Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2240 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Skin condition, skin infection, auto-immune disorder, poor clotting factor, bedbug reaction... take your pick.

I pick spider bites.

Well we can knock out bedbug's as well, not even close ;)

Could just as likely be mostly freckles with some moles mixed in, and that he's just a dark ginger. ;) Or just heavily freckled, especially if he gets a lot of sun on his arms. Harsh lighting could be amplifying the look as well. It could also be a ton of moles because he is predisposed, or again, out in the sun too much. Kind of a skin reaction? Doesn't have to be a disease, but it could very well be.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
Haha, that's me - I've mentioned this in the recent Star Wars thread... never had any urge to see Star Wars or Star Trek. Not to be special, but I can't stand them because the ridiculous costumes & makeup ruin good sci-fi.
It's a kids movie; if you are dead inside it's fairly clear you won't enjoy it.

roll-safee-you-cant-die-if-you-were-already-dead-inside.jpg

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Looks like a Thai Cobalt blue which are highly aggressive Tarantulas so yeah probably been bitten a lot?

Nope, not spider bites. Also, besides being highly aggressive, they are also incredibly painful. And there are a couple blue, it looks most like a Thai but may not be.

Just complexion, perhaps based upon underlying disease. But that spider is freaking awesome - just, keep it away from me thankyouverymuch!

Reactions: Malogeek
Feb 25, 2011
Nope, not spider bites. Also, besides being highly aggressive, they are also incredibly painful. And there are a couple blue, it looks most like a Thai but may not be.

Just complexion, perhaps based upon underlying disease. But that spider is freaking awesome - just, keep it away from me thankyouverymuch!

Do spider bites from blue radioactive tarantulas turn you into Kelsey Grammer?

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Asteroid Day today!
"Say hello to my little friend!"
(A representative image of) Apophis, the one that'll "do us in."

19511323_10211926070681617_5517795107711014059_n.jpg