Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2075 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
jC4YWdF.jpg

:awe:

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Could you guys please post the recent GoT stuff in the GoT thread? Some of us haven't seen the referenced episode yet but this insta-meme stuff is unavoidable on Facebook and, apparently, ATOT.

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008
Could you guys please post the recent GoT stuff in the GoT thread? Some of us haven't seen the referenced episode yet but this insta-meme stuff is unavoidable on Facebook and, apparently, ATOT.

It's 2 days since the episode aired so stay off the internet until you see it. ;)

Meme's need material to be created and this is a good example as we have seen from other shows.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
It's 2 days since the episode aired so stay off the internet until you see it. ;)

Meme's need material to be created and this is a good example as we have seen from other shows.

I was starting a 10 hour road trip when it aired last night and I was on the 10 hour return trip with every intention to watch it ASAP when I got home when I checked out this thread. The episode was only a day old but I was bombarded with references to it here and on Facebook. That was the only hour out of the 20 I wasn't driving.
*sigh*

RampantAndroid

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2004
I was starting a 10 hour road trip when it aired last night and I was on the 10 hour return trip with every intention to watch it ASAP when I got home when I checked out this thread. The episode was only a day old but I was bombarded with references to it here and on Facebook. That was the only hour out of the 20 I wasn't driving.
*sigh*

Snape killed dumbledore.

Welcome to the age where people talk about stuff when they're done watching it.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
*sigh*

And people say if you don't like paying $300+ to watch GoT then just wait for the home video release. Yeah, no. Seeing it during its run is the only way to not be spoiled.

BonE7DT.jpg

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008
*sigh*

Its the most epic pun, bad joke, ever. a $350 million joke... its leaves better late then never in the dust... of course it is everywhere, what else do you expect?