"It was feeling like some kind of Klan rally"

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Angry Irishman

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2010
1150259_559992120720744_1133094107_n.jpg
Have you got ANY links of this happening to Bush at a state fair?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Hey at least the republican complaining about this was trying to be racially sensitive. Sure it's a non story and has been blown out of proportion but that's just a republican being a republican:p

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Mockery is part of being president.
So far anyway. A bit of a national pastime. But we've raised a bunch of fart-cupping nancy boys that have tender sensibilities and have virtually no skills for living in the real world. They ran to mommy at home, ran to teacher at school and now they're out on their own and somebody has got to kiss their boo-boo's. The .gov PC thought police to the rescue.

We've taken the high road in these situations for too long. Where has it gotten us? A quarter of the way into the second term of an utterly incompetent regime that both can't and won't. They pass the most sweeping legislation in history and can't implement it because they don't have the brain power to even understand it. Just to name one of a myriad of failures.

Don't take this anymore. Fight back. Read Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals and turn the tables back on them. It's the only thing they understand. They can be dealt with intellectually, which is by far the easiest because they were taught to look through a very small window. The alternative is complete and utter ruin. They will make that happen because they can't learn from the mistakes of others and they are incapable of projecting out the results of their actions. Children think only of the moment and progressives think like children.

The last of the twelve rules;
RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

I try to practice this on at least some level here everyday. It works. This thread is proof of it. Don't let our country be ruined because it goes against your grain to act in this manner. The rules have changed and we must adapt or be overrun by the brainwashed bots of corrupt school systems that have been programmed for destruction while thinking they're doing something good and righteous.

Look at the stink they raise over something as petty and inconsequential as a mask at a rodeo. Amplify that exponentially and watch what happens to the nation. Fight back or be overrun. We still have a choice.

Last edited:

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Was it also racist when they did the same thing with a Bush mask? A Clinton mask? etc...?

Some of you are using political correctness to condone flying your own Nazi freak flag. Unpopular speech isn't always fun, but at times it is essential.

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
The only thing I am seeing here are striking contrasts;

Benghazj
Fast and Furious
IRS Scandal
and countless other things

Vs

A clown wearing a mask which has been done countless times before.

Yet we have people saying the guy wearing the mask needs to be investigated.

It's just a shame.

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003

Fake, Faux Outrage scandals:

Benghazj
Fast and Furious
IRS Scandal

Vs
Real scandal :
A clown wearing a mask which has been done countless times before.

Yet we have people saying the guy wearing the mask needs to be investigated.

It's just a shame.

fixed

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009

Call it whatever you may, from an outside perspective looking in it just looks bad. I might not have voted for the man, but I thought our country as a whole would have came together much more so than had anyone else been elected.

The exact opposite has happened. Both sides have went thermonuclear in terms of partisanship and the race relations have went into the shitter.

brandonb

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2006
Hehehe :D oh the humanity.
THAT was the same thinking that backfired bigtime for republicans last election.
Assuming Obama was doomed because Americans must have had enough of this president.
And we all know how that republican theory turned out...
Well... At least Faux news and Mitt Romney now knows. The hard way. :D

The same thinking that backfired bigtime for republicans last elections? I couldn't care less who won the elections. Both R's and D's are corrupt fucks who serve "the powers that be."

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d0f_1374590826

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013

Benghazj
Fast and Furious
IRS Scandal

Benghazj - Obama handled well and Republicans politicized. +1 Obama
Fast and Furious - Republican ginning controversy. +1 Obama
IRS Scandal - Only scandal was Republican politicizing. +1 Obama

So -3 Republicans and +3 Obama for those events. Got any others?

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000

So blind and so sad

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
Yeah, it's like putting a swastika up in your front lawn. You might just like the tacky design but some uppity folks might get offended by it.

I would just think they were buddist/tao unless I saw something that would indicate they were revering the nazi party.

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012

Remember back during Bush's reign when you'd wonder how in the world conservatives never seemed to really be bothered by any of the massive abuses and scandals his administration was responsible for? Remember how you figured they must just be blind to it because of ideology getting in the way of any sort of rational, honest appraisal of what was going on? That they were digging in, entrenching and unwilling to admit any fault on their side because it was more important to them that liberals not score any points, than that the facts be accepted and acted upon?

