JFK Speech to the Press about guarding America

straightalker

Dec 21, 2005
J F K - speech to the Press about guarding America (a mp3 download)

Whatever you have to say about JFK, the facts spell one thing out clearly. He was the only real President we've had since 1963. He underwent a gradual transformation since his inauguration. He slowly morphed into a real man. All Presidents since have been whores. That's said with all due respect to the highest political office in our Country. You want straight talk there it is.

3 things stand in proof of this man's sincerity as a real President.

1 JFK told it straight to the Federal Reserve. When that bunch of bankster scum would not go packing JFK started printing by Executive Order real money to replace the phony fiat currency.

2 JFK took on the CIA and agreesively sought to eliminate it in an effort to cease it's sole us as a Corporate Mercenary force throughout the world.

3 JFK stopped cold on his desk the planned go ahead of Operation Northwoods. "The previously secret document was originally made public on November 18, 1997 by the John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Review Board a U.S. federal agency overseeing the release of government records related to John F. Kennedy's assassination."

Some discussion questions might include...

How has today's vastly increased secrecy transformed the office of President in America?

What has motivated Presidents since JFK to hide more and more of their "activities" under the cloak of secrecy?

Why has no other President since JFK been as sincere in his speeches?

And why didn't JFK with regards to the global scenario in his day, not take advantage of the enormous propaganda potential of certain buzzwords, and drive America into a war against an "Axis of Evil" starting with the Iraq of his day, ...Vietnam? I'll answer this question myself...

...because he was not a Darkside controlled whore pResident. He was a real President of America who represented us and not them. At least in the end he sure tried to be. For that he deserves a lot of respect. Something i can't say for any other President or pResident since then.

Enjoy the discussion and try not to just turn it into another childishly argumentative thread fought between the usual clowns and demon heads and foxes. Let's talk about the importance of a Free and open society and honesty in reporting. Honesty and staight talk from our politicians as well. And what's gone wrong and how to fix it.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
what is your beef with the federal reserve?

didn't kennedy greatly ramp up US involvement in vietnam?

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Originally posted by: ElFenix

Yes he did, he also cut the top federal income tax big time and authorized the Bay of Pigs invasion, then backed out of helping them once they got on the beaches.

No president is perfect, no matter how hard you try to paint them.

ayabe

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
I think LBJ could have been a great president if his social programs hadn't been sidetracked due to Vietnam. But he still did a lot for civil rights, something that JFK wouldn't do.

I agree that no President is perfect, they all have done some good and some bad, in the end you just have to hope that the former outweighs the latter.

Pabster

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001
A JFK fanboy. Now that's new around these parts! :D

The OP does a great job highlighting supposed "pluses" but forgets (more than a few) minuses.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000

Because no conspiracy theory is complete without the federal reserve. Even though every modern country on earth has a central bank, somehow ours is in the middle of the illuminati's plans. Oh wait, ours is just the kingpin (is it it israel?) and all the rest are just satellites of the global illuminati. Or are they run by aliens. I get so confused.

"Enjoy the discussion and try not to just turn it into another childishly argumentative thread fought between the usual clowns and demon heads and foxes."
I wonder which I am? He didn't mention CIA moles.

Debunking the Federal Reserve Conspiracy Theories

Kennedy wrote E.O. 11,110 to phase out silver certificate currency, not to issue more of it. Records show Kennedy and the Federal Reserve were almost always in agreement on policy matters. He even signed legislation to give the Fed more authority to issue currency.

E.O. 11,110 did not create authority to issue new silver certificates, it only affected who could give the order. The purpose of the order was to facilitate the reduction of certificates in circulation, not to increase them.

So much for honesty and "straight talk", eh?

Or perhaps Edward Flaherty, Ph.D. Department of Economics College of Charleston, S.C. is part of the conspiracy too :D

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Pabster

The OP does a great job highlighting supposed "pluses" but forgets (more than a few) minuses.

Those "pluses" weren't all that great either, JFK backed the CIA's truly retarded plans for Cuba, and "Operation Northwoods" was almost certainly never "on his desk".

jrenz

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Enjoy the discussion and try not to just turn it into another childishly argumentative thread

I find the irony of your closing line almsot overwhelming.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003

By Executive Order in Oct '63 (I think it was) he made clear a reduction to zero involvement would occur over an 18 month period.. Johnson reversed that Order and proceeded to increase our involvement by leaps and bounds..

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Genx87

Yes he did, he also cut the top federal income tax big time and authorized the Bay of Pigs invasion, then backed out of helping them once they got on the beaches.

Part of the reason he fired the DCIA was due to Bay of Pigs misleading intel given to him... think he also canned the DDCIA who both later were on the Warren Commission, If I remember correctly

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003

Lets see... He took pain pills for his back.. and had Addison's disease.. and ummm.. relied on Bobby for help with the Cuban Crisis.. when all the others wanted War with the USSR... that in and of itself may have been his greatest hour...

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Rainsford

Those "pluses" weren't all that great either, JFK backed the CIA's truly retarded plans for Cuba, and "Operation Northwoods" was almost certainly never "on his desk".

