It’s official, Donald Trump wants to finish off the Republican Party for good in 2024

Page 16 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Trump wants to void the constitution anyways... he's literally and openly calling for fascism and for the most part it hasn't got much push back.

This surprises you why? :(

Remember George Carlin on the intelligence of the average man, then understand that 95% of these Trump-Q folks are easily manipulated morons while the remaining 5% are straight-up evil robber-barons who are fully aware it's all BS but don't care.

Reactions: Meghan54 and Pohemi

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I own a number of guns, I enjoy going to the range and shooting, including an AR-15 which is fun to shoot, but mostly handguns. Ammo prices have curtailed that a bit, but I stay in practice.

Some are for home defense, some or carry defense (I have a carry permit), and I carry. My wife has her own guns, a carry permit, and she carries, same with my daughter, and oldest grandson. Younger grandson will be applying for his carry permit when he turns 21 next year, but is completing the required training before his birthday. He will have his paperwork ready to hand in on his 21st birthday.

That said, purchasing guns is too easy, and the system for approval is flawed. Dylan Roof is one example, after 3 days of no response on his background check, the store could legally sell him the gun.

My state has a pretty robust system to keep many from buying a handgun. To purchase a handgun in NC, you either need a PPP (pistol purchase permit) which takes 2 - 3 weeks for the background check, or a Concealed Handgun Permit, which takes about 3 - 4 months to get. These are both obtained through the local sheriff.

Long guns, including AR's don't fall under this, and approval is done via a phone call by the store, the same system that failed with Dylan Roof.
Yeah....some states are picky about handguns. That's great if they have a lot of bars. Handguns used to be an issue outside of bars. Most "mass shootings" these days are from the 18-25 year old losers that realize life is hard. It really sucks that it takes that long for kids to realize that they won't amount to anything these days. When I was a kid, I knew I'd be a loser long before I was able to buy a gun.

Mar 11, 2004
Fuentes himself "echoed the sentiment," according to NBC News' Marc Caputo.

"I hate to say it, but the chickens are coming home to roost. You know, this is the frustration with his base and with his true loyalists," Fuentes told the outlet.

Fuentes said that he praised Trump as "my hero" but told him that he was "in danger of becoming a scripted establishment bore," according to the report. Fuentes on Telegram later disputed Yiannopoulos' claim that his "intention was to hurt Trump."

"That is fake news," Fuentes said. "I love Trump."

Not sure why anyone would give a shit what either of those clowns say, they're obviously just full of shit desperate attention whores.

The Nazi dude going "yeah I stuck it to him by going to his dinner to make him look bad" whilst apparently not understanding that means he's a piece of shit is kinda, well par for the course with such simpletons that think they're really smart manipulators. Not surprising that Milonya played a key role in all of it though, birds of pedophilic feather sure flock together so of course he probably whispers sweet nothings in Turmp's 13 year old boy brain.

And their toxic masculinity. "He made me hurt him, but I really LOVE him so deeply, see what he made me do?!?"

Lastly, with the article title/link I was expecting something much more salacious, like Kanye accusing the Nazi dude of trying to suck his dick or something. Then I saw Milonya's face and figured nah it was probably him. Instead it turned out to be them claiming they both masterminded it to send a message whilst they ignore that just makes them look shitty since they're too stupid to realize they're such toxic shit that even Turmp would be like "I don't even know that piece of shit" where Turmp goes out of his way to be like "oh he's a white supremacist, that's ok, but I still don't know who that loser guy is and wouldn't have invited him because he's such a loser", meaning the parts that they seem to realize make them toxic (their white supremacist shit) isn't why Turmp is having to figuratively wipe them off his shoe like dog shit.

Reactions: hal2kilo

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Isnt that usually how it works? Theres much about the liberal 2A view I disagree with.

The 2nd Amendment was conceived and written by liberals.

Therefore, you would prefer to see it over-turned/revised, no?

At the very least, if you were any kind of honest person, you would step aside and let the liberals take control of the 2nd Amendment and, well, the rest of the document, because it belongs to liberals, after all.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
The 2nd Amendment was conceived and written by liberals.

Therefore, you would prefer to see it over-turned/revised, no?

At the very least, if you were any kind of honest person, you would step aside and let the liberals take control of the 2nd Amendment and, well, the rest of the document, because it belongs to liberals, after all.
What? Ive made my views on the 2A pretty clear.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
If Kanye and Nick Fuentes weren't enough, yesterday Trump posed for pics with QAnon conspiracy theorist Liz Crokin after she spoke about Pizzagate, among other things. Apparently Trump also spoke at the gathering. Only the best people. :rolleyes:

Although I couldn't help but chuckle at this "Aides to the former president were said to be in the process of implementing more rigorous vetting for the people he engages with around Mar-a-Lago." I'll just bet they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leeea

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I really thought we were well past this sort of thing by now.
Amazing the influence that a good man can have on history for example Abe Lincoln, and the influence that a bad man can have on history for example Donald Trump. A good man can awaken the best in the people, and a bad man can bring out the worst. Yes, all it takes is one good man, or.... one bad ex president.

KU-KLUX-KLAN-ABCD-FILES.jpg

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Lies, damn lies and statistics? ;)

I've taken "both sides" (lol) of that debate and it's completely pointless.

Regardless of what the numbers say, it remains plausible to say that carrying (for example) a 9mm pistol is only intended for self-defense.

Well, that’s the military position. But that comes from a military combat environment where the guys assigned pistols are kinda non-combatants, such as medical personnel, officers, pilots, etc. Just self-defense.

That is quite different from our general population in which a person carrying a pistol will undoubted be one of the heaviest armed persons beyond the reach of his/her own weapon…this considering the vast majority of our population is unarmed.

Oh, and come try to take out this liberal u seem to think we’re so weak on weaponry. Glad to introduce you to some .270 and a little .45. They like to play but rarely do they get any chance. Quit hunting and the pistol stays broken down. 🙂

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Hmmm ... Boebert's hotter and you know Trump likes the bimbo's, Greene, once again could be pissing in Lauren’s cereal.

Knowing Trump, he’d set up a Pay Per View wrestling match between Marge ‘n’ Bobe to determine his running mate. Yes, there would be screaming and chases through the crowd of MAGA attendees and folding chairs involved.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
Hmmm ... Boebert's hotter and you know Trump likes the bimbo's, Greene, once again could be pissing in Lauren’s cereal.

Knowing Trump, he’d set up a Pay Per View wrestling match between Marge ‘n’ Bobe to determine his running mate. Yes, there would be screaming and chases through the crowd of MAGA attendees and folding chairs involved.
that would not be a fair fight, Bobo the clown is down right tiny compared to Marge

Reactions: Captante

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
that would not be a fair fight, Bobo the clown is down right tiny compared to Marge

What Bobo lacks in size, she more than makes up for it from being a slut whore shill for the sexist misanthropes of Corporate America. Marge the Barge is a fallacious bully who long ago traded in her femininity for a pair of plastic bull nut bumper balls, overplays her role as a masculine gun loving "patriot" and more than likely is not able to play well with other females.

IDK, those two could possibly have a go at each other should they both end up dangling and angling for the same job. That should be worth the price of admission provided McCarthy the Emasculate referees the match. lol

• Wow
Reactions: KMFJD

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004