posting the exact same phrasing for this Jamaican/Indian conspiracy
I still haven't quite grasped the conspiracy. Kamala Harris is of Tamil and Jamaican ancestry. Are morons now claiming she wasn't born in the U.S. or something?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I still haven't quite grasped the conspiracy. Kamala Harris is of Tamil and Jamaican ancestry. Are morons now claiming she wasn't born in the U.S. or something?
Wait for the space demon angle .... its coming

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Last time I checked, Jamaicans were black (well, the vast majority of them, I suppose there are a few Euro-Jamaicans?) And I'm sure Ms Harris is an American citizen, born in the country. Ergo she's a black American. Though also Indian-American.

She's almost certainly got slave ancestors. Just not ones who were exploited on US territory.

There are surely some differences in the historical experience of those who came via the independent nations of the Caribbean. But so what? He's clearly being a xenophobic US nativist, by denying her American identity.

I don't believe the guy is Russian . According to this article

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/kamala-harris-bot-twitter-birther_n_5d1692d1e4b07f6ca57d4fd8

If that's true, then it's a bit ironic he changed his name to the rather Russian-sounding "Alexander" (after the Czar?).

This.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

No...it’s that she isn’t black enough for the black vote, so *real* African Americans should stay home on Election Day and make sure the Racist in Chief gets re-elected...because Kanye. I dunno, something like that.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

People have already addressed the xenophobia, but there's also a passive-aggressive racism where they clearly bristle at the thought that Harris isn't 'pure,' much in the same way that they questioned Obama's blackness. They might as well be railing against "miscegenation" or other racist fears.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
No...it’s that she isn’t black enough for the black vote, so *real* African Americans should stay home on Election Day and make sure the Racist in Chief gets re-elected...because Kanye. I dunno, something like that.
Yep, that's the angle. Russian divide and conquer bots.

Reactions: Jhhnn

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
People have already addressed the xenophobia, but there's also a passive-aggressive racism where they clearly bristle at the thought that Harris isn't 'pure,' much in the same way that they questioned Obama's blackness. They might as well be railing against "miscegenation" or other racist fears.

Slavery being what it was, American blacks don't have much in the way of racial "purity".

Reactions: dingster1

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
View attachment 7842

LOL

Next they'll say she's born in Norway!

Honestly I think that was a troll meant to attract the idiots of the internet (and it caught a big one). Meaning: I think original tweeter there probably understands what "'real' American black" means.

Edit: Oh, I see that this came from a legitimate crazy person. Never mind, then.

Last edited:

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^
Holy crap, 1390 used to be WEAM. First station I listened to after getting my 9 transistor radio when I was 9 or 10. It was typical mid 60's top 40 rock'n'roll pablum. (Rapsody in the rain!) Just about 11/2 miles from where I grew up in Arlington. Searched google. Yep it's gone. Thanks Russa.

Last edited:

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Slavery being what it was, American blacks don't have much in the way of racial "purity".

Agreed -- it's just that they're creating a purposefully arbitrary definition so that they have an excuse to dismiss non-white candidates. Of course, even if someone who met their definition of 'true' blackness showed up, they'd find a way to question that candidate's heritage.