I think there was some channels that had to be gotten through in order for Northwoods to ever see the President... I'd agree... and Bobby was one of them.. but look at who supported that and the BoP and the insane Cuban issue... which was total Mafia supported to maintain Batista in power... heheheheheheh Castro.. he was a thorn in those who supported Kennedy... Remember who Joe had help in Ill.. especially Chicago.. and other areas of concentrated voting apparatus...

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
Originally posted by: ayabe
I think LBJ could have been a great president if his social programs hadn't been sidetracked due to Vietnam. But he still did a lot for civil rights, something that JFK wouldn't do.

I agree that no President is perfect, they all have done some good and some bad, in the end you just have to hope that the former outweighs the latter.

Hey ayabe, I agree with you 100%, except the LBJ thing.

President-Good thing he did/ bad thing
Johnson- good: Civil rights acts/ bad Vietnam and Great society, good idea, but not workable. Although poverty went down a bit at first since then it has not changed much at all.
Nixon- China policy, ended Vietnam/ as Forest Gump said "Yeah, sir, you might want to send a maintenance man over to that office across the way. The lights are off, and they must be looking for a fuse box, 'cause them flashlights, they keep me awake."
Ford- hmmm besides giving Chevy Chase some good material what did he do?
Carter-Peace talks between Egypt and Israel/ everything else he did (wearing a sweater during energy crisis was as nice touch though)
Reagan- Defeated the Soviet Union, started the longest peace time economic expansion in history/ deficit (although he would blame Democrats for spending to much) Iran-Contra (support anti-commie Contras good, breaking law to do it, bad, trading weapons for hostages, awful)
Bush 41- Iraq war victory, good economy for 3 years/ bad economy for last year oops.
Clinton- good economy, worked with Republicans to balance budget (great)/ Monica and lack of progress in war on terror.
Bush 43- economy is good, (despite what some in press say most economic indicators are similar to where they were during Clinton) took real action in war on terror, Afghanistan/ Iraq is a mess, Osama is MIA

As of now historians and others who rank Presidents rank Reagan high, Carter and Nixon low and the others near the middle. Bush will go up or down depending on what happens with Iraq.

ntdz

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2004
What exactly did JFK do that was so special besides getting us into Vietnam, and getting assassinated?

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Kennedy's Admin started the ball on Civil rights.. Wallace not-with-standing and that young Meridith I think the name was.... but the Act did need Johnson's savvy and his pushy Senate Majority Leader style to get passed.. amazing the vote, though.

Nixon said in '68 he'd end Vietnam... right.. he escalated beyond the beyonds there.. That he was hip deep into Watergate is not a biggy to me.. he had alot of bad guys on the team.. they fed his paranoia..

Ford.. a simple consequence of Nixon and Agnew... poor fellow.. the only one he could get to do the job in a timely fashion.. had to be a respected member of Congress... Ford was better at Michigan than in the White House..

Carter... hehehehe His honest approach coupled with his Sub sailor mentality took him to the brink of stardom... October Surprise (if true) ended what could have been a pretty good eight years..

Reagan... Not too shabby... USSR was gonna happen eventually but we did need the right Soviet leader in place to do it with out a war... Gorby was that man..
Hehehhe Chicago's finest.... Lord Art Laffer got into the carriage and made what could have been great.. only sorta great.. but at a price that needed inflation to mitigate.. in some strange way..

Bush... April Gallespie (spelling) and Saddam goes to Kuwait... wonder why.. and I think we knew Saddam didn't have what he boasted he did... but darn we blew up our own gifts to him and poisoned ourselves.. that was dumb.. (both parts)

And our favorite Bush... A weed among the roses.. If only he could speak well.. had some charisma.. and really leveled with the people.. you know.. give the people the right to know why we invade a nation... the real reason.. He serves us... not us serve his agenda with not a clue..
Even his potential greatest hour when he proclaimed terrorism will cease has become a joke... never ever claim to be able to do the impossible.. it is just too hard to do..

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: ntdz
What exactly did JFK do that was so special besides getting us into Vietnam, and getting assassinated?

Ike got us into Vietnam... hehehehhe after the Prench got tossed out..

edit: ask yourself why he was assassinated... if not by Arlen Specter's magic bullet Oswald.. then who did it and who gained by it being done...

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
Originally posted by: ntdz

He cut taxes... was a supply side economics supporter :evil:

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
Originally posted by: LunarRay
Kennedy's Admin started the ball on Civil rights.. Wallace not-with-standing and that young Meridith I think the name was.... but the Act did need Johnson's savvy and his pushy Senate Majority Leader style to get passed.. amazing the vote, though.

Nixon said in '68 he'd end Vietnam... right.. he escalated beyond the beyonds there.. That he was hip deep into Watergate is not a biggy to me.. he had alot of bad guys on the team.. they fed his paranoia..

Ford.. a simple consequence of Nixon and Agnew... poor fellow.. the only one he could get to do the job in a timely fashion.. had to be a respected member of Congress... Ford was better at Michigan than in the White House..

