Jeffrey Epstein Commits Suicide at Manhattan Jail

Page 19 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
So to be clear you are saying someone entered his cell and murdered him?
I am guessing who you are talking about.
Did you know you can put these jabronis on ignore and not have to go through the aggravation of
getting ridiculous replies?
I have 6-7 on ignore and its really helped, plus I don't get these sudden IQ drops. :p

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
So speculating without evidence is pretty pointless right?

K. I’ll remember that next time a black guy gets shot and you immediately jump to "it was because of race!" without having any evidence that was the reason. Don’t speculate ya know

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I ask the 3 questions. Motive, means opportunity.

Motive: Lots of powerful people. Top of the list Trump and Clinton.
Means: He was locked in a federal facility so Trump has the greatest means. If other powerful figures on list wanted him it would have happened some time ago.
Opportunity: He was locked in a federal facility. Trump has the greatedt opportunity of anyone on the motive list. Not doing it personalty but send in someone in or setting up circumstances where he would off himself.

RamIt

Nov 12, 2001
It's always you...

Once again: Learn to fucking read and comprehend.

Follow the quote tree.

Obviously I'm saying the majority of Clinton conspiracy theorists believe it was "Clintons" (plural), specifically in the interest of Mr. William Clinton, the former president. I don't think any of them have claimed Hilary flew around on Epstein's plane or had such a direct association with Epstein. I wouldn't know because I don't really read that stuff (except what spills into places like this). Obviously I was calling out the ignorance of someone who mistakenly believes the conspiracy theorists attribute everything to Hilary.
You are a fucking crack head.

Reactions: BUTCH1

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/invest...n-s-death-awaits-further-information-n1041216

The New York City medical examiner's office said Sunday that it had completed an autopsy of the financier and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein but that it needed more information before determining the cause of death.​

Thought is was hangin?

The FBI does not normally look into suicides at a federal Bureau of Prisons facility, but a senior law enforcement official told NBC News that it was investigating given the nature of this case and out of an "abundance of caution."​

What the hell, the FBI should just listen to fskimospy and brycejones, only idiots would think there could possibly be more to this than a suicide

Last edited:

RamIt

Nov 12, 2001
Good riddance to a piece of shit. I am very happy he took the easy way out instead of tying up the judicial system with bullshit appeals!
EDIT:
This motherfucker can rot in Hades for eternity as far as I'm concerned
as a father of 3 girls and fuck Douche Bag Donnie.

Last edited:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/invest...n-s-death-awaits-further-information-n1041216

The New York City medical examiner's office said Sunday that it had completed an autopsy of the financier and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein but that it needed more information before determining the cause of death.​

Thought is was hangin?

The FBI does not normally look into suicides at a federal Bureau of Prisons facility, but a senior law enforcement official told NBC News that it was investigating given the nature of this case and out of an "abundance of caution."​

What the hell, the FBI should just listen to fskimospy and brycejones, only idiots would there could possibly be more to this than a suicide

Aww, you guys hurt uglygoatboys feels, lol...

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Thought is was hangin?

What the hell, the FBI should just listen to fskimospy and brycejones, only idiots would think there could possibly be more to this than a suicide

This may be a very difficult concept for you to understand but I will try anyway.

People involved in the actual case have the ability to develop this thing called evidence because they have access to the body, the cell where he died, video if it exists, training to analyze the information available to them, etc.

You speculating on the internet have none of those things. Hopefully you can understand how I would fully support trained professionals with the resources and access I mentioned above conducting an actual investigation and still question your baseless speculation based on your forum trolling.

Last edited:

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
This may be a very difficult concept for you to understand but I will try anyway.

People involved in the actual case have the ability to develop this thing called evidence because the have access to the body, the cell where he died, video if it exists, training to analyze the information available to them, etc.

You speculating on the internet have none of those things. Hopefully you can understand how I would fully support trained professionals with the resources and access I mentioned above conducting an actual investigation and still question your baseless speculation based on your forum trolling.

Got it. And I trust the cops when they say the shot wasn’t based on race vs your random internet speculation. Cause speculating is this horrible, bad thing amirite?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
He is truly concerned. I wonder if he has called the FBI to offer his crack addled investigative skills to the investigation.

His mission in life is to spray accelerant on every little fire he can find. Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
4. Any powerful wealthy men that didn’t want Epstein naming them used their vast financial resources to arrange for him to commit “suicide”

So that the evidence found in his safe is guaranteed to come out.
jZGgghi.png

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I ask the 3 questions. Motive, means opportunity.

Motive: Lots of powerful people. Top of the list Trump and Clinton.
Means: He was locked in a federal facility so Trump has the greatest means. If other powerful figures on list wanted him it would have happened some time ago.
Opportunity: He was locked in a federal facility. Trump has the greatedt opportunity of anyone on the motive list. Not doing it personalty but send in someone in or setting up circumstances where he would off himself.

Gawd.

Motive for suicide- being locked up in punk city, essentially solitary, for the rest of his life, living in fear of everybody around him.

Opportunity- understaffed jail gives him time to accomplish it.

Means- hanging himself, details to follow.

Reactions: amenx

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
His mission in life is to spray accelerant on every little fire he can find. Some people just want to watch the world burn.
Except now he's stating he will trust law enforcement regardless of evidence. Guess he's not gonna burn it down right now

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
. And I trust the cops when they say those 37 shots were to prevent the perp from shooting us with his phone.
FTFY. I'll give you this, UC, you have an extremely versatile mind. You'll eagerly fall for wildly different concepts as long as they're stupid enough. You are the fertile soil in which both obvious authoritarian bullshit and idiot Clinton conspiracy theories thrive.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Got it. And I trust the cops when they say the shot wasn’t based on race vs your random internet speculation. Cause speculating is this horrible, bad thing amirite?
Besides smart ass quips I usually wait for actual evidence. You should try it sometime.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Except now he's stating he will trust law enforcement regardless of evidence. Guess he's not gonna burn it down right now

Not really. The FBI may be involved to cover up the deep state conspiracy. Or something, anything, that will leave people not knowing what to believe. Spreading the FUD.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Not really. The FBI may be involved to cover up the deep state conspiracy. Or something, anything, that will leave people not knowing what to believe. Spreading the FUD.

Evidence certainly won't sway him, said so himself.