Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2322 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
YxujA7N.jpg
It just looks completely made up. I don't know exactly why. Shouldn't be so diverse, especially among neighboring states. Maybe they need a bigger sample size. Or look at candy sales instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: KMFJD

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Came across this the other day, some of the footage I haven't seen in at least 20 years. When I hear people doubt Bruce Lee, or portray him as a Van Damn or something, I have a genuine sad.

His ability to time interceptions, his short power, the level of control, with or without weapons, just... hooooly sheeeyit.

Edit: The ping pong guy is not him though, it's true! Wow. The 1inch punch is still no joke thankfully.

Last edited:

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Came across this the other day, footage I haven't seen it in at least 20 years. When I hear people doubt Bruce Lee, or portray him as a Van Damn or something, I have a genuine sad.

His ability to time interceptions, his short power, the level of control, with or without weapons, just... hooooly sheeeyit. Cut to 0.35

I hate to tell you but that nun-chuck thing is fake. Still an amazing guy.

Reactions: kage69

Artorias

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
Came across this the other day, some of the footage I haven't seen in at least 20 years. When I hear people doubt Bruce Lee, or portray him as a Van Damn or something, I have a genuine sad.

His ability to time interceptions, his short power, the level of control, with or without weapons, just... hooooly sheeeyit.

Edit: The ping pong guy is not him though, it's true! Wow. The 1inch punch is still no joke thankfully.

The mans a legend.

If only he was alive today he would have further revolutionized physical fitness and combat sports.

The guy's pure strength was insane, pound for pound probably the best athlete ever.