~~~~ IWANNA ~~~~

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

rivan

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2003
I'm looking for the DirecTV friends & family Tivo offer that was posted last week, but my searches are turning up nothing - anyone have a link by any chance?

TIA :)

mbackof

Sep 10, 2003
I'm looking for a good deal on a UPS, preferrably Tripplite or APC. At least 500VA. Hurricane Isabel killed my old one.
I'm searched for deals this week but nothing seems overwhelming.

RU482

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
Need to find a sub $10 v.92 modem (preferably free after rebate)
PM ME if you have know of a deal or have one to sell

Rakkis

Apr 24, 2000
I bought a Netgear MR814v2 from Amazon late August. The rebate that came with it said it had to be purchased before Sept 30th. I did not notice the rebate was due 4 weeks after the purchase date. Can someone that bought it PM me a scan of your receipt? I need one with a date after Sept 1st. Thanks!!! :)

Calgar99

Jul 14, 2003
Does anyone remember the gel wrist pads Wal-Mart used to sell? They discontinued carrying them in lieu for the newer, plastic kinds with funky colors and stuff.

I am wondering if there's a place that still sells the old style, nylon-covered gel wrist pads. I don't really care what brand... I'm hoping to find one or two for $10-20.

-Matt

1Cheap2Crazy

Golden Member
Jun 15, 2002

Does anyone remember the gel wrist pads Wal-Mart used to sell? They discontinued carrying them in lieu for the newer, plastic kinds with funky colors and stuff.

I am wondering if there's a place that still sells the old style, nylon-covered gel wrist pads. I don't really care what brand... I'm hoping to find one or two for $10-20.

-Matt
--------------------------------

I don't know what kind walmart sold but have you checked out officemax? officemax

or Kensington? kensington

neonerd

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2003
I'd like to get a free poster with some computer company on it, like AMD or Intel, or just like a poster of some computer hardware part...lol, don't know why, but just want it...thx

sniperruff

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
does anyone know how to get bezel stickers from AMD? i got s strip from them with the athlon XP and they totally rock

now if anyone knows where to get a althon64 and let me stick it on my computer...? why? because that would just kickass =P

thx in advance

neonerd

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2003
Desperately in need of a Radeon 9700 for $200 or less. One for trade or for sale somewhere would be great. Thx.

AG73

Jan 2, 2001
looking for a good deal on a sprint PCS phone FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS. I see deals all over the place (i.e. sprint's web site) for low priced phones but only if you add a new line. Any advice would be most appreciated, PM me if you can. thanks!

Skibbi

Dec 1, 2002
Looking for a working staples coupon printable or online (printable preferred)

# of 100
or
#of 150

Aardy

Jul 15, 2003
Looking for a good deal for the Canon i950 photo printer. Hoping for something under $200.

marvdmartian

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2002
I need some info. Can anyone tell me how I can accomplish becoming:

1. an AMD distributor, so I might get the cpu chips at distributor rates? --or--
2. a Microsoft partner/distributor, at least to be able to get coa's??

I've done a bit of searching on AMD's and Microsoft's site, but haven't really stumbled across anything yet.

Any info would be appreciated, especially if there's minimum purchase requirements they have. TIA.

Tried posting this in the "how do I" thread, and haven't seen any answers yet, so thought I'd try here.

AlfB

May 20, 2003
I would like to find a hot deal on a print server for my home network. My first choice would be for the D-Link DP300U. I need at least a USB printer port but would like more than one. I would like a wireless version but would settle for a wired version. I have seen the D-Link for about $75.

devers

Jul 6, 2003
Are there any crazy cheap cell phone plans out right now? I'm aware of the myriad FAR deals for the actual phones, but anybody know of service plans for very cheap.... or for a more normal price but with kickin features and abilities?

Thanks for any help!

-Lisa

PHiuR

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
i NEED a hot deal on a 350watt + powersupply...my powersupply just BLEW UP.. literally...please help.. PM...

techwriter

Mar 25, 2003
oops sorry. I was in the IWANNA thread but then clicked on new topic rather than reply.

ouch ouch. okay I'm really sorry.

Dawn simulating alarm clock

Anyone have a clue on which ones are good? Should I get one that has a light built in or one that you plug a separate light into?

Hossenfeffer

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2000
Friend's laptop hard drive just gave up the ghost.

Looking for a new oem/retail 2.5" HD. 30-40 gig. Would prefer something with 3 yr warranty. Ready to go with newegg for around $130 but would love to find something cheaper.