I sure remember it. I was a liberal during those years, and I think I was mad about Bush being in office in at least some small way almost every day he was there. I was fuming about the 2000 election for a long time after most other liberals quieted down about it... I actually really liked Al Gore, while most said he was sort of boring and bland. I liked him a lot. I respected his professorial air and affinity for science.

I went out and protested the Iraq war, and unlike most I was vehemently opposed even to the Afghanistan war before it even started. I was saying things like "wait why do we invade an entire country because of the actions of a handful of people, most of whom are dead now?" etc. I stand by a lot of those sentiments now, even though I'm no longer liberal by a longshot.

I just want you to realize, what you most likely were discouraged and disgusted by during the Bush era... well, that's you now. You're the blind loyalist and the entrenched one. You're the guy who is putting partisan blinders on and refusing to see serious abuses, because it hurts you more to think of conservatives being right about something, than anything else.

The end point for any rational, adult person is complete cynicism about both political wings. They are both amazingly corrupt and evil and they're taking turns destroying our country in slightly different, but rather similar ways.

Bush was a piece of shit, and so is Obama. And don't look to third parties, either... they will never get traction and if somehow they did? The globalist powers that be would simply get any third party candidate who appeared to be able to win an election (if indeed they are elections anymore, rather than just staged events to look like elections - I'm undecided on that) in their pocket and if he was one of those rare politicians who couldn't be bought or intimidated? He'd end up dead. Take that to the bank.

Too much power and money is at stake now, they aren't going to let the reigns of civilizational power be in the hands of the people. They are about draining the coffers and enriching themselves. Both parties. They have zero loyalty to this or any other country. As long as there is still some gate they can hide behind, they don't care if the rest of us are living in a hellscape. Don't for a moment be naive enough to think Obama isn't exactly the same.

Sep 7, 2009
Call it whatever you may, from an outside perspective looking in it just looks bad. I might not have voted for the man, but I thought our country as a whole would have came together much more so than had anyone else been elected.

The exact opposite has happened. Both sides have went thermonuclear in terms of partisanship and the race relations have went into the shitter.

Yup, and you can thank people like homer and others who truly believe crap like this thread, the trayvon situation, and pretty much everything else in life is "racist".

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009

Define well?

Just shrugging off multiple issues doesn't define a Presidency, leadership does.

Sep 7, 2009

bahahahahahahaha

Bahahaha

Lol
Oh man that's good.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Yup, and you can thank people like homer and others who truly believe crap like this thread, the trayvon situation, and pretty much everything else in life is "racist".

The eye witness called it as he saw it. Playing with lips ala Amos and Andy sure got the c crowd riled up. The clown knew exactly what he was doing.

BTW - First thing I did was give Republicans in Mo credit for denouncing and that's as far as it needs to go.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
GREAT post. Truly great.

Have you read Mark Levin's latest book? It's on the way and I'm very interested to read what he's got to say. We aren't going to turn this nation around at the ballot box, we're not going to turn it around by swapping political parties at election time. The people, and in this case the states, have got to change the course of the nation through the amendment process.

I'm not too fond of his writing style (and really don't like to hear him speak) but I hope to learn something from this book and I hope many others do to. Some day's I think it's too late and others I still hold out hope.

Caravaggio

Aug 3, 2013
Considering the two the clown is less offensive. He didn't say or even imply anything which would abuse or use blacks and genuine issues of race. That's something for the OP and his ilk do.
There were two clowns, if I get it right. The mask-wearer and the lip-tickler.

The lip tickling worries me. It takes us back to the days of Uncle Remus.
Twain/Clemens could deconstruct all this...

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
GREAT post. Truly great.

Have you read Mark Levin's latest book? It's on the way and I'm very interested to read what he's got to say. We aren't going to turn this nation around at the ballot box, we're not going to turn it around by swapping political parties at election time. The people, and in this case the states, have got to change the course of the nation through the amendment process.

I'm not too fond of his writing style (and really don't like to hear him speak) but I hope to learn something from this book and I hope many others do to. Some day's I think it's too late and others I still hold out hope.

Fuck Mark Levin

<---- conservative

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
The new definition of racist/racism. Doing the same thing to the current president that was done to the previous president.

Be sure to include this on your leftists decoder ring.

original.jpg

Last edited:

BlueWolf47

Apr 22, 2005
Shouldn't yall be getting mad at your fellow conservative for race baiting? Im a little confused right now.

Apr 27, 2012
Gotta love the hypocrisy of the left. No problem when it's done to bush but these morons are outraged if it happens to obama.