Carter... hehehehe His honest approach coupled with his Sub sailor mentality took him to the brink of stardom... October Surprise (if true) ended what could have been a pretty good eight years..

Reagan... Not too shabby... USSR was gonna happen eventually but we did need the right Soviet leader in place to do it with out a war... Gorby was that man..
Hehehhe Chicago's finest.... Lord Art Laffer got into the carriage and made what could have been great.. only sorta great.. but at a price that needed inflation to mitigate.. in some strange way..

Bush... April Gallespie (spelling) and Saddam goes to Kuwait... wonder why.. and I think we knew Saddam didn't have what he boasted he did... but darn we blew up our own gifts to him and poisoned ourselves.. that was dumb.. (both parts)

And our favorite Bush... A weed among the roses.. If only he could speak well.. had some charisma.. and really leveled with the people.. you know.. give the people the right to know why we invade a nation... the real reason.. He serves us... not us serve his agenda with not a clue..
Even his potential greatest hour when he proclaimed terrorism will cease has become a joke... never ever claim to be able to do the impossible.. it is just too hard to do..

Your comment about Carter and 8 years is a joke a right? He was on the path to losing with or without the hostages.
He lost 51% - 41%, that is HUGE.

From the "Did not know that file": Amongst Presidents who served at least one full term, Carter is the only one who never made an appointment to the Supreme Court.

miketheidiot

Lifer
Sep 3, 2004

and in fact lists some minuses as pluses (fed reserve ftw :))

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: ProfJohn

Your comment about Carter and 8 years is a joke a right? He was on the path to lossing with or without the hostages.
He lost 51% - 41%, that is HUGE.

From the "Did not know that file": Amongst Presidents who served at least one full term, Carter is the only one who never made an appointment to the Supreme Court.

He lost big time... must have been that Playboy magazine outting he made.. I really do think Carter could have gotten some good stuff through Congress.. and the International folks started to see him as a genuine leader.. Sadat did.. and a few others too.. He is hard to take as real on first blush.. the Chopper issue and the whole hostage thingi put the nation in a funk, me thinks.. That and I rather suspect that the folks in the ME felt a better "commercial" deal as well as a "hands off" approach would be had with a Reagan Administration... who was so anti Communist that his focus would be there for years.. and it was..

That Carter didn't make a nomination to the court speaks well to the health of the then sitting justices.. not to his inability.. I think the Congress .. well the Senate was sorta on Carter's side.. and I think he'd have picked a right leaning but astute judge to sit on the court anyhow. That is if Joe Biden wasn't the chair of Judiciary... But Eastland and Kennedy would have passed anyone who Carter sent to them... and I'm amazed that anyone got passed from....what... '87 - '95 listening to Biden go on and on.. he is a WMD... (weapon of mind destruction)

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
My comment on the court was just an observation. I did not know that fact myself, as I am sure most people don't know.
We all know that the President has little say in how many people he nominates. Expect in cases where someone who leans one way stays on the court in order to keep an opposition president from appointing his replacement. Marshal was a good example of this, would have retired if there had been a Democratic president.

straightalker

Dec 21, 2005
Originally posted by: alchemize

Because no conspiracy theory is complete without the federal reserve. Even though every modern country on earth has a central bank, somehow ours is in the middle of the illuminati's plans. Oh wait, ours is just the kingpin (is it it israel?) and all the rest are just satellites of the global illuminati. Or are they run by aliens. I get so confused.

"Enjoy the discussion and try not to just turn it into another childishly argumentative thread fought between the usual clowns and demon heads and foxes."
I wonder which I am? He didn't mention CIA moles.

Debunking the Federal Reserve Conspiracy Theories

Kennedy wrote E.O. 11,110 to phase out silver certificate currency, not to issue more of it. Records show Kennedy and the Federal Reserve were almost always in agreement on policy matters. He even signed legislation to give the Fed more authority to issue currency.

E.O. 11,110 did not create authority to issue new silver certificates, it only affected who could give the order. The purpose of the order was to facilitate the reduction of certificates in circulation, not to increase them.

So much for honesty and "straight talk", eh?

Or perhaps Edward Flaherty, Ph.D. Department of Economics College of Charleston, S.C. is part of the conspiracy too :D
I never thought i'd see the day alchemize would give me such total ownage over his mind body and soul. What shall i do with it? I'm a fair main. I'll deprogram this snitch and mold his mind and heart into a true Patriot Resister of tyranny.

Deprogramming Session #1

Deprogramming Session #2

Let me know when this reality sinks in alchemize. And i'll release you of my ownage.:laugh:

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
can someone please post what is wrong with the federal reserve, i'd really like to know. i'm at work and can't watch videos.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
Originally posted by: Genx87

Part of the reason he fired the DCIA was due to Bay of Pigs misleading intel given to him... think he also canned the DDCIA who both later were on the Warren Commission, If I remember correctly

Allen Dulles (DCIA) was on the warren commission. Not sure who DDCIA was at the time.