Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2450 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
olIQ1As.jpg

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Since we're in Ancient Civ, my favorite Roman graffiti.

the-graffiti-of-ancient-rome-really-puts-our-bathroom-scrawls-to-shame-x-photos-212.png

History's first reference to an eskimo style snogging?

Huh? Is there some explanation for this and the picture? Are you saying this was translated from grafiti on a roman wall? And what is eskimo style snogging? I've heard of eskimo brothers.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Huh? Is there some explanation for this and the picture? Are you saying this was translated from grafiti on a roman wall? And what is eskimo style snogging? I've heard of eskimo brothers.

It's just a background from the same period, done by those who created the pic. And yes, that is a direct translation from way back then. IIRC at the time I was quoting a Margaret Cho quip on her feelings towards Sarah Palin. Should probably stop there before any 'colonialisms' or my 'conservative mind virus' offends you. You understand.

Anyway, just had a pair of vegans try to ruin our cookout, was similar to rh71's pic, just in person. When we didn't want to change the menu, they started to leave and said good luck with the storm heading in then. Our response was essentially:

b8444f427bff391231cc671c63061166.jpg

If it's raining, that means no bugs right? Nothing a big tent or tarp can't fix.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Didnt they try to get Trump at least 5 times?

Trump, Cheney, Bolton, Giuliani, Kristol, Ashcroft, Hastert, DeLay, ... then there were others like Mitch McConnell and Dubya who got special treatment and landed cushy non-combat positions, but found a way to even screw that up. Bush just up and took a vacation from base for almost 2 years, Mitch was involved in some sleazy stuff too. Was in Army Reserves, but then discharged for optic neuritis - despite never having a physical exam and optic neuritis being easily fixed with steroids.

GOP has a real chickenhawk problem.

And now, the republican BBQ nexus...

cd9.jpg

Last edited: