Jewish Tunnels

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Article doesn't answer my biggest question, what is the damn tunnel for?

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Hey OP, thanks for posting this completely inane thread that describes pretty much nothing of public interest. But the title was a nice touch. Love all the comments.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Hey OP, thanks for posting this completely inane thread that describes pretty much nothing of public interest. But the title was a nice touch. Love all the comments.
Hey asshole, you self-appointed supreme arbiter of what's important or not. This is Politics and News, and if you, dickwad, don't think extensive secret tunnels under a synagogue in fucking New York
City, heretofore unknown, isn't pertinent and germane NEWS, please try fucking yourself again and again until you remove that giant obstruction from your asshole, ASSHOLE.

1704848430339.png

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Hey asshole, you self-appointed supreme arbiter of what's important or not. This is Politics and News, and if you, dickwad, don't think extensive secret tunnels under a synagogue in fucking New York
City, heretofore unknown, isn't pertinent and germane NEWS, please try fucking yourself again and again until you remove that giant obstruction from your asshole, ASSHOLE.

View attachment 91658

I'm sorry, but what exactly is important about tunnels dug next to a synagogue in New York? The article doesn't even explain why they were dug. So what are we supposed to infer?

And wow man, your tone is something else today. See how many fucks, dickwads and assholes you can fit into your next reply. Or maybe you'll get more creative.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I'm sorry, but what exactly is important about tunnels dug next to a synagogue in New York? The article doesn't even explain why they were dug. So what are we supposed to infer?

And wow man, your tone is something else today. See how many fucks, dickwads and assholes you can fit into your next reply. Or maybe you'll get more creative.
The fact that they fought with police seems interesting at least.

Reactions: [DHT]Osiris

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

View attachment 91658
The log isn't in his ass it's in his eye and it's causing tunnel vision. Clearly there's a deli in the underbelly of that temple that doubles as a Kosher salt mine. They obviously feel entitled to that shaft. Wooden shoe? Clearly the suspense as to what's going on has you in suspenders.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

Check your sarcasm meter.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
I mean... I'd be concerned about any unauthorized personnel digging anything resembling a tunnel under any major city, much less NYC. There's probably millions of miles of what most humans would consider to be 'important shit' running under that city, and I don't really want to find out what breaks when some yokel starts rooting around in there like a groundhog.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004

View attachment 91658
Hey Perk, whatcha drinking tonight? Seems pretty good.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
well we got one rabid palestinian genocide supporter apparently seeing hints of anti-semitism in everything.

Reactions: Pohemi