Kamala Birthers - here they come with yet another twitter conspiracy

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
This is right up there with, "Did you know that Michelle Obama had sex with a black man?"

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
More GOP racism.

#oneside
I'm not sure how that's racism. I'm also not sure why it matters, or who cares. Honestly, the entire point of the tweet escapes me, unless the fellow is suggesting that she's faking her blackness for personal gain?
It's all trivial bullshit no matter how you cut it. Mrs Harris is welcome to be black, Indian, Jamaican, or white with a really great tan, I don't care. I haven't seen anything that suggests she's trying to use her race as a ticket to the White house.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
The alt right hard at work funded by russian rubles ... At this point, hopefully people are a lil more critical about what they read on twits.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I'm not sure how that's racism. I'm also not sure why it matters, or who cares. Honestly, the entire point of the tweet escapes me, unless the fellow is suggesting that she's faking her blackness for personal gain?
It's all trivial bullshit no matter how you cut it. Mrs Harris is welcome to be black, Indian, Jamaican, or white with a really great tan, I don't care. I haven't seen anything that suggests she's trying to use her race as a ticket to the White house.
As long as she isn't Dolezal, right?

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
The alt right hard at work funded by russian rubles ... At this point, hopefully people are a lil more critical about what they read on twits.
I'd really like to get in on that program if the pay is good. Sit by the pool all day tweeting stupid shit and getting paid for it would be awesome.

Reactions: Atreus21

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I'd really like to get in on that program if the pay is good. Sit by the pool all day tweeting stupid shit and getting paid for it would be awesome.
Join the the ticki torch march then I guess?
Its funny, while the Soros thing is made up, I hear that Putin actually pays his minions, unlike Trump... lol its actually close to a full circle... The only real player in that picture is Putin.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Join the the ticki torch march then I guess?
Its funny, while the Soros thing is made up, I hear that Putin actually pays his minions, unlike Trump... lol its actually close to a full circle... The only real player in that picture is Putin.
I don't do marches, that's a deal breaker. If it can't happen by the pool, I'll keep the gig I have.

Feb 4, 2009
Just like the "Russian bots" during the last Senate election in Alabama? You know the "Russian bots" that were really people working for the Democrats.

Didn’t research this topic but 100% believable
The goal of Russia is to strengthen themselves and weaken us. The goal is to separate us and weaken you leadership & institutions.
I wish you’d put up with less Putin love from the President

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
Just like the "Russian bots" during the last Senate election in Alabama? You know the "Russian bots" that were really people working for the Democrats.

And yet

Senate GOP blocks election security bill

And to be honest I don't even mind anymore.. it's well past time to divide the country. You can't force your beliefs on us no more than we can force it on you.

We love our equality and lbgt rights just as much as you love your right to discriminate.

Let Russia win already.. we'll be happier as 6 different countries instead of one.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Didn’t research this topic but 100% believable
The goal of Russia is to strengthen themselves and weaken us. The goal is to separate us and weaken you leadership & institutions.
I wish you’d put up with less Putin love from the President

He's already picked sides and his fellow Americans aren't included.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Last time I checked, Jamaicans were black (well, the vast majority of them, I suppose there are a few Euro-Jamaicans?) And I'm sure Ms Harris is an American citizen, born in the country. Ergo she's a black American. Though also Indian-American.

She's almost certainly got slave ancestors. Just not ones who were exploited on US territory.

There are surely some differences in the historical experience of those who came via the independent nations of the Caribbean. But so what? He's clearly being a xenophobic US nativist, by denying her American identity.

I don't believe the guy is Russian . According to this article

Alexander is actually a far-right political operative and conspiracy theorist Ali Akbar, or Ali Abdul Razaq Akbar, whom Politico profiled last year as an “increasingly prominent pro-Trump supporter.” On the eve of the 2016 election, Robert Mercer donated $60,000 to a PAC that Alexander advises, Politico reported.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/kamala-harris-bot-twitter-birther_n_5d1692d1e4b07f6ca57d4fd8

If that's true, then it's a bit ironic he changed his name to the rather Russian-sounding "Alexander" (after the Czar?).