Jan06- Will Pence do the Right Thing and Formalize Biden's Win?

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
where's the fucking national guard? How are the armed forces not SWARMING the capital?!

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
where's the fucking national guard? How are the armed forces not SWARMING the capital?!
DOD is dragging their feet on authorizing dc national guard. I’m sure DOJ is dragging it’s feet on sending help as well.

DC and Capitol Swat are said to be amassing in the underground tunnels.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
BREAKING: A source tells me The Defense Department has just denied a request by DC officials to deploy the National Guard to the US Capitol

What the actual FUCK?!?!
We had national guard up and down my streets for BLM protests for week+
Terrorist storm US Capital, shots fired... and NOTHING!?

Xcobra

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2004
BREAKING: A source tells me The Defense Department has just denied a request by DC officials to deploy the National Guard to the US Capitol

What the actual FUCK?!?!
It's the subtle racism that adds that spice to the so-called melting pot that is the US of Fucking A!!!

Reactions: Homerboy
Nov 17, 2019

What the actual FUCK?!?!
Remember all those lackies Donny installed at the Pentagon?

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014
The only right thing Pence can do is remove the fascist piece of shit from power using the 25th Amendment tonight

Reactions: cytg111