Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2074 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Imp

Lifer
Feb 8, 2000
wasn't it Rbennet or something?

He's been gone for a while... I question if he really was or not because he kept saying his company paid the ladies (new to industry?) like $10k per scene. From what I've heard, it's closer to $1k to $2k for nobodies.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
1Wc3cM6.jpg

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Had to watch a few times to catch it, but seriously, why give a fvck... just move on.
I've watched it several times, and I'm still not entirely sure what exactly happened.
They just missed, or what?

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
......I wear contacts so touch my eyeballs without hesitation, but sweet Jésus: you are going to get an eye infection.

Yup, never would I ever attempt that, and I regularly have to mess with my eyes thanks to contacts.

I'll touch my eye directly from time to time trying to get something out, usually an eyelash. That's as far as I like to go.

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
OK, honestly, yes, she probably has no idea that the 2 are completely different franchises. But it's possible to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume that she was being ironic. I mean, the Vulcan hand gesture is universally known and there is nothing comparable for Star Wars.

MarkXIX

Platinum Member
Jan 3, 2010
OK, honestly, yes, she probably has no idea that the 2 are completely different franchises. But it's possible to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume that she was being ironic. I mean, the Vulcan hand gesture is universally known and there is nothing comparable for Star Wars.

Ironic would be a right handed amputee holding their stump up in front of that display.

What she's doing is purely sarcastic.

Feb 25, 2011

Well, being "like, totally into dungeons and star war trek or whatever" is definitely a way to snag a future IT Project Manager, I still pity her future ex-husband. Even if it is his fault.